Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

PhazonLink posted:

maybe the regressive media machine is getting faster, all those Swift hate posts got out quite fast.

also when Walters gets canceled, he's gonna be replaced by someone even more stupid.

It's just the unified front of bot-fueled cracking and pinging going mask-off like usual. The actual humans making money off it at this point are too integrated to care, it's why they have no appearance of a soul; their grift long ago took over their lives so they're just the "living" amplifiers of a Dead Internet horror.

There's more than one of these bot fronts, of course, so just...idk man, be wary. The weird post-conservative Trump-side terrorist one is really loving wild though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

TulliusCicero posted:

2 hours of Gutfeld

Like actual loving hell on Earth

oh I forgot about Gut.

There's levels below him too.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

tek79 posted:

I feel like the bigger story here is just how much right-wingers/conservatives HATE America now. Not just "godless commie liberals!!!" but all of America top to bottom. Remember when they used to be the pro-military, pro-FBI, pro-CIA, pro-Pentagon party? They used to just whine about the "Deep State" which is supposedly a shadow takeover of our institutions that works in the dark but is just total bullshit. Now they're just straight up attacking the traditional institutions - the things that actually exist and would point to when you asked them why America was so awesome. You couldn't be more American than Taylor Swift or the Pentagon. Now for Republicans it's "gently caress the Pentagon! They're propping up a corn-fed white girl pop star!" LOL!

Not joking, it's only a matter of time before these fuckers are flying planes into buildings.

honestly i think thats why they will lose in november probably. what are they even standing for outside insane hate poo poo and kissing trumps rear end. they never had a platform before really but they had enough good brains to get moderates and indipendents. the GOP doesnt have that now.

TulliusCicero posted:

The GOP has utterly lost PA

That's not a flip state anymore

With any luck their bullshit makes them lose OH too, with WI maps changing the GOP seems hosed there as well.
yeah PA is safe this year. though its not seattle blue. people poo poo on fetterman now, rightly on some stuff, but he is extreamly popular still and alot of that stuff polls very well with him. so yeah lol i think him and casey have it for the time being.

the GOP in michigan is apperently a giant mess and while their is outreach to muslim/arab communties for support for reactionary social poo poo, its not going great ona state wide level.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

TulliusCicero posted:

I was just Loling again about Youngkin in VA right before an election where he was bragging about the GOP taking over everything in VA, started running openly on banning all abortion, taking a shotgun to his balls and dick and destroying his career prospects.

That's an LOL

Youngkin staked his entire political future on that election and failed lmao

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Youngkin staked his entire political future on that election and failed lmao
You love to see it

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Pook Good Mook posted:

You're just wrong. They will install a bunch of political operatives in the positions they can manage and they won't touch the lower-level people. They aren't actually serious about that crap.

We were convinced the same about overturning Roe. I'm not going to put my career in jeopardy by lining up for a gleeful mass firing of federal employees by the next GOP admin, but you do you.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

PhazonLink posted:

oh I forgot about Gut.

There's levels below him too.

:stare:

What loving level is below Gutfeld?

Like holy poo poo, the genuinely most unentertaining human being I have ever seen

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Well this takes a huge burden off my wife and her coworkers who were terrified that they'd be dealing with another Ohio-like governmental takeover soon making women's health care illegal. Short of a constitutional amendment, the GOP won't be able to harm women's rights any further (and look how that constitutional amendment worked out for our neighbors in Ohio lmao).

Also, Ohio people that voted yes for 1 and 2 and are disgusted that your GOP government is stopping anything from happening, please move to PA anytime you want because I'd fuckin' love neighbors like you. Just, be careful of our roads, they're complete dog-poo poo.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

:stare:

What loving level is below Gutfeld?

Like holy poo poo, the genuinely most unentertaining human being I have ever seen

The ghouls on Newsmax or OAN? AKA The Fox News farm leagues?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

i think if america hates anything its a scold and the GOP have become the scold. sure a bunch people hate their badly done HR divirsty training or various stupid rainbow capitalism stunts or weird bad takes from people. but like the GOP have become the biggest whiny scolds about loving everything.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I saw them the other day on the forums, on the Terrible Things forum, and they've got a thread there, it's in a subforum with a not-so-very-nice name, it's a General forum, and they have a thread there dedicated to Trump, and the posters come in and they say, 'Trump,' 'Trump,' OK? And they love what we're doing there, and we love them, and it's very good, it's very flattering that all day they're supporting us and our great campaign.

Trump? Trump! OK?

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Dapper_Swindler posted:

but like the GOP have become the biggest whiny scolds about loving everything.

