Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Omg please let Trump bring back the XFL

Don’t they like blonde cheerleaders?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

"We will no longer have to worry about women with opinions on the things we are watching" -- an extremely tough hombre who you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Lol at anyone thinking Trump could afford to bring back the xfl.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

18 years in prison at the age of 20. Not even old enough to drink and this 4chan addled idiot has already completely thrown his life away.

I shed no tears for this remorseless bastard personally, but I can't wrap my head around being so into the culture wars that you'd forfeit your life to own the libs.

quote:

Appearing in court for the sentencing, Penny did not apologize and justified his actions as protecting children, according to the Columbus Dispatch.

Prosecutors said that Penny was a member of the White Lives Matter group, which they described as having "racist, pro-Nazi, and homophobic views."

Inside Penny's vehicle, prosecutors wrote, authorities found a "M4 A1 Carbine 5.56mm assault rifle with scope, 7 rifle magazines containing 5.56mm ammunition, a Ruger handgun, 3 magazines containing 9mm ammunition, a tactical vest, a shield, and 3 knives in sheaths" while a search of his residence found "a Glock 9mm handgun, 4 magazines containing 9 mm ammunition, a Smith and Wesson MP-15 rifle, a Walther Pistol Model P22, Iver Johnson Arms & Cycle Works 12-gauge shotgun, 15 magazines loaded with ammunition, various boxes of ammunition, and Nazi memorabilia."

Penny, the FBI said, wrote a "manifesto" that took pride in the attack, claiming that he "was respected for it" in jail. The manifesto was "full of twisted and false historical narratives, calls for war and violence, justifications for his actions, and the spewing of transphobic and anti-Semitic hatred," prosecutors said.

Penny believed that he was doing "God's work" and that he "steered history" by attacking the church, prosecutors said. Penny, authorities said, appeared to have "increasingly radicalized via online interactions since at least 2017," and "gravitated towards Nazi ideology and white supremacist groups."

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Cheerleaders are woke

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Taylor need to sing a new original diss track anthem duet with Usher at the Super Bowl halftime.

How could you not see?
How could you not see?
Traitor Trump is a Nazi!

Which then goes straight to the top of the charts and stays there. :lol:

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Grey Cat posted:

Lol at anyone thinking Trump could afford to bring back the xfl.

Elon could do it, and they could broadcast the games exclusively on X, the everything app

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

"dumb blonde cheer captains"

man, these people are just perpetually stuck in high school, aren't they

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

"Conservatives hate 'blond cheerleaders' and want them to go away" is certainly not the argument I expected to hear today.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Shishkahuben posted:

18 years in prison at the age of 20. Not even old enough to drink and this 4chan addled idiot has already completely thrown his life away.

I shed no tears for this remorseless bastard personally, but I can't wrap my head around being so into the culture wars that you'd forfeit your life to own the libs.
They talk themselves into believing they have nothing else. Many such cases

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Taylor Swift was at the right place and the right time, on top of really good marketing, radio presence, being non-stop talked about, and putting on really good concerts with overwhelming hype and desire from fans to attend. She has yet to be canceled for anything, despite being a billionaire, her reputation is spotless? somehow? I'm sure there is a skeleton hiding away in that closet, but its yet to come to light.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Very pretty white girl probably doesn't hurt either

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Pretty sure the rock already bought the xfl back

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Also yeah wtf lol XFL already was back and just combined with the USFL to form a new somehow even shittier league with only 8 teams, 3 of them in texas and none of them west of texas

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Waffle House posted:

During the Trump years they apparently deported a shitload of veterans. Like not just dudes who had served in recent wars like Afghanistan and Iraq, but like *old, retired Vietnam vets*. They just straight up sent them back to like, Juarez, sometimes after a lifetime of holding Green Cards.

https://www.museumofsocialjustice.org/deported-veterans.html

Your tax dollars at work!

The even better story was The ICE Agent Deported After Learning He's Undocumented.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

you guys can say a lady is talented and not just lucky or whatever you know.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

I said come in! posted:

Taylor Swift was at the right place and the right time, on top of really good marketing, radio presence, being non-stop talked about, and putting on really good concerts with overwhelming hype and desire from fans to attend. She has yet to be canceled for anything, despite being a billionaire, her reputation is spotless? somehow? I'm sure there is a skeleton hiding away in that closet, but its yet to come to light.
The Kanye controversy was the first moment I can remember thinking about Taylor Swift. I know that was rough for her psychologically but I feel any controversy acts like a spotlight. But isn't asking how any pop star got popular kind of obvious?

hemale in pain posted:

Sir, do you know where you are

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

hemale in pain posted:

Touching girls gives cooties.
Handing it to girls is metaphorical touching therefore cootie adjacent.

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023

I said come in! posted:

She used to post on 4chan. No one should believe this because I have no evidence that it's real, but I saw the evidence back in like 2007. Don't trust me on this because again, it's just the word of an rear end in a top hat on the internet. Regardless, these days that might get her cancelled.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jelly posted:

The Kanye controversy was the first moment I can remember thinking about Taylor Swift. I know that was rough for her psychologically but I feel any controversy acts like a spotlight. But isn't asking how any pop star got popular kind of obvious?

