Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

motoized neti sounds badass if it shoots down both nasal passages at once then it shoots out of your mouth like a boomer bile

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
people dont think i dont mask because im a chud. it couldnt be farther from the truth. i dont mask because i dont care about myself or others

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i hereby award you the title of big chud

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Ohtori Akio posted:

i hereby award you the title of big chud

*sharpening dagger* long may he reign

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Search username "Mr. Nemo" in D&D only. A beautiful Latin American libertarian.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Vox Nihili posted:

I hear that, my wife also has a nut allergy. -Rodney Dangerfield

lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Al! posted:

people dont think i dont mask because im a chud. it couldnt be farther from the truth. i dont mask because i dont care about myself or others

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Megamissen posted:

its nice to live in a place without a lot of dangerous wildlife (or microwildlife in this case)

You will get into NATO soon and this will all be over

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

bawk

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
drat how many boogs are yall rockin that you're thinking about buying a face bidet

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
its dire.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ram dass in hell posted:

drat how many boogs are yall rockin that you're thinking about buying a face bidet

in times of calm, many will ask "why do we have this crap? so useless..." but in times of war, when the need is great, they will grovel on their hands and knees to use the 2000cc nasal irrigator

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
fnln, dont bother with d&d

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

tristeham posted:

fnln, dont bother with d&d

brain can only handle so much cognitive dissonance at once individualism and capitalist abstraction both screw up your ability to respond to real life bc making a story for everything, its impossible to think outside of the immediate target like you're in a story book and there's insane western propaganda that makes what i was saying sound schizophrenic to them

they all have felt like they're in a movie and thought everyone else does too, i think screen switching on phones made it worse, tracking whats where causes disassociation so does tracking phone screen stuff like it's real and not a screen
people are completely unaware of how bad it is messing them up, they imagine they know what's going on because they feel like it

it probably gave people migraines and will take time to register to anyone in there

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
just dont read it op

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

*nodding*

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Ohtori Akio posted:

just dont read it op

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Weka posted:

You will get into NATO soon and this will all be over

:negative:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
isn't there someone you forgot to ask..?

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

FirstnameLastname posted:

brain can only handle so much cognitive dissonance at once individualism and capitalist abstraction both screw up your ability to respond to real life bc making a story for everything, its impossible to think outside of the immediate target like you're in a story book and there's insane western propaganda that makes what i was saying sound schizophrenic to them

they all have felt like they're in a movie and thought everyone else does too, i think screen switching on phones made it worse, tracking whats where causes disassociation so does tracking phone screen stuff like it's real and not a screen
people are completely unaware of how bad it is messing them up, they imagine they know what's going on because they feel like it

it probably gave people migraines and will take time to register to anyone in there
imo people are under an extreme amount of pressure and reality can be an exceedingly ugly place. also their identity and thus survival on some level is wrapped up in ideology. like it's possible to figuratively rip patches of skin off of people, write what's wrong with them on it, and hand it back to them. but it's not going to help them unless they have what it takes to make that useful. it's good to recall how painful it can be to have our conceptions of the world or ourselves run aground, and how people subconsciously defend themselves against that.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Who are you?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
new girl posts under my protection. begone troll

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Welcome back from your time in the desert (b&r).

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

the one scary thing we have here i can think of is TBE

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

It is best not to talk to them fnln. They have no empathy or compassion.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
while our precious boy may be right. he cannot help himself from elaborating on the subject

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Megamissen posted:

the one scary thing we have here i can think of is TBE

overly online swede terrorized by roving packs of reindeer

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

i get a little carried away mr hootington, sorry. i've posted on SA before obviously but not notably. didn't like my av or name so i just reregged

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Ok

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Ohtori Akio posted:

overly online swede terrorized by roving packs of reindeer

never been far enough north to see a reindeer in the wild unfortunately

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Work time

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Having to change a car blinker bulb in the cold sucks. Doing it 2 years in a row (different blinkers) is worse.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

There is a cool movie history book at the library I may check out for when I'm left alone for a week.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
getting called a schizo because you say something positive about china ftw

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

at work but my computer is gone so i cant do a lot
and its raining so i dont feel like going out and updating the tree database

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

One of the old people at work found out he had pancreatic cancer. He starts chemo and says he wants to do part time. It will be very bad for the place when he does part-time and if he dies.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Mr Hootington posted:

One of the old people at work found out he had pancreatic cancer. He starts chemo and says he wants to do part time. It will be very bad for the place when he does part-time and if he dies.

isn't the survival rate for that one like 5% :(

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Regarde Aduck posted:

isn't the survival rate for that one like 5% :(
Five year survival 13%. It sucks. If you're picking cancers to have it's not high on the list.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
The pancreas is really cool when it's not trying to destroy you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Mr Hootington posted:

Having to change a car blinker bulb in the cold sucks. Doing it 2 years in a row (different blinkers) is worse.

Turn indicator, OP :o: