Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Elon has more friends on X than any of you

X friends (and wives)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Grimes should just be patient and wait for Musk to ditch baby X the instant they stop being a prop and gain independent thought

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mr. Lobe posted:

My best guess is that if the implant is not fictitious, then it is an electrocorticography array of some kind, which is not a novel technology. "Neuron spiking" would just be an idiots way of saying they are measuring intracranial electrical activity, which I'm sure his handlers sold to him as being a major breakthrough, again, assuming this is not fictitious.

It's almost certainly this. musk seems to love sitting in on meetings with people who know what they're talking about on a subject, remembering one or two smart sounding words or phases and then just making up a bunch of random poo poo and throwing those words in there to sound smart when describing what he learnt.

One weird trick investors love!

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Than 5 minutes later he xits some new article that happens to corroborate some bullshit he believes

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Have they solved the problem of plaque buildup on these internal brain implants? I remember years ago they would put these things in and they would work great for a while but then get crudded up and stop working.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

Have they solved the problem of plaque buildup on these internal brain implants? I remember years ago they would put these things in and they would work great for a while but then get crudded up and stop working.

i'm gonna guess as far as Musk and the team at Neuralink go: absolutely not

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1752427818032521304?t=ICkfj2U11S2urw-D62poVg&s=19

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

you won't care

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I'm with elon btw

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

graventy posted:

I was going to ask how much y'all think the surgery guy got paid but I'm sure that dumbass volunteered for this bullshit.

i’d hope it’s someone who is already terminally ill. seems hosed up to put an experimental brain implant into an otherwise healthy person

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

TSLA SOARS!

:laugh:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

punished milkman posted:

i’d hope it’s someone who is already terminally ill. seems hosed up to put an experimental brain implant into an otherwise healthy person
whoever they are, they're terminally stupid

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Durf posted:

Grimes should just be patient and wait for Musk to ditch baby X the instant they stop being a prop and gain independent thought

I have no evidence for this, but part of me believes that X is a clone of Elon

so Musk will ditch X when weird medical issues start happening

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Signing up for the brain chip equivalent of “the rocket exploded a little faster than we expected, but we got good data.”

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

ahahaha

quote:

Tesla shares slide after judge voids Elon Musk’s $56 billion compensation
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/30/tesla-shares-slide-after-judge-voids-elon-musks-56-billion-compensation.html

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/1752449446820860415

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

gently caress lmao

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1752455348106166598

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
lol

His life is on auto because he’s so rich and yet he continues to gently caress it up because he has to be a piece of poo poo. It’s just amazing.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

If anyone is looking for a good state to incorporate your company, I would strongly suggest that you don't retain the services of Delaware!

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

hope we keep seeing elon vs. delaware chancery court

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

same energy

https://x.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032247043992023040?s=20

CaptainBeefart posted:

If anyone is looking for a good state to incorporate your company, I would strongly suggest that you don't retain the services of Delaware!

lol god dammit

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

oh poo poo lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought so lol.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

finally tweets out a banger

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
lol doesn't this mean that tesla, the company which presumably these shareholders own, is now $56b richer?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

This might be the best post Elon has ever posted.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

the judge said i can have it

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

I'm so glad I sold all my stock years ago around 700. Bought that poo poo for 40 per, made a nice low 5 figures.

thanks Elon

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Digital Jedi posted:

I'm so glad I sold all my stock years ago around 700. Bought that poo poo for 40 per, made a nice low 5 figures.

thanks Elon

TSLA had a stock split in 2020 and another in 2022. It's currently still up like 800% (lol) since it's pre-2020 valuation, but down 50% from it's Nov 2021 peak and about tied with where it was in late 2020.

Inshallah plenty of room to fall

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Don’t incorporate your company in a state that has laws and taxes beneficial to corporations

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

god this is going to own so hard when all the chuds incorporate their ventures in their local states that have weird and unstable business laws and judges that spend most of their time dealing with non-business disputes and get loving owned because of it.

Delaware is so good if you want to do business lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

god this is going to own so hard when all the chuds incorporate their ventures in their local states that have weird and unstable business laws and judges that spend most of their time dealing with non-business disputes and get loving owned because of it.

Delaware is so good if you want to do business lol

doesn’t nevada do the same poo poo as delaware

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
its reverse physcology guys, musk playing 5d chess again and the forum with the least business sense on the web has taken the bait!

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Nevada is where you go if you know your business is a fraud scam

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

CubanMissile posted:

Signing up for the brain chip equivalent of “the rocket exploded a little faster than we expected, but we got good data.”

Died with chip, not from chip

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

moist turtleneck posted:

Nevada is where you go if you know your business is a fraud scam

so yes

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Chancery'd again lmao

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
I'm dumb does this mean he lost $56b or does it mean that he can't sell his shares worth $56b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Anyone know what exactly "rescission" would entail?

Wasn't a lot of his twitter debt secured by tsla stock or options he owned?