I wonder how much they deserve the benefit of the doubt on treating this like a new thing. The stuff they're up to now seems like an extension of the behavior of god bothering squares going at least as far back as the Hays Code that demanded absurd bullshit like bedroom sets in TV and film that have married couples sleeping in separate twin beds.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Imagine being some random old gently caress driving a lovely Oldsmobile or something down the road and a kid throws an empty water bottle at your car

Some people might flip the kid off

Some people might honk the horn

Some people might go “lol kids gonna be kids”

Some people apparently wait for the bus to come to a stop and try to block its way to demand the right to get onto a school bus and yell at some children you have no authority or right to yell at

And when that doesn’t work, you climb into the front of the bus to demand that the bus driver let you in to interrogate the kids

I am never having a child because I do not trust my fellow man anymore, what the gently caress, why do these fucks think they have the authority or right to behave this way

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i think if america hates anything its a scold and the GOP have become the scold. sure a bunch people hate their badly done HR divirsty training or various stupid rainbow capitalism stunts or weird bad takes from people. but like the GOP have become the biggest whiny scolds about loving everything.

They NEVER. SHUT. THE. gently caress. UP.

like since 2015 it has been non stop loving whining and hooting and hollering, normal people are just loving tired of their constant whining about loving everything.

Trump has dominated the news cycles for 10 loving years and the GOP and their opinions are now things people associate with their relative or coworker they actively avoid, because THEY NEVER SHUT THE gently caress UP.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

rotinaj posted:

I am never having a child because I do not trust my fellow man anymore, what the gently caress, why do these fucks think they have the authority or right to behave this way

I was recently waiting in line at self-checkout with a bunch of others when a guy walked up, saw the line, pushed to the front, and took the next checkout station that opened up. People think you should just automatically know how important and special they think they are.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Catastrophe posted:

I was recently waiting in line at self-checkout with a bunch of others when a guy walked up, saw the line, pushed to the front, and took the next checkout station that opened up. People think you should just automatically know how important and special they think they are.

I'm going to assume this man was older and white

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

rotinaj posted:

Imagine being some random old gently caress driving a lovely Oldsmobile or something down the road and a kid throws an empty water bottle at your car

Some people might flip the kid off

Some people might honk the horn

Some people might go “lol kids gonna be kids”

Some people apparently wait for the bus to come to a stop and try to block its way to demand the right to get onto a school bus and yell at some children you have no authority or right to yell at

And when that doesn’t work, you climb into the front of the bus to demand that the bus driver let you in to interrogate the kids

Even better - wearing a loving NRA hat as you try to hijack and assault someone's kid.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

rotinaj posted:

You’d think that these brainiacs would be doing the easier thing by writing the bus’s number down, calling the school and saying “hey, some kid tossed a water bottle at my car from the bus, better do something about it” and just leave it be. Instead, years of huffing lead fumes and eating paint chips tells them the smarter idea is to threaten the kids on the bus and climb on to the front wearing your hat you got in support of a glorified terrorist organization that enables school shootings.

These people run this country, and it shows.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

When I was a kid in elementary school another school in my district had a kid make faces at another guy driving while on the bus, and the guy follow the bus to the school and wanted to have words with the kid. It was so long ago I’m probably forgetting details but it still stuck with me how crazy that guy had to be, because there is no way to go into that situation and come out looking good.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

C'mon Engoron, do your thing already.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

funeral home DJ posted:

You’d think that these brainiacs would be doing the easier thing by writing the bus’s number down, calling the school and saying “hey, some kid tossed a water bottle at my car from the bus, better do something about it” and just leave it be. Instead, years of huffing lead fumes and eating paint chips tells them the smarter idea is to threaten the kids on the bus and climb on to the front wearing your hat you got in support of a glorified terrorist organization that enables school shootings.

These people run this country, and it shows.

And yet if I ran up and put a sleeper hold on grandpa and choked his rear end out for trying to get at these kids, I would be the guy that Jesse watters points to as the new great satan

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

lol he actually broke the bus door open and then...just yelled at the driver.

