Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Blue Moonlight posted:

Me: Can we get Mr. 305?

Mom: We have Pitbull at home.

Pitbull at home:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Frank Frank posted:

E: new rare Nathenface just dropped:

His slacks are a different shade of white from his blazer

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Nathen is so transparently loving crazy. I'm certain that he whole heartedly believes all his business ideas are complete winners and that Google reviews are just some conspiracy to drag him down... not, say, people actually criticizing him for having lovely products and ideas.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Blue Moonlight posted:

Pitbull at home:

I hate you

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

5er posted:

Nathen is so transparently loving crazy. I'm certain that he whole heartedly believes all his business ideas are complete winners and that Google reviews are just some conspiracy to drag him down... not, say, people actually criticizing him for having lovely products and ideas.
Its more like irrational confidence.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Blue Moonlight posted:

Pitbull at home:

Also genuine LMAO

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Frank Frank posted:

E: new rare Nathenface just dropped:

You just know that he tilts his head that way to hide his progressive receding hairline

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
How the gently caress does that image have 1500 likes

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

How the gently caress does that image have 1500 likes

He has been caught paying for likes before. It’s probably that.

Lol I had forgotten about that. He paid some bot farm to make hundreds of comments on a picture of Nathfield to tell him how sexy and cute he is and then at the very bottom, there was a genuine comment from someone asking him if he’s mentally ill.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

His posts always have some very even number of likes in the low thousands, plus like 30-60 real likes.

Looking at his Instagram he has 3,062 followers, and his latest posts have 1,535 likes, 2,038 likes, 1,022 likes, 1,541 likes... It's very clear how many he bought for each post and how many are from his "fans".

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Blue Moonlight posted:

Pitbull at home:

:perfect:

:hmmyes:

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Mods, please give a random poster in this thread Nathenface.webp as an avatar

If someone can make an animated AV of Nathen kissing the Garfield doll I will buy it for another poster of their choice.

My credit card is easily available, my morals few, and my gif making skills nonexistent.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Knormal posted:

His posts always have some very even number of likes in the low thousands, plus like 30-60 real likes.

Looking at his Instagram he has 3,062 followers, and his latest posts have 1,535 likes, 2,038 likes, 1,022 likes, 1,541 likes... It's very clear how many he bought for each post and how many are from his "fans".

I'd never even looked at it on the insta posts (I don't view them via Instagram, just when people post screenshots here), and I'd never noticed. I know his Twitter responses range between "0" and "maybe 5 if a bot found it"

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Mods, please give a random poster in this thread Nathenface.webp as an avatar

I am now recompiling my browser to strip out webp support

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1751299480882962887

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

For some reason I thought the g moving around was going to make it say

goo l egeez

I think my brain is busted

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

What

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

This lawsuit is as real and successful as his app.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Man, how long has it been since his business failed now? Time for Nathen to Move Past It and Heal: Ctrl-Alt-DelEATS

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

root beer posted:

Man, how long has it been since his business failed now? Time for Nathen to Move Past It and Heal: Ctrl-Alt-DelEATS

every pizza has the toppings arranged in the shape of loss

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Google never forgets GarfieldEATS

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Dick Bastardly posted:

Google never forgets GarfieldEATS

So I’ve watched that a couple times and I’m not sure what the point is or how it relates to garfieldEATS. It looks like part of the logo dodging a meteor?

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
The answer is it doesn't. What's happening is Nathen's phone keyboard probably has a gifs tab, he typed in "Google" and grabbed the first gif.

Also Nathen shared this fanart earlier in the month and the thread probably hasn't seen it since 2019

Kevin DuBrow fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jan 31, 2024

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Nathen has a real knack for coining ominous phrases. Remember "Meat never dies?"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
meat never dies, that's why you can keep it in the fridge for up to three months

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

So I’ve watched that a couple times and I’m not sure what the point is or how it relates to garfieldEATS. It looks like part of the logo dodging a meteor?
Maybe it's dodging a potato that isn't Farm-2-Plate?

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Nathen has a real knack for coining ominous phrases. Remember "Meat never dies?"

Wait, is he getting into re-animator stuff? I mean less creepy than the kissing Garfield stuff, so positive move I guess?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

Google will never forget GARFIELDEATS after Nathen drops a lawsuit on them like a meteor.

Is my best guess

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Sometimes you eat the Garfield, and sometimes the GarieldfEATS you.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

steinrokkan posted:

Google will never forget GARFIELDEATS after Nathen drops a lawsuit on them like a meteor.

Is my best guess

It's literally the first search result for "google" in a gif keyboard

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Frank Frank posted:

Nathen has a video posted to Instagram with the title “Let the class action begin!”
#fight!

…but when I clicked on it it was just Nathen walking very slowly on a treadmill talking about how he needs to get back in shape and I don’t really understand what’s going on. Then it cut to another video of Nathen walking on some Trump logo with Trump screeching about “winning” in the background and finally a black screen that read, “I was told to hold off on archiving the breaking news for the moment. I shared it too quickly in my eagerness”.

I don’t know what any of this poo poo means but I’m sure it’s all very stupid.

GarfieldEATS: I clicked…I don’t really understand what’s going on

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Still waiting for that Nick Cave collab.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Escape From Noise posted:

Still waiting for that Nick Cave collab.

EPISODE 4

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If you predicted he ditched the cat as soon as possible you were right.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Did he just give away his pet? wtf

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

Did he just give away his pet? wtf

The bourgeoisie are not human

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

dr_rat posted:

Wait, is he getting into re-animator stuff? I mean less creepy than the kissing Garfield stuff, so positive move I guess?

"What did you want from me Dan, leave a note that said 'Cat hosed, more info later?'"

Or

"You're a dork in an orange suit, whose going to take you seriously, get a job in a sideshow"