Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This is loving disastrous for his chances

Hell it comes in about right with his margin of just 50% in his own party on a good day.

You do not want this level of "absolutely never" in a general election.

Even if a third of that 77% is lying that still fucks you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol at american maths illiteracy.

a 1/3 pound burger is smaller than a 1/4 pound burger

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Oh my god

Beep beep goes the bus

:hmbol:

Did he think she was going to win?!

Lmao she already lost him the NY Fraud case already

Edit: Awwwwww no fun

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jan 28, 2024

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

TulliusCicero posted:

:hmbol:

Did he think she was going to win?!

Lmao she already lost him the NY Fraud case already

You fell for a fake post.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

No cruel or unusual punishment so I sentence you to 20 years slave labor. :thunk:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The absolute ceiling for likes on Truth is like low five digits. If you see something with over 50k it is fake, not that many people use the site regularly.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

PhazonLink posted:

lol at american maths illiteracy.

a 1/3 pound burger is smaller than a 1/4 pound burger
I don't think there was any actual evidence that this was a true story. Like I know you can go and find me three dozen articles about it but I've never actually seen a verified source that confirms it besides some guy saying something.

Further, this is not a defense of America's math literacy. We have academic scores to support that.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Lt. Cock posted:

I hate when this thread falls for obvious fake poo poo

But also I understand because sometimes the obvious fake poo poo turns out to be real because an insane person posted it

Contrary to what anyone tells you, Donald Trump is a real person

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

QuarkJets posted:

hosed up if true

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

QuarkJets posted:

I'm still betting he's an andy kaufman character

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
"Erection Interference" is the formal term for getting cock blocked.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Kaufman did have this level of commitment to a bit.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

FAKE NEWS, they call it. I actually invented that term, folks. The media won’t give me credit for it, but I did.

But yeah… FAKE NEWS. And the awful, awful people on the SA internets forum are posting it.

Absolutely horrible, terrible people over there. They’ve treated me very unfairly.

And when I’m president, which… we’re going to win, people. We have to win to save our Country. We’re going to put an end to the Fake News, and the horrible postings and websites, and all the internet people.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

QuarkJets posted:

Its to believe this at times.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

MrMojok posted:

FAKE NEWS, they call it. I actually invented that term, folks. The media won’t give me credit for it, but I did.

But yeah… FAKE NEWS. And the awful, awful people on the SA internets forum are posting it.

Absolutely horrible, terrible people over there. They’ve treated me very unfairly.

And when I’m president, which… we’re going to win, people. We have to win to save our Country. We’re going to put an end to the Fake News, and the horrible postings and websites, and all the internet people.

How many goons would end up voting for Trump if he really said this?

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit: goddammit, this will teach me to read through the end of the thread before lolling

nobodygetshurt fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jan 28, 2024

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Can we just delete the fake truth already?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Accipiter posted:

You fell for a fake post.

As you know the worst thing a person can do

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

No. We haven't suffered enough.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Grey Cat posted:

it is kinda funny with goons reading that post and slamming the reply button before reading anything further

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Like moths to a flame.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
When nothing is true, anything is possible.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Grey Cat posted:

I tried but turns out the delete button was fake as well. :(

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

"Peace through Strength!"

Lmao he's just quoting Nazis now

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

He would call us the SA awful forums just because he can't get anything right.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

TulliusCicero posted:

"Peace through Strength!"

Lmao he's just quoting Nazis now
Maybe he just really likes the Brotherhood of NOD?

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

cr0y posted:

Haha yeah, I knew he’d screw it up somehow, but that’s much better!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

tek79 posted:

Oh no! Travis from Flint is on the case. *Cue the Fletch theme song*

Regarding the Trump cognitive test, I had to take that exact test (long story but I'm completely fine) a few years ago. I hiccuped on a couple of the things. The clock thing because as I was reading it the Neurologist sort of misread it for me so my initial drawing was off a few minutes. And then the line test because I first just drew a line from 1 to 2 before realizing the pattern was 1 to A, 2 to B and so on so I erased and redid it. And then she read off a few words I had to memorize and I forgot one.

When it was done I said something like "I know I messed up on a couple of things". I was legit nervous and the Neurologist could tell, I guess. She kind of laughed and said "Oh, you did perfectly fine. There's nothing wrong with you as far as I'm able to see today." And then said "I've had people with dementia that left the whole thing mostly blank". Like another poster said, you just about pass the cognitive test if you can name the rhino and write your name. Trump named the rhino and wrote his name. That's what he's bragging about.

Sounds like the only RINO here is YOOOOOUUUUUU

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Don't you mean "peace through Earth?" :v:

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/9SY3G7u.mp4

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Elaine was a better dancer than Trump is with his "stand still and wiggle my fists" dance.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

cr0y posted:

I saw them the other day on the forums, on the Terrible Things forum, and they've got a thread there, it's in a subforum with a not-so-very-nice name, it's a General forum, and they have a thread there dedicated to Trump, and the posters come in and they say, 'Trump,' 'Trump,' OK? And they love what we're doing there, and we love them, and it's very good, it's very flattering that all day they're supporting us and our great campaign.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I saw them the other day on the forums, on the Terrible Things forum, and they've got a thread there, it's in a subforum with a not-so-very-nice name, it's a General forum, and they have a thread there dedicated to Trump, and the posters come in and they say, 'Trump,' 'Trump,' OK? And they love what we're doing there, and we love them, and it's very good, it's very flattering that all day they're supporting us and our great campaign.

:five:

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Please join me in praying for these losers and suckers who knew what they were getting into

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

As you know the worst thing a person can do

Only a woke lib would fall for that. *mixes some ivermectin into my tea*

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Hobo Clown posted:

Please join me in praying for these losers and suckers who knew what they were getting into

He was on the verge of sounding like a reasonable person but couldn't help but throw in the Biden dig.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

I think they were just waiting until we knew 100% that Trump would be the candidate before letting Biden off the leash. Can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

redshirt posted:

I don't "have to hand it to him", but Trump really is a monstrous freak. He's 77 or whatever, obese, never been healthy, under enormous stress (can you imagine going to bed at night, thinking of all the court cases and appearances and interviews you have to do tomorrow - heck, I get stressed if I have a Zoom call), he doesn't sleep much (Truthing at 1 AM when he's in court the next day in a different state at 9AM), consumed by rage..... and yet, there'll he be tomorrow, doing it all again. And again. And again.

Not sure how it's possible.

Agree
It must be really fortunate cardiac genetics