"Charging documents state that the man caused damage to the bus and was able to force the door open and get on board. Once on the bus, the man yelled at the driver, police said. At that point, an off-duty officer arrived and was able to get the man off the bus."
https://www.wbaltv.com/article/video-shows-man-clinging-to-moving-school-bus/12799939

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

"Charging documents state that the man caused damage to the bus and was able to force the door open and get on board. Once on the bus, the man yelled at the driver, police said. At that point, an off-duty officer arrived and was able to get the man off the bus."
https://www.wbaltv.com/article/video-shows-man-clinging-to-moving-school-bus/12799939

Lmao guy is a repeat offender

Part of law and order! :shepface:

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

kazil posted:

C'mon Engoron, do your thing already.

his not doing his thing is is thing

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

Holy poo poo, what a loving psycho.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

There's a nonzero chance that a chud is going to try to damage the emergency exit door on a plane mid-flight because someone was reading a magazine with Taylor Swift on the cover

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

TulliusCicero posted:

Lmao guy is a repeat offender

Part of law and order! :shepface:

Repeat offender and a member of the NRA? That’s unpossible!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

bobjr posted:

When I was a kid in elementary school another school in my district had a kid make faces at another guy driving while on the bus, and the guy follow the bus to the school and wanted to have words with the kid. It was so long ago I’m probably forgetting details but it still stuck with me how crazy that guy had to be, because there is no way to go into that situation and come out looking good.

I once flipped someone off while I was doing some commercial delivery type stuff, guy in front of me is piddling along at 20 in a 55 zone. He sped off and I lost sight of him. I move along the route and pulled into this restricted area, gated off and everything. Get out of the truck and start getting stuff ready outside this warehouse in the middle of nowhere.

And who should speed up behind me through the gates? The guy I flipped off. He had to be about 50yo, rolls down his window, flips me off, started acting like real tough poo poo, taking pictures of me. Saying how he'd post my pictures online and ruin my life. Dude was a real loser doing all that over some kid flipping him off. He called my workplace but I didn't even get a write up or anything. It was terrifying at the time though.

I've never flipped the bird driving since. Honestly, I could have been shot it was a real shithole.

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Jan 29, 2024

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

tek79 posted:

I feel like the bigger story here is just how much right-wingers/conservatives HATE America now. Not just "godless commie liberals!!!" but all of America top to bottom. Remember when they used to be the pro-military, pro-FBI, pro-CIA, pro-Pentagon party? They used to just whine about the "Deep State" which is supposedly a shadow takeover of our institutions that works in the dark but is just total bullshit. Now they're just straight up attacking the traditional institutions - the things that actually exist and would point to when you asked them why America was so awesome. You couldn't be more American than Taylor Swift or the Pentagon. Now for Republicans it's "gently caress the Pentagon! They're propping up a corn-fed white girl pop star!" LOL!

Not joking, it's only a matter of time before these fuckers are flying planes into buildings.
listen, listen, listen: they were always like that, there's just more in positions of power now.

there was no time to harken back to, they don't really mean that, it's completely imaginary: they've always been hateful fuckers yearning to go back to a time that doesn't exist.
they were never "pro-military" they just hated the commie pinko hippies more. they had absolutely no problem literally hanging black servicemen in their uniforms back in the day. they support "the troops", the amorphous blob of smiling white blonde men that kill bad guys and shield their rear end from the hordes of dirty invaders just out of frame.

they're never "pro-[blank]", they just temporarily create alliances when they can be used to destroy minorities. the second they don't, the second any of these groups glances towards them, they're the enemy and need to be destroyed.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

TulliusCicero posted:

They NEVER. SHUT. THE. gently caress. UP.

like since 2015 it has been non stop loving whining and hooting and hollering, normal people are just loving tired of their constant whining about loving everything.

Trump has dominated the news cycles for 10 loving years and the GOP and their opinions are now things people associate with their relative or coworker they actively avoid, because THEY NEVER SHUT THE gently caress UP.

But somehow we’re the snowflakes and gently caress our feelings

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Grey Cat posted:

I once flipped someone off while I was doing some commercial delivery type stuff, guy in front of me is piddling along at 20 in a 55 zone. He sped off and I lost sight of him. I move along the route and pulled into this restricted area, gated off and everything. Get out of the truck and start getting stuff ready outside this warehouse in the middle of nowhere.

And who should speed up behind me through the gates? The guy I flipped off. He had to be about 50yo, rolls down his window, flips me off, started acting like real tough poo poo taking pictures of me and all that. How he'd post my pictures online and ruin my life or whatever. Dude was a real loser doing all that over some kid flipping him off. He called my workplace but I didn't even get a write up or anything. It was terrifying at the time.

I've never flipped the bird driving since. Honestly, I could have been shot it was a real shithole.

Yeah, my dad and I were driving once back through a fairly upscale shopping area. Guy in a jaguar cut us off, my dad flipped him off from my passenger seat, the lunatic loving sped through and cut across 3 lanes to yell at us and challenge my 50 year old father to a fight, could have caused multiple accidents, almost ran my dad's Coca cola van off the road.

