Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

tristeham posted:

getting called a schizo because you say something positive about china ftw

there's certain people you just don't talk about anything remotely important or interesting with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

motoized neti sounds badass if it shoots down both nasal passages at once then it shoots out of your mouth like a boomer bile

lmfao eugh

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Megamissen posted:

at work but my computer is gone so i cant do a lot
and its raining so i dont feel like going out and updating the tree database

obsessively repeating "updating the tree database" to the tune of "living in the database" in my head as my mind slowly ticks away to oblivion lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

the cadence doesnt match. doesnt matter

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

One of the old people at work found out he had pancreatic cancer. He starts chemo and says he wants to do part time. It will be very bad for the place when he does part-time and if he dies.

Awful. Man should retire while he still has a bit of vitality left. Chemo is brutal and pancreatic cancer spreads like wildfire.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
beautiful morning today

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

One of the old people at work found out he had pancreatic cancer. He starts chemo and says he wants to do part time. It will be very bad for the place when he does part-time and if he dies.

soz

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
There are 60 people that work here and I'm the 4th youngest in my mid 30s. Only 8 of us are under 55

copy
Jul 26, 2007

hoot works at the place that makes model trains and pewter soldier models confirmed

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

copy posted:

hoot works at the place that makes model trains and pewter soldier models confirmed

Hoot Atelier

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
mr hootington runs a chippendales in sparks nv

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

he publishes dirigible schedules and polishes pickelhaube spikes

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Hoot's coworkers busting a gut recounting the latest Fatty Arbuckle show

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

There are 60 people that work here and I'm the 4th youngest in my mid 30s. Only 8 of us are under 55

how do you have a grandchild & a wife going thru menopause if you're in your mid-30s?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
hoots office buddies getting real mad about the hard bop movement

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

hoot's a mormon child groom

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Willa Rogers posted:

hoot's a mormon child groom

explains a lot!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

aw frig aw dang it posted:

They usually sit around and talk about the latest video they watch by some youtube nazi or YouTube tent preacher.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

the baklava is perfect. going to a buddy's house tonight that is apparently a time capsule from 1975. previous owners lived there forever and never redecorated. eager to see what that's all about.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

copy posted:

lmfao eugh

pusha t rear end post

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Hoot sheepishly trying to show his coworkers a Fortnite stream and they just ask if he's seen the latest tent revival bloopers collection

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

was thinking yesterday about how Fats Domino could be the description for a viral youtube video

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Mr Hootington posted:

They usually sit around and talk about the latest video they watch by some youtube nazi or YouTube tent preacher.

you should watch the preacher ones. maybe it will help with all the applebee's murders

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

you should watch the preacher ones. maybe it will help with all the applebee's murders

One of the guys recommended me one recently and the youtube guy was just yelling about the endtimes and how biden will bring about the rapture in isreal. I had enough after 10 minutes. The video was 57 minutes long.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

One of the guys recommended me one recently and the youtube guy was just yelling about the endtimes and how biden will bring about the rapture in isreal. I had enough after 10 minutes. The video was 57 minutes long.

hmm. shouldn't they like him then??

copy
Jul 26, 2007

he publishes dirigible schedules and polishes pickelhaube spikes

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

hmm. shouldn't they like him then??

He is ruining thr country by letting in the illegals!

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Mr Hootington posted:

he's right

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

FNLN, I read your thread in D&D. You are right and those who responded to you are scumbags.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

rip finn

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
lol rip lollontee

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

perkele...

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr Hootington posted:

Go into [podcast] thread, click the ? for my posts, and send him any video essay I've posted, they are all at least 1 hour long.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Rip lolontree

We must free our finn

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

weird that they chose cindy the skull instead of one of the actual finnish disco elysium characters loke Cuno

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Never liked them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

wow