Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
if their offense could get anything going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Ravens defense is gonna have to score on a Pacheco fumble

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I really like this new KC offensive plan of running Pacheco into a wall of defenders.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Ravens live to fight another day.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Vox Nihili posted:

Ravens are supposed to have the #1 defense! That should matter!

They have held them to 17 points, if the offense could do anything they'd be tied or winning

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
At this point, I'm convinced that the Ravens need a defensive or special teams touchdown to have a chance of winning.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
T sizzle

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Ravens D is doing their job this half.

The offense now needs to actually score.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Ravens have adjusted to Mahomes.

Lamar and co - you’ve gotta wake the gently caress up.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
OBJ sucks

the Baltimore defense is doing as well as you could ask. Lamar needs to start getting chunks with his legs to alter the coverage scheme

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
OK bringing Suggs out in the middle of the game is cool

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
This game got insanely boring all of a sudden

DancingMachine
Aug 12, 2004

He's a dancing machine!
that should be grounding and a safety

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Vox Nihili posted:

They've held the Chiefs to 17 point, it does matter.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

surf rock posted:

At this point, I'm convinced that the Ravens need a defensive or special teams touchdown to have a chance of winning.

yup. kc could just run the clock out with how the ravens o is playing and still win

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Hugely needed 3 & out

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
It really feels like Mahomes is giving up on these plays in the 3rd Q a little early.
The defense on both sides has been great, however.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

ravens are hosed, they've given up

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

God bless this defense

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

surf rock posted:

Plenty of time left, they figured a little something out last drive although it didn't end in points.

They can easily still straight up win this if the Chiefs offense doesn't do anything.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Vox Nihili posted:

they've held Mahomes to 17 even after the offense lost a fumble just outside the red zone. it's living up to the #1 defense rank, but you gotta score more than 7 points in the AFCCG. Ravens should know that better than anyone

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ravens should try a hurry up maybe. Even just in spots. Try to wrestle some momentum.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I know why it's happened -- adding more cameras is way more space-efficient than putting in a lens that can actually zoom -- but modern smartphones bristling with an increasingly absurd array of cameras on the back looks very silly

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Coldforge posted:

They've held the Chiefs to 17 point, it does matter.

Seriously. They stopped the double dip and are preventing Chiefs from getting anywhere near FG range that whole third quarter.

Ravens offense just needs to wake up. Down by 10 is very doable.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Kirios posted:

Okay I’m feel like I’ve heard people say this about the Ravens receiving core since…Boldin?

“Man we’re just one WR1 away!”

We are and the team refuses to invest in one.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

CharlestheHammer posted:

This game got insanely boring all of a sudden

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Shindragon posted:

They stopped the double dip and are preventing Chiefs from getting anywhere near FG range that whole third quarter.

:hai:

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i'm sure monken has somthing good in his back pocket for a 4th and 7

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
THERE YA GO

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Haha taunted

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Ravens offense should ber RPO's or straight Lamar runs just to gently caress with the KC defense.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Huge for Lamar coming up here.
KC is killing your Oline though.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Wowzers

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
ravens offense heard y'all were talking poo poo

and then a taunting flag lmao

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Ravens figured out the Chiefs don’t have anyone other than Kelce and Rice

my hot take about this game is that Andrews being back is having a negative effect. Likely was playing really well in all phases and should really be a focal point, but they’ve gone away from him completely

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
lol taunting

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh gently caress off refs

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I hate all refs

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
ZAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Lmao, taunting

loving rear end in a top hat refs