Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

I'm sure entryism will work next time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

tbf this is like one of three disappointing endings you get when you support any political candidate
the one consistent thing I've learned from politics is taht electoralism is loving stupid

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
you got ending B... your candidate turned out to be a right wing freak once they got a small modicum of power.

try again for ending A... your candidate slowly capitulated under the weight of the system and became a cog in the machine.
or ending C... your candidate died mysteriously shortly after threatening to use their power in any way.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

you got ending B... your candidate turned out to be a right wing freak once they got a small modicum of power.

try again for ending A... your candidate slowly capitulated under the weight of the system and became a cog in the machine.
or ending C... your candidate died mysteriously shortly after threatening to use their power in any way.

Do you prefer variant B.1 (Fetterman - gleefully runs your face in it) or variant B.2 (AOC - tearfully gaslights you about it)

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
From a Gisele profile in September:

quote:

Recently, after family friends announced a breakup, [Gisele] says [their son] Karl asked his parents if they would ever get divorced. They responded at the same time. John said, “Never.” [Gisele] said, “Maybe.”

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

DynamicSloth posted:

lmfao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DynamicSloth posted:

quote:

There were many such cases of mistaken identity — like when a woman thought she was staff at a book signing the couple hosted in 2015. “There were 200 people in my house. I was just overwhelmed, and I snuck into the pantry,” she tells me. “I went to have a glass of wine. This woman came inside and said, ‘I just want you to know I saw you take a drink and I’m going to tell Mr. Fetterman.’ And I said, ‘Please don’t, because I don’t want to get fired.’” Ten minutes later, Fetterman and her husband went to the front of the room and welcomed their guests. The woman who chastised her was in the front row. Afterward, Fetterman says she apologized. “I considered leaving,” the woman said, “But I know I would see you again somewhere. I’m so sorry.” They had a glass of wine together.

the democrats, ladies and gentlement

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

love to vote for the party whose kingmakers would tattle on a caterer for sneaking a glass of wine

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

maybe she left because she got tired of democrat party donors putting empty champagne flutes on top of he head and telling her to go fetch them another

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Al! posted:

if someone disrespects you like that in your own home and you don't have your ogre husband defenestrate them, well, maybe you aren't deserving of respect?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lol @ everything

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

yellowcar posted:

turns out it is!

Me making a post from ages ago

“Well this could never turn out worse then expected”

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

if someone disrespects you like that in your own home and you don't have your ogre husband defenestrate them, well, maybe you aren't deserving of respect?

you're saying she looks weak in that anecdote and not classy

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

El Pollo Blanco posted:

the first few pages of this thread is v funny because it has a couple of posts about fetterman being a sack of poo poo, but they get ignored as goons continue to fantasise about fetterman being a real working man shoving republicans in lockers or something lol

someone said wawa sucks and that's pretty on point

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I would have gotten my fkn katana and destroyed that lady

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Al! posted:

lmfao

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Al! posted:

lol

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
whoopsie

https://x.com/giselefetterman/status/1752464531794677982?s=20

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Patriots are in control

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Wow I guess this bitch loves genocide

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I was going to fix you gisele

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

https://x.com/nuclearbbq/status/1735712016688361949?s=46

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Al! posted:

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

still can't get over that. lady was so excited to get a low level worker in trouble, and then went on to pat herself on the back for being a good person for donating to the democrats

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Al! posted:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
oh god this is :perfect:

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Slanderer posted:

remember when john fetterman chased down a black jogger and held a shotgun to his head because he thought he heard gunshots

edit: lmao did none of you even bother googling him??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cZ4x12Mb40

It owns so hard that this was on page 4 and people.still kept going 'woah gently caress yeah berni shrek ftmfw'

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

It owns so hard that this was on page 4 and people.still kept going 'woah gently caress yeah berni shrek ftmfw'

lmfao @ inevitable reveal of what the jogger looked like

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

you dont gotta do the epic fetterman bit anymore dude

i asked him to tho plz dont be rude this is the john fetterman thread which is dedicated to sensible decorum to defeat all those clowns trying to ruin our democracy

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Woke Mind Virus posted:

Wow I guess this bitch loves genocide

I am 100% that bitch

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

dead gay comedy forums posted:

our pennsylvannia comrades regard him highly

donoteat made high praises of the man in his podcast, which is pretty much the 2020s version of receiving the endorsement of the International

lol

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

DaysBefore posted:

It's a good comparison because if bernie wasn't so frail he would absolutely chase down a jogger with a shotgun

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

DaysBefore posted:

Fetterman's main appeal is that he's a huge guy. His voters will turn on him if he loses enough weight to look like a walking stick, or somehow loses both his shins and has his feet grafted to his knees a la Cotton Hill.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

nooo

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

uber_stoat posted:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

you dont gotta do the epic fetterman bit anymore dude

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

mawarannahr posted:

it's covering up his history of depression...

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
john fetterman is not an epic ogre, as evidenced from the fact that all he can do is wave a flag from the roof of his home when he should obviously be throwing barrels at the protestors below

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Our faves are getting implicated

thekeeshman
Feb 21, 2007
https://x.com/JohnFetterman/status/1752862861326524903?s=20

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

tiberion02 posted:

Senate 2022
Presidential Ticket 2028

Lets make it happen!