Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Here's the SNL video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjlIFPJUL5Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

swickles posted:

Wow, the cold open on SNL last night was made for TFF.

Ha, you weren't kidding.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

At least in real life we have Lions v 49ers but when you're right you're right. Probably won't see 95% of my friends until opening night next season, possibly preseason week 3 or 4

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Timby posted:

It does. It was conceived as a two-parter that would be filmed back-to-back, but after the budget skyrocketed and it under-performed at the box office, they went back to rewriting the eleventh movie and are nowhere near being ready for shooting. And now that Vin Diesel has a fairly ugly sexual assault beef against him (to go alongside his unprofessional behavior making Justin Lin quit as director only a few days of filming on Fast X), his level of involvement in Fast 11 is very much an open question.

and the fact that the CGI budget ballooned because they had to CGI every shot of him so he didn't look like a fat slob the entire movie.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Yo, anybody in Baltimore or visiting for the game should check out The Food Market. Excellent dinner spot with lots of unique dishes. Sort of an American seafood tapas style place. Lobster Fingers and the Crab Dipped Scalloped Potatoes in particular were outstanding.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Baltimore people I'm seeing the rain won't start until like the third quarter true/false please predict the weather for me nothing ever goes wrong with that right

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
The rain hit last night, right now it's a very light misting. Based on how much the overall rainfall prediction has decreased I think we are looking at on and off misting that shouldn't really impact the game. Maybe the ball will be slightly slick.

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022

Joey Freshwater posted:

Anyone dealt with stick drift on your controllers? I have 2 for PS5 that have started drifting. I’ve read it could be just taking it apart and cleaning it could fix it - but not sure how difficult it is.

Or should I just toss them and get new ones.

I get it alot from playing rocket league and I just get new controllers.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

We've had to send in our joy-cons repeatedly now for stick drift and it's not even like we do a ton for gaming or play really action intensive things. I guess unless you count TotK. About all I played last year was that and Dragon Quest 11.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Coolcoolcool broke my MacBook screen closing it with a piece of metal squished between from my notebook. Nice little Sunday, 450 down the loving drain.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

BlindSite posted:

They'll figure it out eventually but its still not a good look for the finished product.

Anytime you end up with copious rewrites, reshoots and writers / directors are making GBS threads bricks you're in for a bad outcome see: all of marvel and star wars for like 6 years now.

Yeah, it’s true. Whenever I hear about a movie being reshot or whatnot, I automatically write it off.

My point was Vin basically owns the rights to F+F, and his ego is insane. He won’t do a movie without himself

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Yo, anybody in Baltimore or visiting for the game should check out The Food Market. Excellent dinner spot with lots of unique dishes. Sort of an American seafood tapas style place. Lobster Fingers and the Crab Dipped Scalloped Potatoes in particular were outstanding.

Food Market is good. I was partial to the Baltimore Club when we used to go, and the pretzels were always a favorite when we’d order some for the table.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
TFF, meet Shadow. He's tiny and amazing and the bestest boy ever :allears:

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Nervous posted:

oh my

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Nervous posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWVZfqgPg-4&t=9s

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Nervous posted:

I need to scratch those ears

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Nervous posted:

Shadow is perfect

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Shadow is the human's name! The dog's name is Interceptor!

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

God drat it, now I have the music in my head and I'm tempted to grab my guitar.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Nervous posted:

Dog tiny.

Me like tiny dog.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Nervous posted:

Give the dog a de-boned chicken wing.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Android Apocalypse posted:

He got some some chicken earlier today :)

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Quiet Feet posted:

We've had to send in our joy-cons repeatedly now for stick drift and it's not even like we do a ton for gaming or play really action intensive things. I guess unless you count TotK. About all I played last year was that and Dragon Quest 11.

We have six joycons for two Switches, and recently had to send in three of them for drift repairs. It wasn't an all at once thing, but when we went on vacation and were both using them handheld we only had one full set that worked reliably, so we broke down and sent them all in.

Credit to Nintendo eventually making it free and easy to get them fixed.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Nervous posted:

The ears on that puppy. I wanna give him all the scritches.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What?! Absolutely not

e: oh lol I read this completely backward :doh:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Apologies if I already made this joke, or someone else did and I'm just repeating it, but, since Brett Favre said it would be Taylor Swift's fault if the Chiefs didn't win the Superbowl, does she get her own championship ship ring if they do win?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Air Skwirl posted:

Apologies if I already made this joke, or someone else did and I'm just repeating it, but, since Brett Favre said it would be Taylor Swift's fault if the Chiefs didn't win the Superbowl, does she get her own championship ship ring if they do win?

Her engagement ring from Kelce will be his championship ring.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

I’m going to pull an Elvis when this happens

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Was gonna say, I'm sure Kelce would bring along to part with one to keep Ms Swift happy.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Nervous posted:

Was gonna say, I'm sure Kelce would be happy to part with one to keep Ms Swift happy.

Quote is not edit woops

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Nervous posted:

Confirmed best boy

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

lol

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Air Skwirl posted:

She’s going to get one from CBS no matter who wins

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Air Skwirl posted:

Look I have no problems with KC or Taylor, but if Detroit keeps playing this way, I think the entire football watching population here minus kiimo and No Butt Stuff will be rooting for the Lions.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

This Lions team has been super fun to watch and I’m glad to see them play well after all these years.

Also that pup is cute as hell.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Freaquency posted:

I’m going to pull an Elvis when this happens

You’re gonna poo poo yourself to death?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Joey Freshwater posted:

i assume it is the natural way of the goon to die on the toilet

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

lol

I was thinking “shoot the tv” but who knows

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Shadow is a cutie

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Silly Burrito posted:

Look I have no problems with KC or Taylor, but if Detroit keeps playing this way, I think the entire football watching population here minus kiimo and No Butt Stuff will be rooting for the Lions.

well I am a dumbass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

well I am a dumbass

In fairness, the Lions stopped playing that way :v: