Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Why are you buying paint at the taint store???!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

mystes posted:

Getta loada this guy who don't paint his taint

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
I needed to find a shade between pink and brown and was told to look there :shrug:

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Nobody knows what it's like to be the paint store, to be the taint store, behind brown eyes

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sentient Data posted:

I needed to find a shade between pink and brown and was told to look there :shrug:

I'm looking for a taint, it cant be pinku (that's Japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (that's Japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (Korea) or whatever. I have found a taint similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i don't want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii).

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

mystes posted:

T'aint sellin' anything else

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The taint store called. They are running out of paint.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I heard combination pizza hut and taco bell in a SoundCloud ad. I’m trying to figure out how easy was the “Das Racist” pitch.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Periwinkle perineum paint, please.

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Black Noise posted:

I heard combination pizza hut and taco bell in a SoundCloud ad. I’m trying to figure out how easy was the “Das Racist” pitch.

We have one of these around where I live:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I've seen combo KFC/Taco Bells.
I've seen combo Pizza Hutt/Taco Bells.
I've seen combo Long John Silver's/Taco Bells.

Once I saw a combo Taco Bell/Pizza Hutt/KFC.

But I've never seen a KFC/Pizza Hutt, and I've never seen Long John Silver's combo'd with either KFC or Pizza Hutt.

Really makes you think.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I had a combo Burger King/Taco Bell at a gas station on the way to my middle school. That was awesome

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Velocity Raptor posted:

We have one of these around where I live:

do you live in the kfc?

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING
Yes, but don't tell them that :ssh:

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

LifeSunDeath posted:

do you live in the kfc?

God I wish that were me

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

DrBouvenstein posted:

But I've never seen a KFC/Pizza Hutt, and I've never seen Long John Silver's combo'd with either KFC or Pizza Hutt.

Really makes you think.

The scansion on this is _terrible_

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

:thurman:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

DrBouvenstein posted:

Really makes you think.

I've definitely been to rest stops that had Kentucky Fried Pizza Hut before, they for sure existed. I'm pretty sure I remember somebody (maybe a goon) going on a massive road trip in search of the elusive Long John's KenTaco Hut, but I might be misremembering.

rich thick and creamy
May 23, 2005

To whip it, Whip it good
Pillbug

DrBouvenstein posted:

Really makes you think.

I've seen a KFC/TacoBell/PizzaHut/BaskinRobbins which I thought was an excellent idea. At least you could treat yourself to an ice cream after committing a bio atrocity in the restroom.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."
We use to have a Long John's/ A&W near here until recently when A&W pulled out. I was very disappointed.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Ommin posted:

We use to have a Long John's/ A&W near here until recently when A&W pulled out. I was very disappointed.

Could have been worse. A&W doesn't pull out, you get pregnant, and now you're stuck in a state with anti-abortion laws on the books.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

St. Geraint, the Patron Saint Of Taint Painters.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

DrBouvenstein posted:

Really makes you think.

Okay you're using the long names, it's:

Ken Taco
Taco Hut
Silver Bell
Ken Tacohut

Silver Ken Huts aren't a thing, that would be ridiculous

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

The big Asda near me has a McDonald's in it and I saw two people fighting and throwing burgers at each other there once

Edit: why does this sound like Ralph Wiggum said it

5TonsOfFlax
Aug 31, 2001

Leon Sumbitches posted:

I prefer the Twasn't Store.

Twernt's in a pinch.

E: but I never shop at The Place Between Your Dick And Balls Plaza.

I'm sorry, but I can't let this go. How confident are you in your geography of anatomy here?

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

For the record I wasn’t wowed at a Yum Brands combo store it was someone selling an ancient Das Racist song in an ad pitch.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Black Noise posted:

Compelling lyrics for the new generation.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

For a long time I thought "Combination pizza hut and taco bell" as lyrics were from a parody of "Tubthumpin'"

we eat the pizza that reminds us of the good times
we eat the tacos that remind us of the better times

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

TremorX posted:

For a long time I thought "Combination pizza hut and taco bell" as lyrics were from a parody of "Tubthumpin'"

we eat the pizza that reminds us of the good times
we eat the tacos that remind us of the better times

He takes a gravy drink, he takes a salsa drink, marinara drink, he takes a Baja drink.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

DrBouvenstein posted:

Really makes you think.
There used to be a combo KFC/Long John Silver's near my work. I tried to order fish in the drive thru once and they told me any Long John Silver's item would be a 20 minute wait.

It's just a KFC now.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

DrBouvenstein posted:

Really makes you think.

And that's not bloody surprising, man.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Knormal posted:

There used to be a combo KFC/Long John Silver's near my work. I tried to order fish in the drive thru once and they told me any Long John Silver's item would be a 20 minute wait.

It's just a KFC now.

Probably saved your drat life.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Borscht posted:

He takes a gravy drink, he takes a salsa drink, marinara drink, he takes a Baja drink.

lmao

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Bogmonster posted:

The big Asda near me has a McDonald's in it and I saw two people fighting and throwing burgers at each other there once

Edit: why does this sound like Ralph Wiggum said it

All your posts sound like Ralph Wiggum. Sorry you had to find out this way

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Borscht posted:

ty for making it scan

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

5TonsOfFlax posted:

I'm sorry, but I can't let this go. How confident are you in your geography of anatomy here?

I may have got things twurnt around.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Captain Splendid posted:

And that's not bloody surprising, man.

It took me a minute, but lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/725414171327594606/1202018758244171816/Hl4aY0N.mp4

Carbon dioxide has a new favorite as of 23:34 on Jan 30, 2024