Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

73. Antonio Pena turned half the AAA lockerroom gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

80. Jushin Liger has one of the worst acne/pock marked faces you’ll ever see.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

83. Bison Smith changing in the WWE lockerroom and HHH sat down by him, stared at him the entire time he changed, not saying a word.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

How many of y'all have actually read this list in its entirety? I made it to about 200 before I had to stop to eat dinner.

This story in particular sticks out to me as being possibly bullshit...

quote:

174. Sid Vicious used to take a squirrel with him everywhere he went for some stupid reason and one day a couple of the wrestlers bet him he couldn't keep the squirrel down his pants for a minute. Sid accepted and after about 30 seconds the squirrel bit him in the dick and Sid dropped on the floor in pain. He had to get rabies shots and stiches on his dick.
... mostly because of the bit about the rabies shots. Squirrels aren't carriers for rabies and can't spread it even in the rare instance they might catch it, and I feel like any doctor administering rabies shots ought to know that.

There are a lot of things on there that I really HOPE didn't happen (like those two at the top involving cats :gonk:), but that one in particular made me stop and go "hmmmm :thunk:" a little bit.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jan 29, 2024

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

every word true

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I scrolled to the bottom of the list and I feel seen.

quote:

460. You reading all these stories has made you dumber.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

David D. Davidson posted:

Well, for people like Vince, he just had his entire life stripped away by being forced to resign like this. This is by all accounts the worst you could do to him.

It's probably the worst thing we could do it him, but frankly it's still almost nothing. The dude won. He lived 78 years of exactly the kind of debauchery and excess that he wanted. So the last few years of his life, which were already going to be not great because he's so old, are going to be very lovely. He still should be punished and never see the outside of a jail again, but its hardly a victory.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

I’m seeing it from gross victim-blaming incels who are just jumping at the chance to blame women for their abuse. They’re such dense misogynists they can’t even take the position “she wasn’t even properly paid for services rendered!”

What gets me is there are perfectly “normal” items like “Gangrel and Luna are swingers” which, okay who cares. Or “Andre pooped in hotel bathtubs” which again makes sense, a tub could support his size and weight unlike a cheap plastic seat and he could clean up afterwards.

Several years ago I was at the bar with some people, hanging out outside on the patio. This guy and his buddy pull up in an 87 Camaro and they're already so hosed that up he rides up on the curb and parks diagonally. He sits at our table for some reason, turns to my friend and says, "You ever just feel crazy? Like you don't know what you're doing?" and then after a moment of discomfort he told us that Andre the giant used to poo poo in bath tubs.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I. M. Gei posted:

I scrolled to the bottom of the list and I feel seen.

Is this the one that tells a story about a wrestler buying frozen burritos at a grocery store and a cute cashier says "Oh, those are really good! I really like those" and he thought she was flirting. Later than evening he had uncontrollable farts all night and from that he deduced she was into dutch ovens. So, the next day he goes back and tries to pick up on her promising her farts.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Searched for Shawn. drat

quote:

31. Shawn Michaels supposedly invited three hot girls back to his hotel room. He told them to all get naked and get on their knees. He whips out his ding dong and the girls figure it's going to be a suck-fest, but instead he proceeds to take a piss in each of their mouths.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
I watched the women's rumble. Living in :china: means that IP laws don't mean poo poo and the fed isn't getting a cent from me.

All that time training and Jade looks like she hasn't improved much. She still looks awkward with her timing. They also made her strike happy, as is the WWE house style.

But yeah, this will probably be the last event I watch from the fed.

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
144. New Jack once got liquored-up at a strip club after an indy show and talked poo poo to Swede Hanson in the parking lot.

Really?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
pretty much any new jack story is true in some way

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

I was just thinking, before Vince came back and took over control of the company and sold it, his daughter had a vested interest in keeping the McMahon name on it. Retaking control of the company may have ensured that Vince gets permanently memory-holed by the new ownership.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

TheBuilder posted:

144. New Jack once got liquored-up at a strip club after an indy show and talked poo poo to Swede Hanson in the parking lot.

Really?

The dude tried to murder people on video multiple times and this is all they got?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

I. M. Gei posted:

How many of y'all have actually read this list in its entirety? I made it to about 200 before I had to stop to eat dinner.

... mostly because of the bit about the rabies shots. Squirrels aren't carriers for rabies and can't spread it even in the rare instance they might catch it, and I feel like any doctor administering rabies shots ought to know that.

There are a lot of things on there that I really HOPE didn't happen (like those two at the top involving cats :gonk:), but that one in particular made me stop and go "hmmmm :thunk:" a little bit.

If I was a doctor giving rabies shots I'd probably verr on the side of caution and just give one to a pro wrestler who'd done the ol' S.I.M.P. It's probably not the only thing he's been bitten by.

Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prVTMrb6JHo

Capital Letdown
Oct 5, 2006
i still cant fix red text avs someone tell me the bbcode for that im an admin and dont know this lmao

I. M. Gei posted:

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Not to toot my own horn, but I have a Doc where I tidied the list up, fixed what spelling and grammar errors I could find, tweaked some tenses as related to modern times, and occasionally added a comment as my sole contribution.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fMe4vfVY6sRMVF4s1aiOXjc8KOt2r2GDPklSCKjWx94/edit?usp=sharing

In case you found the OG list messy.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Busy curating the mean girls burn book

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

An update on CM Punk's return to WWE.

- Shows up at the very end of Survivor Series, causing a massive pop. Wrestlers in the ring get various levels of fake mad to add buzz, but Seth Rollins' is too hammy and nobody buys it.

- Shows up on Raw and cuts a promo about how he's happy to be back in WWE.

- Cuts in-ring promos against various wrestlers, occasionally copying the tone of his pre-implosion AEW promos. It's believed that he will main event WrestleMania Night 1 against secondary world champion Seth Rollins.

- Wrestles Dominik Mysterio a couple times at house shows.

- Seth Rollins screws up his leg in a match against Jinder Mahal. May not make it to WrestleMania.

- Punk has a face-to-face with Cody Rhodes over who's going to win the Royal Rumble.

- Punk makes his televised in-ring return at the Royal Rumble. He's a late entry, but is gassed almost immediately. He makes it to the end, yells at the camera, "I did not wait ten years just to lose to Dusty's kid!" and then immediately got thrown out by Cody.

- Turns out he tore his tricep in the match when taking a DDT. So he'll be gone for a while.

Amazing.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cm punk talked a lot of poo poo about vince until he got fired from aew lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Gavok posted:

- Shows up at the very end of Survivor Series, causing a massive pop. Wrestlers in the ring get various levels of fake mad to add buzz, but Seth Rollins' is too hammy and nobody buys it.

- Cuts in-ring promos against various wrestlers, occasionally copying the tone of his pre-implosion AEW promos. It's believed that he will main event WrestleMania Night 1 against secondary world champion Seth Rollins.

- Seth Rollins screws up his leg in a match against Jinder Mahal. May not make it to WrestleMania.

- Punk has a face-to-face with Cody Rhodes over who's going to win the Royal Rumble.

- Punk makes his televised in-ring return at the Royal Rumble. He's a late entry, but is gassed almost immediately. He makes it to the end, yells at the camera, "I did not wait ten years just to lose to Dusty's kid!" and then immediately got thrown out by Cody.

- Turns out he tore his tricep in the match when taking a DDT. So he'll be gone for a while.

Amazing.

Lmfao. CM punk sucks rear end

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
CM Punk would talk a lot of poo poo about AEW's EVPs if he was legally allowed to.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

How do you tear your triceps taking a DDT? Did he put his arm up (down?) to stop himself from landing on his head?

Also :lol: Punk

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

MakaVillian posted:

How do you tear your triceps taking a DDT? Did he put his arm up (down?) to stop himself from landing on his head?

he's old and washed up

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Edward Mass posted:

CM Punk would talk a lot of poo poo about AEW's EVPs if he was legally allowed to.

Probably for the better, considering the legal fallout of talking a lot of poo poo about his former employers is what caused his downfall in the first place.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
punks transformation into the things he constantly bitched about in his prime rules

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

bradzilla posted:

Lmfao. CM punk sucks rear end

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Is this the one that tells a story about a wrestler buying frozen burritos at a grocery store and a cute cashier says "Oh, those are really good! I really like those" and he thought she was flirting. Later than evening he had uncontrollable farts all night and from that he deduced she was into dutch ovens. So, the next day he goes back and tries to pick up on her promising her farts.

Yes, apparently!

quote:

247. Tim Horner bought some frozen chimichangas and at the checkout line the cashier (chick) is like, "oo, nice, have you had these before?". It seemed she was talking to him in a flirtatious way about the chimichangas. Well, anyway, nothing really materialized there, but he ate one of the chimichangas and was ripping rear end all night. All he could think of all night was "do you think she's into getting farted on, and dutch ovens and that kind of thing?" So he ends up going back to the shop the next day and getting more chimichangas, and she's all excited, and he gets the hook up and they go out later that week. Turns out they went to her place and she tied him up, and tried to take a poo poo on him!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

I. M. Gei posted:

Yes, apparently!

Lmao please post more good stuff like that from the list.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
maybe somebody here will know

a friend of mine and I both remember, vaguely, hearing that the reason AJ Styles had such a fast ascent in WWE was that vince had put him through some kind of "loyalty test" and AJ had passed with flying colors
we're fuzzy on the details, for some reason I feel like bruce pritchard was involved, either in the test or telling this story, and my friend says it had something to do with vince instructing AJ to go to somebody's house for a private meeting, and nobody knows exactly what went on but whatever it was it left vince feeling like he could trust AJ implicitly

I swear I'm not trying to use recent events to spread bullshit rumors about a wrestler, that'd be really lovely of me... but also yes that is what made me think of it
google is turning up nothing
entirely possible we just heard this from some idiot talking out of his rear end and were both like "yeah that probably happened"

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I. M. Gei posted:

Yes, apparently!

between this and the stories I remember from Mick Foley's books about his career, it's no wonder the rumors persist about some pro wrestlers being goons :v:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
aj being allowed to keep his name and not be repackaged into a stupid gimmick or forced into nxt for months means he and vince both believe the earth is flat

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Gavok posted:

Amazing.

Just wanna say, :lol:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Hollismason posted:

Lmao please post more good stuff like that from the list.

I gotta get ready to go to the gym, but here's a couple more.

quote:

424. In a match between Bad News Brown & Andre once, when Andre did the sit down splash on Brown, he lost control of his bowels and poo poo all over him.

quote:

449. Hugh Morris once broke Matthew Lesko's jaw in a barfight over the question marks on their outfits.

And I'm not real sure if this one counts as funny since it involves Chris Benoit, but...

quote:

446. Chris Benoit invented the triple German suplex back in the 80s; Steve Strong was the Trans-Canadian Heavyweight Champion, but was a real dick about it backstage, so one day before a match with Benoit, Beef Wellington jacked off all over the back of the belt before he put it on. Once the match began, Strong's belly was so sticky that Benoit couldn't get his arms off of it until after the third suplex.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Gavok posted:

Amazing.

:aloom:

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I'm happy he hurt himself losing to Dusty's kid.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Gavok posted:

easily the best (funniest) thing Cody's taken part in since the time he started to cut a promo and Malakai Black kicked the tastebuds out of his mouth half a sentence in

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Missed a couple...

quote:

216. Terry Gordy was all coked up one night working on his deck and he fell and caught his nutsack on a nail, ripping it almost completely off. In the same post someone said they heard he actually cut his finger off in a coked up sawing accident. Not sure if either is true, probably not.

quote:

222. Rene Goulet the former WWF agent is notorious for being one of the biggest slobs in the business. He use to piss and poo poo himself in his hotel bed apparently cause he didn't care....anyway, long story short, Rene came storming out of a room one night, announcing to all the boys in the back; "I don't have to whipe my rear end for a week! Rhonda (Bertha Faye in WWF) gave me a rimjob!!!!"

And this chestnut...

quote:

12. R&R Express walk in on Jimmy Valiant laying on the floor jerking off under a glass table that a hooker is making GBS threads on. Ricky throws up and leaves, while Robert stays to watch.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jan 30, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

quote:

222. Rene Goulet the former WWF agent is notorious for being one of the biggest slobs in the business. He use to piss and poo poo himself in his hotel bed apparently cause he didn't care....anyway, long story short, Rene came storming out of a room one night, announcing to all the boys in the back; "I don't have to whipe my rear end for a week! Rhonda (Bertha Faye in WWF) gave me a rimjob!!!!"

!