Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I wasn't invited to the secret thread Tribunals :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I swear to god if people start doing I/P Fetterman poo poo in here again heads are gonna roll so tread carefully noobs

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I WILL channel the ghost of haljordan on y’all asses

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bold I know, but Trump is a real piece of poo poo.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

kazil posted:

Yes but this is exactly the point!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Also, there will be more and they will never end. Because doing right ain’t got no end.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

redshirt posted:

:hmmyes:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
At this point, the "Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to..." video is way more coherent than Donald Trump's rants at his rallies.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Every time I see that Guilfoyle lady I wonder why a TV station does not have mirrors in its dressing rooms or, in fact, anywhere on the premises.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

JonathonSpectre posted:

Every time I see that Guilfoyle lady I wonder why a TV station does not have mirrors in its dressing rooms or, in fact, anywhere on the premises.

I think of Homer's makeup shot gun.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Well? Do they still get their social security checks if they secede?

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Outpost22 posted:

Well? Do they still get their social security checks if they secede?

They better not, American citizens paid for those

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Anyone hoping for Gavin Newsom to run in 2028 (all three of you) better temper your expectations. I don’t know anything about their previous marriage but I do know this gargoyle lady would have absolutely zero compunction about telling an odious lie if it helped get team R over the finish line.

That carpet photo should honestly be disqualifying by itself though.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Toxic Mental posted:

I swear to god if people start doing I/P Fetterman poo poo in here again heads are gonna roll so tread carefully noobs

:objection:

I don't know what "I/P" means in this context, your honor, I want to be certain I'm not breaking any rules! Also, I have it on good authority you've posted in the same threads as Haljordan and therefore, perhaps, you should recuse yourself!

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!

TremorX posted:

They better not, American citizens paid for those

Foreign nationals can still collect social security I think, based on how long they paid into the program?

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Toxic Mental posted:

:siren:

It is important to note the following:

haljordan is not dead

Thank you.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

lol. urination.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I have it on good authority that Haljordan and ToxicMental exchanged private messages several years ago.

Therefore as former LK/current LK relationship this is RIGGED and STOLLEN

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

redshirt posted:

Please sir, show some decorum.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Almost Smart posted:

Anyone hoping for Gavin Newsom to run in 2028 (all three of you) better temper your expectations. I don’t know anything about their previous marriage but I do know this gargoyle lady would have absolutely zero compunction about telling an odious lie if it helped get team R over the finish line.

There's that, plus there's the time he got having on affair with the wife of his Chief-of-Staff/best friend when he was mayor of San Francisco.

Dude would be a terrible presidential candidate, and that's not even touching on his actual policies. :yikeseroo:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Fla_Pol/status/1752065420473864422?s=20

quote:

Sen. Jonathan Martin’s legislation (SB 1530) would ban counties and municipalities from permitting public sleeping or public camping on public property without explicit permission via temporary permits, a move deemed by the bill language to fulfill an “important state interest.”

Localities may designate certain public property for sleeping or camping with the sanction of the Department of Children and Families, permission based on providing clean restrooms, running water, security on the premises and bans on drugs and alcohol.

Martin envisioned the “most luxurious” facility possible in these camps, with accommodations for wrap-around homeless services. He wouldn’t hazard a guess on what the unfunded mandate might cost, but made it clear that was a problem for subsidiary governments to solve while answering questions from Democrats.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

As a Governor from California already on the national stage, he's gonna run.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Almost Smart posted:

California governors should never be president :colbert:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Karma Comedian posted:

haljordan is not dead

Thank you.

I was worried and about to ask

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

redshirt posted:

That's wild. That a grown man can think like that.

What would you guess is his occupation?

The dirty sweats he was wearing make me guess like landscape or painting, idk.

Knowing that that person exists is quite different from seeing him face to face. Completely unprovoked. It kind of still has my head spinning fr

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

lol yeah sure they'll get right around to building safe, secure shelters for the unhoused right around the fifth of Neveruary. Until then welp the law's the law better make them suffer some more that'll fix things right up!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Honestly im surprised it took Florida this long. Even Pacific Northwest states and cities have similarly cruel laws like this on the books.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

Which is weird since he's not dead. :colbert:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Agents are GO! posted:

Which is weird since he's not dead. :colbert:

Is this one of those “no sweetie, Haljordan went to go live on a farm upstate.” Posts?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

I said come in! posted:

Honestly im surprised it took Florida this long. Even Pacific Northwest states and cities have similarly cruel laws like this on the books.

:haibrow: not to double shitpost about California, but any of the major cities would love to pass legislation like this. Right now the City of San Francisco is suing because a current law requires that there be a clean, available bed for an unhoused person before they can be ticketed or forced to relocate.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Everyone's saying Haljordan is dead. Many people. There's got to be something to it, right?!

WHAT ARE THE MODS HIDING NOW?!!

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

There's that, plus there's the time he got having on affair with the wife of his Chief-of-Staff/best friend when he was mayor of San Francisco.

Dude would be a terrible presidential candidate, and that's not even touching on his actual policies. :yikeseroo:

Gretchen Whitmer would probably have a better shot in the primaries, to be honest. That's assuming of course that she can maintain enthusiasm for that long. There's still a ton of infrastructure and IRA money being dished out, so she can probably take credit for a lot of factories, bridges, and unleaded water in the coming years.

Or it'll be some rando who gives a really good speech and catches on out of nowhere. Who knows.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

kazil posted:

It was great!

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Karma Comedian posted:

haljordan is not dead

Thank you.

:habba: haljordan is clearly dead inside!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

when you think about it 430 is like 420 except for cool people that are really "in the know"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Karma Comedian posted:

haljordan is not dead

Thank you.

I knew it, he's JFK Jr, and he got the Fauci Ouchie and then turned into a newt.

It all makes sense now.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

lmao

https://twitter.com/SatireAP/status/1752116229429457407?t=aI7DkH-5GtefhICy38xJWA&s=19

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

bird food bathtub posted:

lol yeah sure they'll get right around to building safe, secure shelters for the unhoused right around the fifth of Neveruary. Until then welp the law's the law better make them suffer some more that'll fix things right up!

America is the land of incredibly stupid answers to problems that everyone else has already solved. Experiencing a homelessness outbreak? Instead of solving the social issues and housing issues at the root of the issue, just make the unhoused illegal! Can’t find any employees willing to work jobs for below-poverty wages? Why increase wages when you can cut social safety nets and force people to work those jobs! Whoops, people leaving your shithole towns to find better lives? Instead of fixing issues, just use child labor, they can’t leave!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

"In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets and steal loaves of bread." -- Anatole France, The Red Lily (1894).