Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
He's totally suing Google

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
I wonder how many failed restaurant owners have tried to sue yelp/Google/individual reviewers...the numbers are probably high.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

CodfishCartographer posted:

Oh god not Google. I hear they don't have any lawyers or anything, they'll be ruined!

(I assume if he was stupid enough to try this would just get chucked on summary judgment.)

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Oh man please Google gain ownership of his social media accounts somehow

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

CodfishCartographer posted:

That article was written years ago though wasn’t it? Then again a class action full of people mad at bad google reviews would likely be v funny

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Oh please please please follow through on this

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Hopefully he’s using the paid version of chat gpt to file these law suits

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Willing to bet he’s going to try and get grass roots support for a class action. There are no attorneys involved yet because lol

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

When I hear about lawsuits like this, and worse, I think "I hope my kids don't grow up to be lawyers".

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

peanut posted:

When I hear about lawsuits like this, and worse, I think "I hope my kids don't grow up to be lawyers".

On the other hand, hearing about Nathen wearing a Garfield mascot costume in open court over dinner with your kids might be good for a few lols

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Welp, today's the big day!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
The day the blue fairy magically makes Nathan into a real boy?

I mean If I was him I'd just stay a puppet. Seems a much better deal to be honest.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Where's the thermonuclear lawsuit Nathen????

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
my money's on the longshot, jim davis gettin sued for not believing in nathen's vision enough

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Howard Beale posted:

my money's on the longshot, jim davis gettin sued for not believing in nathen's vision enough

I'd love to see how nathan would think that could possibly be a class action.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Howard Beale posted:

The way he has it phrased, it's most certainly a corporation of some sort and not Jim Davis (who doesn't own the rights to Garfield anymore anyway).
It'll be either A) Google for reviews causing 'harm' to poor young entrepreneurs or B) Amazon because counterfeit merchandise/eegeez something something

There's also option C) which would be something totally unrelated and bonkers related to whatever his social cause du jour is.

E: new rare Nathenface just dropped:

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Jan 29, 2024

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Disgusted with myself for recognizing that stupid blue shirt from older photos.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

peanut posted:

He warned you..HE WARNED YOU!!!

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

His stubble is just way too goddamn even

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Escape From Noise posted:

He warned you..HE WARNED YOU!!!

he's doing the finger thing

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Viacom or Mindy Kaling is my guess.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Viacom or Mindy Kaling is my guess.

Class action lawsuit against his stepmother who coincidentally happens to be Jewish.

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Frank Frank posted:

The way he has it phrased, it's most certainly a corporation of some sort and not Jim Davis (who doesn't own the rights to Garfield anymore anyway).
It'll be either A) Google for reviews causing 'harm' to poor young entrepreneurs or B) Amazon because counterfeit merchandise/eegeez something something

There's also option C) which would be something totally unrelated and bonkers related to whatever his social cause du jour is.

E: new rare Nathenface just dropped:

Nathen skips leg day

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Why's he doing the Merkel hand thing?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Escape From Noise posted:

Why's he doing the Merkel hand thing?

I thought he was trying and failing to do the “heart hands” thing?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Wait are his fingers freakishly long? He's like the anti-trump, but yet still somehow bad.

Weird.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

dr_rat posted:

He's like the anti-trump, but yet still somehow bad.

Weird.

He has a Trump autograph that he’s very proud of so maybe not

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

He has a Trump autograph that he’s very proud of so maybe not

Yeah, that feels pretty on brand. Also how hard is it to get a trump autograph, the idiot signs everything.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

His loving shirt isn’t even tucked in under his jacket

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

dr_rat posted:

Yeah, that feels pretty on brand. Also how hard is it to get a trump autograph, the idiot signs everything.

Well, it’s Nathen so I’m sure he thinks it’s incredibly rare and/or exclusive

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Nathen has a video posted to Instagram with the title “Let the class action begin!”
#fight!

…but when I clicked on it it was just Nathen walking very slowly on a treadmill talking about how he needs to get back in shape and I don’t really understand what’s going on. Then it cut to another video of Nathen walking on some Trump logo with Trump screeching about “winning” in the background and finally a black screen that read, “I was told to hold off on archiving the breaking news for the moment. I shared it too quickly in my eagerness”.

I don’t know what any of this poo poo means but I’m sure it’s all very stupid.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

peanut posted:

Haha, that was my first thought - he brought back the gross shirt, poo poo's getting real

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

dr_rat posted:

I'm sure if you're willing to pay him, trivially easy. I'm equally sure that the autograph is just a stamp made from his signature held by some unpaid intern.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Me: Can we get Mr. 305?

Mom: We have Pitbull at home.

Pitbull at home:

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Frank Frank posted:

Nathen has a video posted to Instagram with the title “Let the class action begin!”
#fight!

…but when I clicked on it it was just Nathen walking very slowly on a treadmill talking about how he needs to get back in shape and I don’t really understand what’s going on. Then it cut to another video of Nathen walking on some Trump logo with Trump screeching about “winning” in the background and finally a black screen that read, “I was told to hold off on archiving the breaking news for the moment. I shared it too quickly in my eagerness”.

I don’t know what any of this poo poo means but I’m sure it’s all very stupid.

It means the bump wore off and he thinks he can play it off like it’s secret news oops

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m still stumbling over “archiving the breaking news”

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

E: new rare Nathenface just dropped.

NO.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored