Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Al! posted:

is it true that biden cant even make the debates this year

dem "sources" have been saying for 2 years now that biden shouldn't legitimize trump by debating him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Willa Rogers posted:

dem "sources" have been saying for 2 years now that biden shouldn't legitimize trump by debating him.

i have sincere doubts biden is mentally fit for a debate. he doesnt seem to be mentally fit to even stand and deliver

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

SixteenShells posted:

this is beyond pudding-brain. this is year-old brain you find in the back of the fridge when you move out

it's forgotten banana on top of the fridge brain

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Al! posted:

i have sincere doubts biden is mentally fit for a debate. he doesnt seem to be mentally fit to even stand and deliver

hence the 2-year campaign to make people think that it's a matter of honor if biden doesn't debate trump.

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

Willa Rogers posted:

almost as funny as the hand-wringing over Trump "legitimizing" the DPRK

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

hence the 2-year campaign to make people think that it's a matter of honor if biden doesn't debate trump.

Thought elections were a matter of democracy not honor. Or did USA finally regress to feudalism?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Hey everyone is it just me or do we all agree it’s bad if the criminal justice system legitimizes the Omaha Alleyway Strangler by sentencing him to prison?

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

trump did him a pretty big favor by not going to the primary debates then

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Zokari posted:

trump did him a pretty big favor by not going to the primary debates then

Oh, that's a pretty big self own. But then holding an election without the customary rituals just shows the decline of the system.

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

Willa Rogers posted:

it's gonna get down to where he only utters the stock phrases his puddin'head comes up with by reflex:

THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN'T DO IF WE SET OUR MINDS TO IT

BLESS ME FATHER, FOR I--WELL, NEVER MIND

COME ON, MAN

DON'T MESS WITH THE WOMEN OF AMERICA UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET THE BENEFIT

DON'T LET YOUR SISTER DATE ANYONE TILL SHE'S 30
your dad can take showers with her before then, though

It would be funny if Biden's 71% disapproval among 18-29s is because he is the human representation of aging. Younger people who want full coherent sentences and actual validation when they get hosed up are irritated. Older people who can relate to not remembering where they are randomly are more sympathetic.

It isn't a generational difference like youngs claiming to be more left and progressive due to better sensibilities and olds trending more center right for whatever reason. It would just be based on the percentage of senility in demographics leading to some obvious conclusions.

High schoolers rarely forget who they are but the 82 year old who just ran 4 redlights in a 20,000lb SUV follow Biden's speeches completely.

Rectal Death Alert has issued a correction as of 00:49 on Jan 30, 2024

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

bernie sanders seemed like the oldest man alive when he ran in 2016 so i dont think thats it, i think they just dislike that biden sucks and is actively hurting them as well as committing a genocide

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Willa Rogers posted:

“American consumers are facing real confidence in the economy we’re building.

“Let me tell you who else is noticing that: Donald Trump,” Biden said before he stumbled on his words.

“Did you see what he recently said about … he wants to, he wants to see the economy crash this year? A sitting president,” he said without correcting himself.

“As they say in my faith, ‘Bless me, Father, for’ — I mean, come on, man,” Biden continued.

He's so fucken wise. Going to be thinking about his words for a while, and hopefully they'll help guide me towards being a better and more mature person.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

super sweet best pal posted:

Looking like a fool with your boots on the ground

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

he doesnt even seem sit to sit and deliver

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
having the student loan thing and this texas thing happen under the same administration is like Schroedinger's SCOTUS authority.

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

Al! posted:

bernie sanders seemed like the oldest man alive when he ran in 2016 so i dont think thats it, i think they just dislike that biden sucks and is actively hurting them as well as committing a genocide

Bernie was just crotchety old. He was completely coherent he just yelled like the creepy neighbor from a 1990s movie set in the suburbs or something.

We are all watching elder abuse live on television so I think it's down to who can relate to senility.

The shitlibs that delude themselves into being okay with it don't count. They are covered in the 30%.

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

SixteenShells posted:

having the student loan thing and this texas thing happen under the same administration is like Schroedinger's SCOTUS authority.

actually its very simple: only bad things, forever

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/POTUS/status/1752093009263427880?s=20

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/JonLemire/status/1752120957555159338?s=20

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011
I get that he has issues but hold your nose and vote for him. The alternative is literal actual factual fascism. Trump will round up migrants and put them into concentration camps. He will charge women who get abortions with murder. He will help genocide Arabs in the middle east. A vote for Biden means none of that will ever have to happen.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1752005381839069367

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Rectal Death Alert posted:

Bernie was just crotchety old. He was completely coherent he just yelled like the creepy neighbor from a 1990s movie set in the suburbs or something.

We are all watching elder abuse live on television so I think it's down to who can relate to senility.

The shitlibs that delude themselves into being okay with it don't count. They are covered in the 30%.

I think most liberals just literally never see Biden outside of the carefully selected/edited short clips that show up on The News. And even if you show them other stuff, they'll just assume it's somehow not representative of anything, if not outright faked.

There's just not much need for delusion when they never cared to even ask themselves the question "is Biden not good."

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

iCe-CuBe. posted:

I get that he has issues but hold your nose and vote for him. The alternative is literal actual factual fascism. Trump will round up migrants and put them into concentration camps. He will charge women who get abortions with murder. He will help genocide Arabs in the middle east. A vote for Biden means none of that will ever have to happen.

It won't have to happen, but it will because Biden is a piece of loving poo poo.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

It has to happen because that's the kind of country USA has been for centuries.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

iCe-CuBe. posted:

my question is whats the date on this

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Ytlaya posted:

I think most liberals just literally never see Biden outside of the carefully selected/edited short clips that show up on The News. And even if you show them other stuff, they'll just assume it's somehow not representative of anything, if not outright faked.

There's just not much need for delusion when they never cared to even ask themselves the question "is Biden not good."

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Willa Rogers posted:

remember when she was encouraging people to go eat dinner in chinatown during the first few months of the pandemic?

Remember when she broke the lockdown for a haircut

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
doens't give a gently caress about democracy,

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

lol someone missed this one

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WinFh-Nx2Pw

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Remember when he dovishly blew away Suilemani

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

TeenageArchipelago posted:

remember when she appeared on late night tv to say how great “lockdown” was because she was eating ice cream?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Yes :smith:

There is no such thing as a good political cartoonist.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

TeenageArchipelago posted:

aoc went to party in miami that summer.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Willa Rogers posted:

aoc went to party in miami that summer.

and got covid

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

did I hook up Sarah? nah, that girl got Ted Rall titty

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Al! posted:

did I hook up Sarah? nah, that girl got Ted Rall titty

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Did the prices for stuff ever come back down at all? Because inflation evening out is worthless all that means is we've turned the pandemic pricing into the new normal.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

readingatwork posted:

Did the prices for stuff ever come back down at all? Because inflation evening out is worthless all that means is we've turned the pandemic pricing into the new normal.

that would be deflation and it is the worst thing possible because it would mean the banks make less money

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Trump Is a Combination of Every Threat We Have Ever Faced in Our History | If we wake up to awful news on November 6, we’ll be asking ourselves one question: Did we do enough?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

noticing "trump is literally hitler and anyone who doesn't vote for biden is responsible for the coming holocaust 2 electric boogaloo" takes ramping up from the utterly useless fucks commonly known as "progressives"

this poo poo is gonna be unbearable closer to the election if it's already this bad