Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
it is time for DABS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Jelly posted:

or mix and match.
Turning an eighth of lovely weed into a quarter of lovely weed.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
I have a bunch of r oaches that might go longer if I vaped them but that's probably gross

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I hate how cold THC makes me feel, it's like all the blood rushes from my fingers to my eyes.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

been going through some stuff and now i’m taking a weed break so i can stop ignoring my problems. i just got a new star ship a couple days ago :cripes:

TheKub
May 11, 2006

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Turning an eighth of lovely weed into a quarter of lovely weed.

Someone said this in another context, but it seems apt.

quote:

It's like pushing spam through a grinder to make better sausages.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
hell yeah good dog

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

When I was high last night, I realized the difference between my dog and my cat. My cat didn't seem impressed when I told him, but my wife thought it was an accurate distinction and suggested I make a meme out of it.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Hellblazer187 posted:

When I was high last night, I realized the difference between my dog and my cat. My cat didn't seem impressed when I told him, but my wife thought it was an accurate distinction and suggested I make a meme out of it.

lol

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

This is good and I already sent it to friends.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Faustian Bargain posted:

been going through some stuff and now i’m taking a weed break so i can stop ignoring my problems. i just got a new star ship a couple days ago :cripes:

Good luck, sounds like you’re making the right move :)

012524_6
Jan 26, 2024
a tail of two cities

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I lost all of my weed to a series of small, controlled fires. Now I'm hungry.

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

hey weed thread, i have an ss zeal and some hash i've been vaping with a seahorse. what do i need to buy to to dab with my zeal?

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

The Diddler posted:

hey weed thread, i have an ss zeal and some hash i've been vaping with a seahorse. what do i need to buy to to dab with my zeal?

Ceramic Flavor Disc

Or just toss the hash on top of some flower and go to town

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Weed told me to post this

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/1abn3lw/7th_heavens_overdramatic_anti_marijuana_episode/

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

"What if one of the younger kids had found this first? Do you think it would help relax them, maybe make them more open to fooling around?"

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Weed reads

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Weed rear end motherfuckers

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Literally A Person posted:

Weed rear end motherfuckers

:weedass:

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I wonder if he ever met Dick Bong

Only registered members can see post attachments!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

RIP Weed

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Gonna go cremate some weed

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

ReelBigLizard posted:

Gonna go cremate some weed

RIP. Ashes to ashes, kush to kush.

Mario Yesyes
Oct 30, 2012

I learned it from you, Weed Thread...
I learned it from watching you.

Edit: PS, thanks all, this thing rocks.

Mario Yesyes fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Jan 29, 2024

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

since i stopped a bit ago, dreams are returning and it sucks. that’s the best weed side effect!

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Faustian Bargain posted:

since i stopped a bit ago, dreams are returning and it sucks. that’s the best weed side effect!
I generally don't remember my evening dreams but I still get crazy dreams from day naps.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTQI_XjoSSY

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Brb gettin krushed

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ReelBigLizard posted:

Brb gettin krushed

DANKER!!!!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ReelBigLizard posted:

Brb gettin krushed

yeah get me in there and hand me the xbox controller, bout to play some subnautica

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Using a pizza stone for the first time. My hungry, excited children keep asking when's dinner. I have no back up. There's a lot riding on this.

I should smoke more weed.

Mario Yesyes
Oct 30, 2012

Woodpile posted:

Using a pizza stone for the first time. My hungry, excited children keep asking when's dinner. I have no back up. There's a lot riding on this.

I should smoke more weed.

The suspense.
You should post pics of the outcome, whatever it may be.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:lol::lol::lol: I've heard this sampled over some chillhop song forever and never knew where it was from

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Vampire Panties posted:

:lol::lol::lol: I've heard this sampled over some chillhop song forever and never knew where it was from

There are so many of these, I like the ones that quote old-timey horror movies. I wish I could remember the one that comes to mind because if I could I would look it up. Spotify hasn't fed it to me forever.

Something like, "It wasn't a man, I shot it 5 times with a .45 and it just kept going. What kind of creature can take 5 shots like that?" but the audio has that sound like it's from the 60's. And that sharp old-timey accent, like you can visualize a man in a suit and fedora saying it. I tried to look it up and it just threw Halloween 2 at me, but that isn't it.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Jelly posted:

There are so many of these, I like the ones that quote old-timey horror movies. I wish I could remember the one that comes to mind because if I could I would look it up. Spotify hasn't fed it to me forever.

Something like, "It wasn't a man, I shot it 5 times with a .45 and it just kept going. What kind of creature can take 5 shots like that?" but the audio has that sound like it's from the 60's. And that sharp old-timey accent, like you can visualize a man in a suit and fedora saying it. I tried to look it up and it just threw Halloween 2 at me, but that isn't it.

That could be from "The Thing from Another World" the 1951 flick that starred James Arness as the walking giant carrot alien.

e: nothing matches in IMDB quotes :shrug:

dee eight fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Jan 31, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

aaah but It Conquered the World (1956) is the flick with the giant carrot, The Thing from Another World (1951) is the flick with the giant forehead