We could have been shot tbh. I learned that day two things:

Flipping people off is not worth the risk of some lunatic's rage, and a lot of Men are EXTREMELY fragile babies, who will absolutely commit violence over a loving obscene gesture that is so common place it's a joke.

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jan 29, 2024

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I wonder what all these insanely high strung whine assholes could ever see in someone like trump?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

TulliusCicero posted:

I learned that day two things:

Flipping people off is not worth the risk of some lunatics rage, and a lot of Men are EXTREMELY fragile babies, who will absolutely commit violence over a loving obscene gesture that is so common place it's a joke.

It's really rediculous, I'm not sure what they're ever trying to prove, it just looks like animal noises and chest beating to the rest of us. Like some sort of rabid gorilla.

Congrats, you could beat up a 19yo girl. (or however old I was at the time) Not an impressive feat.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Serious_Cyclone posted:

I wonder how much they deserve the benefit of the doubt on treating this like a new thing. The stuff they're up to now seems like an extension of the behavior of god bothering squares going at least as far back as the Hays Code that demanded absurd bullshit like bedroom sets in TV and film that have married couples sleeping in separate twin beds.

yeah its that poo poo mixed with the weird terminal online troll culture/cartoon villian poo poo of "bad=good". sure they never believed in the upright morality poo poo and many sure as gently caress didnt practice it, but they basicaly have gone full in on the gospel of faux machismo and /pol/ poo poo. like my dad leans conservative but he taught me how to be an actual GOOD man, its like mixing morality police poo poo with Gen x "gently caress you im a bad boy" nihlism.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Grey Cat posted:

It's really rediculous, I'm not sure what they're ever trying to prove, it just looks like animal noises and chest beating to the rest of us. Like some sort of rabid gorilla.

Congrats, you could beat up a 19yo girl. (or however old I was at the time) Not an impressive feat.

Oh, the fact that you were a young woman just made it even more insulting to his lunatic rear end

A lot of older men in this country are just absolute simmering and raging mysoginists, talking to my wife about her experiences in life really opened my eyes even more to that.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Vivek chimes in

But also no one watches the Superbowl because it's woke

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah its that poo poo mixed with the weird terminal online troll culture/cartoon villian poo poo of "bad=good". sure they never believed in the upright morality poo poo and many sure as gently caress didnt practice it, but they basicaly have gone full in on the gospel of faux machismo and /pol/ poo poo. like my dad leans conservative but he taught me how to be an actual GOOD man, its like mixing morality police poo poo with Gen x "gently caress you im a bad boy" nihlism.

It's almost entirely Gen-X "edgy boi" pol poo poo now

They never stopped posting on 4chan and never loving grew up, and never figured out they were the loving joke the whole time.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Grey Cat posted:

And who should speed up behind me through the gates? The guy I flipped off. He had to be about 50yo, rolls down his window, flips me off, started acting like real tough poo poo, taking pictures of me. Saying how he'd post my pictures online and ruin my life. Dude was a real loser doing all that over some kid flipping him off. He called my workplace but I didn't even get a write up or anything. It was terrifying at the time though.

I always want to ask dudes like this, what exactly is your strategy here

A girl flipped you off, and that will somehow give you the ammo to ruin her life? I realize he just was raging out and not thinking, but I would love to hear how a connects to b.

I am a pretty casual finger waver, because I am a large man, but one time a dude started drifting his car into my lane while staring at me after I flipped him off, and I was unsure exactly what this threat was. I drive a fuckin’ cheap car, and his was nicer than mine. Do you really want to play this game?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

TulliusCicero posted:

It's almost entirely Gen-X "edgy boi" pol poo poo now

They never stopped posting on 4chan and never loving grew up, and never figured out they were the loving joke the whole time.

yeah.exactly. its all the worst parts of the social right mixed together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

TulliusCicero posted:

Yeah, my dad and I were driving once back through a fairly upscale shopping area. Guy in a jaguar cut us off, my dad flipped him off from my passenger seat, the lunatic loving sped through and cut across 3 lanes to yell at us and challenge my 50 year old father to a fight, could have caused multiple accidents, almost ran my dad's Coca cola van off the road.

We could have been shot tbh. I learned that day two things:

Flipping people off is not worth the risk of some lunatic's rage, and a lot of Men are EXTREMELY fragile babies, who will absolutely commit violence over a loving obscene gesture that is so common place it's a joke.

I saw my dad do the same thing when we were hanging out by a lake one summer but when the guy in the car did his angry u turn to presumably threaten to beat up my dad, his dumb rear end drove right into the lake and we got the gently caress out of there. In hindsight probably not worth the risk but that poo poo was funny as hell.