Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

some bust on that guy posted:

Who loves Roman Reigns so much? Even with the change of management, he still persists. Triple H for the past decade?
If Bruno had not reconciled with the traffickers before he died I would assume Vince was just that mad about him holding the record, but yeah it kind of makes no sense unless it is THAT important for them to have the Rock take the belt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Waffleopolis posted:

saw a clip of Andrade returning and it wasn't a big pop. Why do people pay so much money for these and not cheer their asses off? :confused:

It’s such a bummer so many wrestlers are Fedpilled. I was really enjoying Andrade in AEW and now I’ll probably never see him wrestle a full match ever again. :(

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

wow. what a loving finish. i genuinely got worked i have to admit i really thought neoaxd dave meltzer ai had that loving thing. yea ok....? really...?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

didn’t get to post in the pretend rumble before it ended!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Grem posted:

Most people who have seen a Miramax film doesn't know that, I certainly didn't, and I've seen plenty.

E: like if you told me Avatar was a Miramax film I'd believe you because that's just not something most people pay attention to, even though it's at the beginning of all their movies.

Yes but we weren't talking about "most people", the OP originally asked if CineD had a bunch of people saying they were going to watch a Miramax film when Weinstein got busted. CineD is not "most people" when it comes to watching movies, it's a fair probability that your average CineD poster knows about Miramax and the Weinstein brothers.

For some reason you decided to claim that the Vince stuff and the Weinstein stuff are "wildly different", and then proceeded to go on about "most people" when the OP was talking about CineD posters, who are likely even more terminally online regarding movies than PSP posters are about wrestling. I don't even know what point it is you're trying to make here, because you shifted the goalposts to something "wildly different".

Skeptic_Renewed
Jan 28, 2024

by Fluffdaddy
I'm just loving people, who supported a forum RUN BY LOWTAX with comprehensive abuse and serious allegations of DRUNKEN DOMESTIC ABUSE, be so judgemental. At least he killed himself.

I AM BURNING THIS FORUM. AND BURNING MY CLOTHES AS WELL.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Skeptic_Renewed fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Jan 28, 2024

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Skeptic_Renewed posted:

I'm just loving people, who supported a forum RUN BY LOWTAX with comprehensive abuse and serious allegations of DRUNKEN ABUSE, be so judgemental. At least he killed himself.

Vince still has time.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Digital Jedi posted:

Medieval Times was sweet. Chicken was real good. My knight lost.

I don't know which one you had but gently caress the Blue Knight; Green Knight rules.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Skeptic_Renewed posted:

I'm just loving people, who supported a forum RUN BY LOWTAX with comprehensive abuse and serious allegations of DRUNKEN DOMESTIC ABUSE, be so judgemental. At least he killed himself.

making this alt account, paying ten dollars for the website, sitting on this bon mot all night, would you say it was worth it...

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Man being fedpilled is some poo poo.

Skeptic_Renewed
Jan 28, 2024

by Fluffdaddy
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT RAPE ENABLER

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Remember that memo we got reminding us not to discuss Lowtax being a fuckman?

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
lowtax is dead, fam

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

f... gently caress! this guy is owning me somehow! mods... MODS! unjustly come to my defense against this straight shooting rogue!!!!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

I'M NOT OWNED

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

some bust on that guy posted:

:lol:

Who loves Roman Reigns so much? Even with the change of management, he still persists. Triple H for the past decade?

Dave Meltzer and most of the WWE UNIVERSE~

legit they turned everyone in the company into loser fuckfaces so the only one that comes across as important is roman, so they can say he has an aura and he pops a rating when he returns to smackdown once a month

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That DICK! posted:

f... gently caress! this guy is owning me somehow! mods... MODS! unjustly come to my defense against this straight shooting rogue!!!!

i am here to protect us all from the truth

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Robviously posted:

I don't know which one you had but gently caress the Blue Knight; Green Knight rules.

Blue knight won vanquished the black and white knight

I had yellow and red

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Waffleopolis posted:

saw a clip of Andrade returning and it wasn't a big pop. Why do people pay so much money for these and not cheer their asses off? :confused:

Yeah I saw the clip "that roar is for Andrade", and there was no roar.

WWE fans are to polite to cheer.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Punk came out at 27 with a shirt that said “I got owned by the two lamest characters in AEW” he had a full diaper on.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Eat My Fuc posted:

Punk came out at 27 with a shirt that said “I got owned by the two lamest characters in AEW” he had a full diaper on.

He do be smelling like dodo

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
We'd be drat lucky if Vince's story ends the same way Lowtax's did

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

CarlCX posted:

We all watch wrestling and I have it on good authority that it's fake so we're all morons.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Wild that CM Punk entered the ring and immediately pissed himself, surprised what a pop that got

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Dave's Broly tangent is the best part of the Rumble

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Majinfoose posted:

Dave's Broly tangent is the best part of the Rumble

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Skeptic_Renewed posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I will happily post on the forums owned by the guy who killed lowtax

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Majinfoose posted:

Man being fedpilled is some poo poo.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

lol

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Did Lowtax win the Rumble?

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
cm punk couldnt finish the story, rip

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

MediaPlayerClassic posted:

cm punk couldnt finish the story, rip

lol

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Pat being helpful, pointing out that WWE hasn’t come up with a new idea in the last year.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

lmao Cody's gonna lose at Mania again

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

The poo in my butt won the Royal Rumble

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...