Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

solarjetman posted:

I suspect this worked better against Buffalo's backup linebackers than it will against the Ravens, but I still think we'll see Rashee Rice and a bunch of tight ends and running backs for the most part.

It probably wouldn't work like it does in my imagination but I've wanted them to play three tight end sets since the middle of the season as their basic offense. At least two of those guys on the roster can run routes and catch, the other can block and won't drop things more than anyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
struggling to understand how anyone could view phil rivers as a villain. dude was one of the most entertaining personalities i've ever seen in sports. the afcw has been a lot more boring since he left it.

edit: whereas gently caress john elway.

dingo with a joint fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Jan 25, 2024

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Grittybeard posted:

It probably wouldn't work like it does in my imagination but I've wanted them to play three tight end sets since the middle of the season as their basic offense. At least two of those guys on the roster can run routes and catch, the other can block and won't drop things more than anyone else.

I've secretly wanted them to trade up for Bowers to replace Kelce but also run a year of 3 TE sets with Kelce, Bowers and Grey

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Trying to think of where Harbaugh is going to live. It's easy to say Malibu but I'm sitting here trying to think of where is the "Michigan of LA"

Torrance?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

kiimo posted:

Trying to think of where Harbaugh is going to live. It's easy to say Malibu but I'm sitting here trying to think of where is the "Michigan of LA"

Torrance?

He seems like a Northridge kinda guy

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

kiimo posted:

Torrance?

I mean he could go for the west coast Michigan and live near UCLA. Pasadena also feels appropriate for a giant football weirdo like him. Where'd he live when he was coaching the 49ers?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

kiimo posted:

Torrance?

I think he was looking for property in malibu

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Relentlessboredomm posted:

I mean he could go for the west coast Michigan and live near UCLA. Pasadena also feels appropriate for a giant football weirdo like him. Where'd he live when he was coaching the 49ers?

oh poo poo

Westwood. It's Westwood.

edit: imagine commuting from Pasadena to Inglewood everyday hell no

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

kiimo posted:

oh poo poo

Westwood. It's Westwood.

Hahah I'm still new out here but I'm close enough to Westwood to see the appeal for Harbs. Also not a terrible commute to the stadium (not good either)

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Hahah I'm still new out here but I'm close enough to Westwood to see the appeal for Harbs. Also not a terrible commute to the stadium (not good either)

Have you been to SoFi? I know the Chargers host Tampa next season

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Sofi freaking rules

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Join us in the LA thread to talk about the best places for Korean BBQ and screaming EARTHQUAKE whenever there's a 3.2 centered in Irvine

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
do y’all also talk about how you pay out the nose to live in glorified suburbs?

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

a neat cape posted:

Have you been to SoFi? I know the Chargers host Tampa next season

Not yet I moved in the fall, I'm trying to grab some tickets for next year. Ideally i want to catch both a Chargers and a Rams home game live.

kiimo posted:

Join us in the LA thread to talk about the best places for Korean BBQ and screaming EARTHQUAKE whenever there's a 3.2 centered in Irvine

lmao will do. The korean food in this town is loving absurd, hell the food here in general is insane.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

dingo with a joint posted:

edit: whereas gently caress john elway.
Amen.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Congrats Ross.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

The silver lining is that the Raiders are going full Purdue while the rest of the division is going full SEC mode.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Stand back I'm going to try science!
I would love to know if ex college coaches actually draft better in the short term. Seahawks did pretty well when Carrol started but I feel like everyone after him was a disaster.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Pontius Pilate posted:

do y’all also talk about how you pay out the nose to live in glorified suburbs?

holy poo poo you just blew my mind

my god I can pay like 1000/month for a 3 br apartment in Omaha what am I doing

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/bridgetcase_/status/1750328663349096794?t=MTdfkVU5obStUOdduiGvwQ&s=19

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I think the Chargers will be good next season :)

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Happy for SA2K.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Kull the Conqueror posted:

I think the Chargers will be good next season :)
It seems like they've got some major retooling ahead but they should still be pretty competitive with somone that isn't a total idiot as HC.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

AFCW buying all the pass rush didn't stop Mahomes so now they're all hiring Wonder Coaches to see if that works.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

i cant believe this poo poo

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
MVS again with AFCCG heroics

How about McDuffie and Kalaftis

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
How about Zay flowers pushing Sneed down and spinning the ball in his face….why was he crying on the bench like 2 min later.. what happened?

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

Pron on VHS posted:

How about Zay flowers pushing Sneed down and spinning the ball in his face….why was he crying on the bench like 2 min later.. what happened?

Fumbled the ball out of the endzone for a KC touchback then he hosed up his hand punching the bench after all that.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Who punched the ball out? Remind me, was it the best CORNER IN THE LEAGUEEEEEEEEEEEE

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.
Being a chiefs fan is fun as hell. This team just brings it in the playoffs, Kelce came to play. 2 weeks for injuries to heal up in…another Super Bowl hell yeah.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

Ort posted:

Being a chiefs fan is fun as hell. This team just brings it in the playoffs, Kelce came to play. 2 weeks for injuries to heal up in…another Super Bowl hell yeah.

so this is what only being 7 years into the thousand years of darkness and torment is like. So which one of us is going to break our brains first and hire Adam Gase?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm so happy right now goddamn.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

To Vegas!

Would be wonderful to win it all in the Raiders stadium.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
This is just unacceptable, somebody needs to do something about this bullshit

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Kelce breaking Jerry Rice’s playoff records in Baltimore with Taylor in attendance, what a fun game

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Being a chiefs fan rules right now.

My buddy wants to go to the Super Bowl and I am considering it.

It seems very dumb but I am considering it.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ort posted:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://x.com/jazayerli/status/1751746164439871939?s=20

Remember bob sutton guys

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmao made the super bowl with the worst offense of his career and nobody believing he had a chance PLAYOFF PAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Mahomes ending it with that throw to MVS loving broke Lamar