Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Blowing his whole life and brain up to support genocide. Nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Said this elsewhere but what’s the chances she said something tepidly pro Palestinian? It’s like the most dumped dude thing of all time to go hard in opposition to something his ex once muttered passing support for

or maybe she just doesn't want to be married to an anti-immigrant & pro-nazi stroke-afflicted puddin'head anymore.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

still loling that the ogre freak ran even over my expectations of just being a regular ole useless freak

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Nonsense posted:

She had stuck by him throughout the fall, but he also threw her under the bus in a recent interview about immigration, that might have been the last straw. :shrug:

he wants to make it so that she could have been easily deported as a child lol

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

gisele is a babe, she doesn't need to stick with lurch.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I'm pretty sure he ground her bones to bake his bread

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

if you want to laugh read the fetterman thread the first pages

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
No thanks

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
https://twitter.com/Eve6/status/1752353181789778294

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lol Biden has a role in everything bad in America

emfive posted:

https://humanprogress.org/joe-biden-kicked-off-the-encryption-wars/

In 1991 Joe Biden introduced two bills containing anti-encryption language to prevent private emails: the Comprehensive Counterterrorism Act & the Violent Crime Control Act. He had effectively declared war on math, but why?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

lmfao

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Willa Rogers posted:

or maybe she just doesn't want to be married to an anti-immigrant & pro-nazi stroke-afflicted puddin'head anymore.

also we can't discount how vile dc beltway lanyard dick culture is in general. they manged to gross out mayo pete's bougie rear end husband pretty quick

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Siffl posted:

Here you go~

aw gently caress, this is really good

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Getting a TBI and not immediately going into family counselling to make sure it doesn't destroy your marriage, not ideal...

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Having a stroke and getting permanent brain damage is what lead me into taking the Democrat party seriously

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://x.com/Madnessisreal23/status/1752132815599075729?s=20
why won't they denounce hamas????

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

The Free Palestine movement should - and probably does - welcome the hatred of idiot libs like that. If you're pissing off libs that much, you're very likely on the right side of history.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/BlockClubCHI/status/1752383698018701372

the US hasn't even committed ground troops and there are already politicians' offices in major cities surrounded by Black and brown kids chanting for an end to the war.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C2vEA9yLPnJ/

Biden is amazingly incompetent

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Love to see it

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

LMAO

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Hard day for the Fetterheads out there. Keep them in your thoughts and maybe remind them they still have a place in the world

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Shageletic posted:

Lol Biden has a role in everything bad in America

He had effectively declared war on math, but why?

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/npl_palestine/status/1752371248473186670

we gotta get more racist

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Scared they are going to get protested heh.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

By God, that's Smythe's music

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Great Muslim outreach, guys!

But seriously, gently caress the Democrats

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Equeen posted:

Great Muslim outreach, guys!

But seriously, gently caress the Democrats

the Democrat party is digging their own grave and ensuring they go the way of the Whigs, and they're doing it faster and faster every day

it's remarkable and we will forever be in debt to Biden as the President who destroyed the Democrats forever

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Gillibrand has been scrambling to rebrand herself since 2024. first she was gonna be the crypto senator, now she's gonna be the aliens senator

Senator Anderson, yes.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Phone posted:

i find this to be the most alienating aspect of interacting with liberals

the absolute refusal to acknowledge or engage with the fact that trump was funny as hell. looking at the solar eclipse, the mcdonalds buffet spread, “im hearing this for the first time” while tiny dancer plays in the background, etc.

Yeah, their vision of Trump is just so loving weird. I know why it is (because they're constantly being shown clips and memes about how Trump is this demented psychopath who has spent his entire life trying to become a hitler), but it just clashes so much with reality.

I've mentioned this before, but the best window into this mindset is the portrayal of Trump in that Comey miniseries - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkvt2WeQ_Qw

They basically perceive Trump as this psychopath who is constantly on the verge of violently executing everyone around him. Like an unstable mob boss or something.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Ytlaya posted:

Yeah, their vision of Trump is just so loving weird. I know why it is (because they're constantly being shown clips and memes about how Trump is this demented psychopath who has spent his entire life trying to become a hitler), but it just clashes so much with reality.

I've mentioned this before, but the best window into this mindset is the portrayal of Trump in that Comey miniseries - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkvt2WeQ_Qw

They basically perceive Trump as this psychopath who is constantly on the verge of violently executing everyone around him. Like an unstable mob boss or something.

wtf I can't believe that's a real show hahaha

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Whats the more effective way to protest

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It doesn't help that all of their attempts to make him look bad to his base were complete flops. (Trump's not really a billionaire! He cheated on his taxes!) Leaving them no choice but to go back to the well of Orange Hitler.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Uncle Wemus posted:

Whats the more effective way to protest

vote!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

my bony fealty posted:

the Democrat party is digging their own grave and ensuring they go the way of the Whigs, and they're doing it faster and faster every day

it's remarkable and we will forever be in debt to Biden as the President who destroyed the Democrats forever

This is nice to think about but it's not true.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

Having a stroke and getting permanent brain damage is what lead me into taking the Democrat party seriously

legit same for the current president

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/BlockClubCHI/status/1752383698018701372

the US hasn't even committed ground troops and there are already politicians' offices in major cities surrounded by Black and brown kids chanting for an end to the war.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C2vEA9yLPnJ/

Biden is amazingly incompetent

kamala is on a repro-rights tour & is getting interrupted by protestors at every stop.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

oh my gosh i'm voting biden now

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Deranged Biden continues to poorly campaign, his Vice President often under the influence of controlled substances!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Willa Rogers posted:

gisele is a babe, she doesn't need to stick with lurch.

lmao at fetterman, she was completely out of his league and he hosed it up because he couldn't get over his first love: genocide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Senator Fetterman's epilogue slide is him chugging milk in the US Senate cafeteria to until he eventually finds the milk that will make his kind stronger than puny humans.