Sir, do you know where you are

That was the first time I learned about her too. I remember thinking that was a pretty dick move from Kanye West, and now years later it turns out West is an absolutely horrible human being, so I still stand behind that.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Shishkahuben posted:

I understand your point, but I can't comprehend how it's confusing.

He's a true believer. All the poo poo you and I know is BULLSHIT LIES? He believes it's true. His head is full of garbage and he's a slave to a class of oligarchs that don't know or care about him.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Just look at this poo poo lmbo

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

DaveWoo posted:

"dumb blonde cheer captains"

man, these people are just perpetually stuck in high school, aren't they

:wrong:

high schoolers have no problem with blond girl cheer captains

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Shishkahuben posted:

Huge losers are vulnerable to being radicalized because those groups will accept anyone as long as they express the right views (and are the right skin color).

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

hemale in pain posted:

A lot of people are talented. You can just admit luck plays a big part without going full libertarian you know?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Nooner posted:

Just look at this poo poo lmbo

hahaha such manly men

Warren G is gonna wipe the floor with all of em

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

beef sweat posted:

So you’re telling me that Reagan DIDN’T incessantly claim he was more popular than Michael Jackson as he poo poo himself and stared directly into a solar eclipse?!? And here I thought the modern GOP was business as usual!

nah, he just poo poo himself.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Elon could do it, and they could broadcast the games exclusively on X, the everything app

I mean most non-official NFL streams have a chatroom function which is always a constant barrage of racist nazi pro-trump messages so watching a game on X wouldn’t be much different

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

Trump's PACs spent $50M on legal expenses in 2023, lol
NYT gift article: https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/30/us/politics/trump-legal-fees.html?unlocked_article_code=1.Rk0.drxY.Dn6lD86XioET&bgrp=c&smid=url-share

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Hazo posted:

I mean most non-official NFL streams have a chatroom function which is always a constant barrage of racist nazi pro-trump messages so watching a game on X wouldn’t be much different

Except Yacc would show up every once in a while with a fresh plate of hot wings and ask how the game is going, gosh golly I love #Sports, before being told to gently caress off back to the kitchen so the men can discuss the (((problem)))

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Jelly posted:

2024 Goal List:

- Trump toilet death
- Divorced Ron DeSantis
- Taylor Swift Super Bowl win

I’m a Colts fan so I don’t give a poo poo about either team but I find myself wanting more and more for a Chiefs win because the weird internet chud reaction to them losing would be insufferable.

If the Chiefs win they’ll still whine about the NFL being “scripted” or a “psyop” or some other deranged bullshit but it’ll be much less annoying than “LOL THAT UGLY WHORE IS THE CHIEFS YOKO ONO” or whatever.

Plus we might get trump once again tweeting out congratulations to the great state of Kansas like the last time they won :lol:

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I understand your point, but I can't comprehend how it's confusing.

He's a true believer. All the poo poo you and I know is BULLSHIT LIES? He believes it's true. His head is full of garbage and he's a slave to a class of oligarchs that don't know or care about him.

Not confusing so much as it is dismaying. It's bewildering how radicalized and violent people can get at so young an age. Culture war poo poo really is brain poison.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i genuinly dont get this level of devoted insanity.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Nooner posted:

Real talk though, maybe this makes me weird or out of touch but holy gently caress i can't imagine hiring a lawyer who is active on Instagram or any social media for that matter
True, if I'm looking for an attorney, their only media presence should be something like "We are the attorneys Name Name and Name, and we are located at Place and can also be contacted at Phone Number or Email Address. We specialize in Whatever Specific Law Stuff I'm Not A Lawyer IDK"

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

I mean I know we're all used to it now but how is it legal to just use your political PAC as a personal piggy bank?

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Tomfoolery posted:

Trump's PACs spent $50M on legal expenses in 2023, lol

And guess who is a senior advisor for the MAGA, Inc. Super PAC?

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alina_Habba

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i genuinly dont get this level of devoted insanity.

Something, something, idolatry is a sin, something, something Taylor Swift

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

CannonFodder posted:

True, if I'm looking for an attorney, their only media presence should be something like "We are the attorneys Name Name and Name, and we are located at Place and can also be contacted at Phone Number or Email Address. We specialize in Whatever Specific Law Stuff I'm Not A Lawyer IDK"

I saw a video (legal eagle, maybe?) that ranked the effectiveness of all the Trump lawyers and the biggest tell for the ineffectuals was how often they went on television to talk about cases. I don’t remember Habba being mentioned but we can all deduce where she ranks based on this one condition :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Shishkahuben posted:

Not confusing so much as it is dismaying. It's bewildering how radicalized and violent people can get at so young an age. Culture war poo poo really is brain poison.

Yeah it is.