Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Harry_Potato posted:

In 1992 that guy had his own usenet group, alt.brother-jed now his obit is on wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Jed

I miss that guy. He was a hoot.

christ almighty, i remember this rear end in a top hat showing up at kansas state a few times while i was going there. you could hear his braying hundreds of yards away and he would go all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Budzilla posted:

lol. Got his friends to pay 3.5 million for lovely legal work and end up paying $83.3 million cause he can't keep his mouth loving shut? Art of the Deal.

starting to wonder why god emperor chud doesnt have 100% support in the republican primaries

Darryl Lict
Mar 17, 2009

Cable Guy posted:

To be fair, the only mentor Alina Habba had was Boston Legal on the telly....

Heh, Alina McBeal.

Although, I believe Ally was portrayed as competent.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Budzilla posted:

lol. Got his friends to pay 3.5 million for lovely legal work and end up paying $83.3 million cause he can't keep his mouth loving shut? Art of the Deal.

As a bonus, every dollar paid out of PAC money to lawyers now is one less dollar for ads this fall.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

QuarkJets posted:

nah you're wrong, you can't collect social security if you've been killed by a drone strike

i’m not wrong, plenty of dead people still collect

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/justin_chermol/status/1751670329393414229

Lmao

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Probably won't make enough of a difference to matter

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Most of my knowledge of company ownership and takeovers was told to me by Richard Gere in that well known documentary Pretty Woman, that basically the most awful thing is for a good old family company to be taken over, pulled apart and sold for scrap by a faceless corporate raiders. Can we get the judge to appoint some of those guys to Trump Co?

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Harry_Potato posted:

In 1992 that guy had his own usenet group, alt.brother-jed now his obit is on wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Jed

"A masturbator today is a homosexual tomorrow."

Hell yeah!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Probably won't make enough of a difference to matter

You just wanna give up the world to idiots like this? I don't.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
It was actually kind of nice to see the reporter push back on her bullshit instead of the “oh, ok we’ll have to leave it at that” you see in literally 99.99% of these interactions.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Almost Smart posted:

It was actually kind of nice to see the reporter push back on her bullshit instead of the “oh, ok we’ll have to leave it at that” you see in literally 99.99% of these interactions.

"OK well, you got me, let's look at the positives" About the only time in my entire goddamn life I've even seen someone pushed to that point

mekyabetsu
Dec 17, 2018

Strong Sauce posted:

Lmao always love your photoshop edits.
Is that actually Photoshopped, or is it real? I just can’t tell anymore.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Zesty posted:

"A masturbator today is a homosexual tomorrow."

Hell yeah!

Does it just keep flipping from one to the other every day if you keep masturbating?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Stoatbringer posted:

Does it just keep flipping from one to the other every day if you keep masturbating?

I don’t think homosexuality is like a bit switch thing, it’s more like a multiplier. Gay^2, Gay Cubed, etc.

Personally I’m probably gay^15,400 or something by now.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Harry_Potato posted:

Yeah that's 100% the guy.

E: lmao, what the gently caress?

quote:

Smock attended graduate school at Indiana State University, where he earned a master's degree in history and wrote a thesis on "the personal effects of smoking seven straight joints of marijuana"

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Jan 30, 2024

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Frank Frank posted:

Yeah that's 100% the guy.

E: lmao, what the gently caress?

What? He wasn't going to smoke gay joints.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
This is only acceptable if he wrote the thesis immediately after smoking 7 joints.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1752307497241870643?s=20

quote:

“They are totally over the top worshiping this woman. Have you seen any of the pictures of her in concert? I wouldn’t go myself. I don’t do that kind of thing anymore. But I think what they call it is, they’re elevating her to an idol.

“Idolatry. This is a little bit of what idolatry, I think, looks like. And you’re not supposed to do that. In fact, if you look it up in the bible, it’s a sin! So, I don’t like that. And I’m also over this new boyfriend.

“And she is going to use all of this popularity, potentially, against MAGA and for Democrats. She’s got a record of this stuff, a track record. So, some people think this is a massive psyop.

“They’re gonna build her up and build up Kelce as well. Build them up, build them up, build them up, and then at the moment of truth, they’re going to endorse Biden.” – Newsmax host Greg Kelly.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Who the gently caress cares who celebrities endorse for President? Does that even matter to anyone at all?

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Frank Frank posted:

Who the gently caress cares who celebrities endorse for President? Does that even matter to anyone at all?

It matters to very stupid people.

So a lot of people.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Frank Frank posted:

Imagining a Kid Rock fan who just can't enjoy him anymore because of the Trump stuff.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

"Its a sin!" Says man on news channel that frequently praises a sinner as holy.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

CommieGIR posted:

Prosperity Gospel is a helluva drug for chuds; they think that all will be forgiven in the hereafter just because of a few half hearted prayers.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

CommieGIR posted:

“God CHOSE Donald Trump as his one true son! It is why HE is anointed with all that money, gold and airplanes! God didn’t choose Taylor Swift, else she’d be a billionaire!”

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Beefed Owl posted:

It matters to very stupid people.

So a lot of people.

Those people were already voting for Trump anyway. There's no scenario where someone is a huge Taylor Swift fan but also a Trump weirdo who suddenly goes "dang, I'd better vote for BIden" when Swift endorses him. Also Swift is probably not going to endorse any political candidate - why would she?

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Frank Frank posted:

Never forget how absolutely obsessed these people actually are with fame and celebrity, and they all want to be the person the world revolves around and the fact that they can never attain that makes them even angrier. They all want to be the main character when in reality they couldn't even get the part of the second tree in the back

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Fox News had on a guest that stared into the camera and begged “Please don’t believe everything Taylor Swift says”

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Fox News had on a guest that stared into the camera and begged “Please don’t believe everything Taylor Swift says”

That's insane. AFAIK, she hasn't said anything recently at all about politics outside of the "let's get young people to vote" thing a few months back.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
All the kids are subscribing to Marxism-Swiftism, it's a national crisis

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

That's insane. AFAIK, she hasn't said anything recently at all about politics outside of the "let's get young people to vote" thing a few months back.

Yeah, but she's also destroying the NFL by *checks notes* dating someone.

Obviously shes the loving devil.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Pope Corky the IX posted:

They need you to believe that actually, shade has made some people less gay.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
How dare a woman have any agency in her political beliefs!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Apparently right wing conspiracy theorists are saying Taylor Swift and the NFL are in collusion as part of a psy op to get Biden elected and that's why KC doesn't get flagged for pass interference.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
A powerful woman who is worth several orders of magnitude more than Donald Trump terrifies them.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
I could be wrong, but I don’t remember TS endorsing Biden so much as she took the mildest of stands against MAGA lunacy and all the horrible regressive poo poo that entailed.

I’d wager a pretty healthy portion of voters aren’t so much pro-Biden as they are anti-Trump.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

QuarkJets posted:

nah you're wrong, you can't collect social security if you've been killed by a drone strike

I was going to say. A social security check would be the least of your concerns if you're a Texan during secession. Even without a violent revolt you're still just collapsing your economy overnight and any able-bodied person with the means and a functioning brain is getting the gently caress out of there as fast as they can. Just the brain drain alone would put the People's Republican of Texas or whatever they'd call it into 3rd world status. Who is gonna read Pop Pop's emails to him aloud when Kate and Brian take the kids and bolt to CA? Imagine a whole country run by Trump supporters. LOL! Just the smell alone makes any would-be tourist industry dead on arrival.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

funeral home DJ posted:

Texas would immediately sell itself off to a rival nation and agree to point their nuclear weapons at the United States. We’d be in an eternal Cuban Missile Crisis until someone flinches and we all come to a mercifully irradiated end.

Surely the federal government would seize all the nukes though right? Would love to see Texas get completely neutered like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Almost Smart posted:

I could be wrong, but I don’t remember TS endorsing Biden so much as she took the mildest of stands against MAGA lunacy and all the horrible regressive poo poo that entailed.

I’d wager a pretty healthy portion of voters aren’t so much pro-Biden as they are anti-Trump.

Well they're waiting for KC to win the super bowl before the CIA activates her pro-Biden chip for the endorsement. Kind of like Naked Gun.