Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

enough crumbs and jizz will eventually form a meat-like homogenate

Tell your mother I said hello.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Depression-era recipes be like

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

CPColin posted:

I like this one because she either doesn't actually spill or the compression is hiding it. Either way, it looks like everybody is being super dramatic over nothing.

What's the one where the girl is showing some awesome rude tittays cleavage and the guy is all HR and like "come on, what you doin"

consensual poster
Sep 1, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

If you pry the keys out of your keyboard right now there probably are things you can eat under there.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Chrpno posted:

What's the one where the girl is showing some awesome rude tittays cleavage and the guy is all HR and like "come on, what you doin"

I can't find it now but there was a sketch video of a guy doing a new hire harassment training and he kept making the 'wrong' choices it kept getting weirder and weirder until he was drunk driving and got into a shootout with the cops. Was pretty funny.

axolotl farmer posted:

Scientists at the Sofaspill institure in Switzerland have developed THE COFFEE TABLE, available to in only 11 easy installments of $97.34!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Classic gif. What's the weird blond turbo-mullet dude from?

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007
Creativity flows in the bored and the angry!

Keyboard_goop.jpg

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Tree Bucket posted:

Classic gif. What's the weird blond turbo-mullet dude from?

blink 182 I think

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Empty Sandwich posted:

there was a whole thread about this some years ago

meat shoes

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Huge jack nicholson vibes

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

dril

it's why the dog took them

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

blink 182 I think

Yes, First Date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVy9Lgpg1m8

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Anyone have that bad commercial of the guy jamming a q-tip in his ear and yelling really loudly?

It was in the style of those spilling videos posted last page.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Votskomit
Jun 26, 2013

kdrudy posted:

I'd love to have a job as the person bad at doing things in infomercials. Some of the most unappreciated comedy there is.

Mia Goth plays a person like this in Infinity Pool. It's a really good film and she brings great meaning and background to this underappreciated role in society of being a clumsy infomercial actor.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/KVK6dqZ.mp4

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

It’s been a while since I’ve read the Bible, but isn’t that how Adam was created?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

CPColin posted:

I like this one because she either doesn't actually spill or the compression is hiding it. Either way, it looks like everybody is being super dramatic over nothing.

Relyssa posted:

It definitely doesn't spill. It's my all time favorite for exactly that reason.
I like the interpretation someone posted a while ago that they're reacting like that because the mom is a ghost and they can't see her.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Stoatbringer posted:

It’s been a while since I’ve read the Bible, but isn’t that how Adam was created?

Throwing Uranus's keyboard in the ocean and a furry rises out on a clam

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Knormal posted:

I like the interpretation someone posted a while ago that they're reacting like that because the mom is a ghost and they can't see her.

Okay, I like that one too

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Gallagher 3.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Shnakepup
Oct 16, 2004

Paraphrasing moments of genius

Takes No Damage posted:

I can't find it now but there was a sketch video of a guy doing a new hire harassment training and he kept making the 'wrong' choices it kept getting weirder and weirder until he was drunk driving and got into a shootout with the cops. Was pretty funny.

https://youtu.be/_9Yo_vLDczQ?si=rcUg4QO5EmSlwz-B

Grundulum
Feb 28, 2006

Okay, that was pretty funny.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

:nice:

Searching youtube for various combinations of 'new hire sexual harassment training video skit sketch funny' gets old real fast.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Milo and POTUS posted:

Huge jack nicholson vibes

I sent the picture to my friend and said "why does it look like Jack Nicholson"

good to see I'm not alone, laughing at a banana peel

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

You're right, catgirljohn

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Poorly considered graphic design is my favourite meme.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

PurpleXVI posted:

You don't know what they sell

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

I prefer the Twasn't Store.

Twernt's in a pinch.

E: but I never shop at The Place Between Your Dick And Balls Plaza.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Leon Sumbitches posted:

I prefer the Twasn't Store.

Twernt's in a pinch.

E: but I never shop at The Place Between Your Dick And Balls Plaza.

They’ve got the good Target at The Shoppes at Perineum Point, but Christ the parking is a nightmare. Gotta work to get a good spot.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Milo and POTUS posted:

You don't know what they sell

You know those lint rollers?

It's like that. But for the taint.

rich thick and creamy
May 23, 2005

To whip it, Whip it good
Pillbug

PurpleXVI posted:

Perhaps the fact that this business is housed in an old Pizza Hut indicates we are supposed to read the sign that way...

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

rich thick and creamy posted:

Perhaps the fact that this business is housed in an old Pizza Hut indicates we are supposed to read the sign that way...

mcdonalds mcdonalds
kentucky fried chicken
and the taint store

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm at the paint store
I'm at the taint store
I'm at the paint cum taint store