Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

MoaM posted:

I thought the 'administrative timeout' would hurt the Ravens, but it seems like it was the only boon they had in that half.

I would love to have seen the threads reaction if the Chiefs had been given a free timeout on offense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Bill Cowher says they need to play defrnse and run the ball.

Its 2024 but he right.

god this blows
Mar 13, 2003

The talking heads said “it’ll be a great comeback”

Is it rigged?

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Gangringo posted:

When you just got the game and haven't unlocked all the fighters

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
preemptive gently caress you already Halo

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

wow they're still doing this halo thing huh

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Kurgarra Queen posted:

The Ravens are fortunate to only be down 10.

Yeah feels like they should be down 17 with the game mostly decided. They still have a fair shot unless KC finds the endzone after the half.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Gangringo posted:

When you just got the game and haven't unlocked all the fighters

Dear god that's exactly the look isn't it

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol this Halo show looks so drat dumb

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Master Chief without his helmet on pisses me off

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

john halo istg if you don’t put your helmet back on

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

everybody seems surprised

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Eagerly awaiting Mark Andrews breaking some records

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

Season 1 was so bad, but I'm not surprised Paramount+ is so desperate for anything that they are making a second season.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Man.

These guys just really, really don't wanna make a show about Master Chief runnin' around fightin' aliens on Halo, huh.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
the Ravens doing seven nation army is very weird and off-putting, like what year is it? why are they beating that dead horse?

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

is the Halo man like the madalorian when it comes to helmets

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Where's my live action Kirby show???

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Dango Bango posted:

Yeah. A lot of the costume shots looked like cosplay and the CGI looked bad.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Dango Bango posted:

it somehow looks more mediocre than the tie in novels from 20 years ago, which were nothing special but were at least mildly entertaining when I racing through every paperback I could in high school. At least those had some moments in them.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Evil on paramount plus is amazing

Halo on paramount plus is really bad

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Halo invented Television Show

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

does the suit still jack him off tho

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
I got German talking heads :(

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

FistEnergy posted:

the Ravens doing seven nation army is very weird and off-putting, like what year is it? why are they beating that dead horse?

why is it weird? should they be singing imagine dragons?

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

MJeff posted:

Man.

These guys just really, really don't wanna make a show about Master Chief runnin' around fightin' aliens on Halo, huh.

At least they're doing Reach this season. And apparently not just in the last episode either. They really need to get to the drat fireworks factory though.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Henry cavil will save us from game related adaptations sucking.

He'll do it for the imperium

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

fartknocker posted:

it somehow looks more mediocre than the tie in novels from 20 years ago, which were nothing special but were at least mildly entertaining when I racing through every paperback I could in high school. At least those had some moments in them.

As far as I am concerned every game, movie, etc's endless series of tie in novels is great. Not because I actually read them, but because they fill up wikis with endless lore.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Amy Pole Her posted:

Evil on paramount plus is amazing

Halo on paramount plus is really bad

Bass Reeves was underwhelming, I was hoping for something historical, not Old West Mythologizing.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
there are so many talky scifi franchises, probably because it's expensive to do big, special effects fight scenes

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
This drive is...important. Obviously

If the Chiefs score you feel even more bad if you're the Ravens, but if you stop them you've got a season's worth of offense to say you won't keep playing like you did in the first half.

Inaction Jackson
Feb 28, 2009

BlindSite posted:

Henry cavil will save us from game related adaptations sucking.

He'll do it for the imperium
Hey, The Last of Us was great. But they could have just reshot all the cutscenes and it would have been great.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

J33uk posted:

At least they're doing Reach this season. And apparently not just in the last episode either. They really need to get to the drat fireworks factory though.

The Halo show isn't gonna get to Halo until at least season 3. Is this the most blatant Surf Dracula ever?

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Grittybeard posted:

This drive is...important. Obviously

If the Chiefs score you feel even more bad if you're the Ravens, but if you stop them you've got a season's worth of offense to say you won't keep playing like you did in the first half.

Hopefully we come out swinging

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Take off that garbage bag, Tracy

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

MoaM posted:

I thought the 'administrative timeout' would hurt the Ravens, but it seems like it was the only boon they had in that half.

Need more drones

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Ravens needed that

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Ya prevented a double dip Ravens. Ya got a chance.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
let's go the ravens

ugh I feel dirty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Yuuuge