Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

TulliusCicero posted:

Every minority conservative feels like they are THE GOOD ONE tm and are going to be treated with respect and their party is just racist towards the "bad" ones

No ,they are just universally racist dipshits, leave a party that hates you for existing

Remember when the Log Cabin Republicans got sad when, after over 20 years of fighting for acceptance, the Texas GOP voted that homosexuality was an abomination into their official party line?

I'm sure they totally didn't just continue supporting the very people that hate them because of taxes or whatever the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

Hey, since we have a bunch of MAGAs in giant trucks driving down to the border, does that mean Youtube is going to get a sudden flood of Angry Yelling Truck Driver Wearing Oakley Blades videos?

I wonder how many of the racist-trucker-convoy people are the cosplaying wannabe-military types who probably own pathetic things like this "tactical Christmas stocking" bullshit:

chuds love tacticlol garbage despite having never, ever, been in a situation more dangerous than a traffic jam at mcdonalds

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Frank Frank posted:

Running a prescription drug cartel out of the White House is absolutely hilarious.

Just as life will find a way, so will Trumpian grifting.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
fpnasl trump is tjhe president

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

Running a prescription drug cartel out of the White House is absolutely hilarious.

Look I'm sure someone was just on selling prescription drugs on the street to afford medication for their sick child or something.

It's the trump administrations everyone's reasons for doing everything in it were honest and pure.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Catastrophe posted:

Hey, since we have a bunch of MAGAs in giant trucks driving down to the border, does that mean Youtube is going to get a sudden flood of Angry Yelling Truck Driver Wearing Oakley Blades videos?

I wonder how many of the racist-trucker-convoy people are the cosplaying wannabe-military types who probably own pathetic things like this "tactical Christmas stocking" bullshit:

Lol. For when you need your hidden knife to fend off a late night intruder on Christmas Eve.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Chud: SHOW ME YOUR HANDS! SHOW ME YOUR HANDS

Sant Claus: Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!

Chud: *Blam Blam Blam*

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

War Wizard posted:

Lol. For when you need your hidden knife to fend off a late night intruder on Christmas Eve.

I like that it has a velcro area where you can attach your military morale patch from when you completed that one tour...................... of Arby's.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

War Wizard posted:

Well, a foreign man does break into a lot of houses in the area on that day every year. Can't be too careful.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Huge if true

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Covfefe

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Well, a foreign man does break into a lot of houses in the area on that day every year. Can't be too careful.
He's not THAT kind of foreign though.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

3) censored speech? Who is censoring speech and how? Freedom of speech doesn’t mean there are no consequences for what you say.

being banned or getting a the equivalent of a 6er on twitter or any other social media site(private biz) is a supa nova war crime.(but theyre allowed to have posting enemies get punished)

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

stealie72 posted:

He's not THAT kind of foreign though.

of course he is, he's from Turkey and committed a highly publicized assault of my man Arius

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Frank Frank posted:

Baltimore has turned it over twice on scoring plays in the endzone, keeps getting caught committing incredibly boneheaded penalties (blatant taunting after a catch, helmet to helmet sacking Mahomes) but are moving the ball at will. Curious to see time of possession in the 2nd half but I bet Baltimore is dominating

The only place Baltimore moved the ball at will is straight up their own rear end in a top hat.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

bird with big dick posted:

The only place Baltimore moved the ball at will is straight up their own rear end in a top hat.

Rude

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Data Graham posted:

Holy loving god

it's like if Rob Liefeld made a stocking

But he can't draw feet or shoes

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I was in the middle of typing up a serious reply to this and then noticed who I was replying to

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Frank Frank posted:

I was in the middle of typing up a serious reply to this and then noticed who I was replying to

:allears:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Frank Frank posted:

Raven with Big Dick

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Stop fixating on it

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Ravin' about a big dick.

- MTG in a congressional hearing

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Catastrophe posted:

Why isn’t this winter camo colors, dumbass chuds.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Batterypowered7 posted:

Will this help prevent trench foot?

This device has been implicated in several tragic cases of Toblerone Toe.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

tek79 posted:

If the Chiefs make it to the Super Bowl I really hope Taylor Swift is the headlining music act. Just because it would piss off the dumbest people in the country.

Adding to this:

She’s been offered the Super Bowl halftime show twice, and declined both times because she has her own stuff going on and she doesn’t want to make it about her.

Which is really funny when you tell this to frothing chuds who think she’s some kind of exploitative spotlight stealing narcissist.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Frank Frank posted:

um, bird of big dick deserves at least cursory reply

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Hazo posted:

Adding to this:

She’s been offered the Super Bowl halftime show twice, and declined both times because she has her own stuff going on and she doesn’t want to make it about her.

Which is really funny when you tell this to frothing chuds who think she’s some kind of exploitative spotlight stealing narcissist.

I highly doubt that is why she doesn't do it. The biggest reason is that it's an unpaid gig.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Buce posted:

um, bird of big dick deserves at least cursory reply

Is a single emote like :hmmyes: ok?

Nocheez posted:

I highly doubt that is why she doesn't do it. The biggest reason is that it's an unpaid gig.

Do it for laughs? I don’t think Swift needs more money.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean most sports fans are sick of Taylor Swift because the NFL seems a way to appeal to Swifties and is driving it into the ground

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The ravens moved the ball at will backwards due to penalties and they moved it at will into the hands of the chiefs via fumbles and interceptions.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean most sports fans are sick of Taylor Swift because the NFL seems a way to appeal to Swifties and is driving it into the ground

My mom loves it

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

CharlestheHammer posted:

Have you ever noticed just how many of your posts start with "I mean"?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

CharlestheHammer posted:

They showed her like 2-3x max during the game and always in reference to Kelce. I really don’t see the issue.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

kazil posted:

Have you ever noticed just how many of your posts start with "I mean"?

No and I don’t really care that much about it either

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Also Greg Olsen looks like a less fat Chris Farley and THAT really bothers me.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

They showed her like 2-3x max during the game and always in reference to Kelce. I really don’t see the issue.

Because she’s not relevant outside the NFL trying to make some cash

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

CharlestheHammer posted:

Famous people go to sporting events. Some even date athletes. They are shown on TV all the time. This is only a big deal because MAGA weirdos are making a big deal out of it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The ravens moved the ball at will backwards due to penalties and they moved it at will into the hands of the chiefs via fumbles and interceptions.

They deserved to lose. Beaten in all aspects of the game, including self control.

Swifties are going to Vegas!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CharlestheHammer posted:

The NFL is scripted and T-swift is just part of the storyline that hasn't been resolved yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

CharlestheHammer posted:

Holy poo poo lmao