Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Not gonna lie, I thought his name was Judd until right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Unperson_47 posted:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Takes No Damage posted:

He wasn't a murderer YET, there's nothing wrong with watching him in stuff prior to '94. After that things get dodgy, but I'm not going to retroactively boycott people, you'd be able to consume literally no media otherwise. Though it does work out better that he's a gag bookend rather than the protagonist or something.

Why isn't yours :colbert:

I spent a bit of time reading his Wikipedia page. He might not have been a murderer yet, but he was still a wife-beating abusive piece of poo poo, and quite frankly no fate is too harsh for him imo.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

IShallRiseAgain posted:

If he had gotten the part, he would've realized that being a robot makes you really good at murdering people, and we'd constantly be on the lookout for the cyborg OJ Simpson wondering what place he will massacre next.

If iDid It

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Takes No Damage posted:

He wasn't a murderer YET, there's nothing wrong with watching him in stuff prior to '94. After that things get dodgy, but I'm not going to retroactively boycott people, you'd be able to consume literally no media otherwise. Though it does work out better that he's a gag bookend rather than the protagonist or something.

I strongly agree, unfortunately most people have other opinions about my extensive collection of Adolf Hitler's youth paintings. Hey I'm just interested in pre-WW1 Austrian art!

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Unperson_47 posted:

I almost just said Billy, cause that's what he gets called in the movie. But I second guessed if his name was Judge Reinhold because God drat that's a stupid name

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Bald Stalin posted:

iirc the source for this is Arnold himself, which means there's a very high chance he's talking bullshit. He's very good at bullshitting and giving his peers a (very funny, sort of wholesome) hard time.

Stallone confirmed it in a couple different interviews.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Arnold was always good at the fake out. In the same doc he told a story from his earliest body building days where he and his competitor were doing a pose off. At a certain point Arnold says to him “I think we’ve posed enough. We can stop.” The other guy agrees and walks off stage thinking Arnold will too, but instead Arnold pretends to look confused as if to suggest the other guy gave up prematurely. Pretty baller move

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

iwentdoodie posted:

I almost just said Billy, cause that's what he gets called in the movie. But I second guessed if his name was Judge Reinhold because God drat that's a stupid name
The Honorable Judge Reinhold? Preposterous.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Scratch Monkey posted:

Arnold was always good at the fake out. In the same doc he told a story from his earliest body building days where he and his competitor were doing a pose off. At a certain point Arnold says to him “I think we’ve posed enough. We can stop.” The other guy agrees and walks off stage thinking Arnold will too, but instead Arnold pretends to look confused as if to suggest the other guy gave up prematurely. Pretty baller move

Hell of a flex :dadjoke:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Nenonen posted:

I strongly agree, unfortunately most people have other opinions about my extensive collection of Adolf Hitler's youth paintings. Hey I'm just interested in pre-WW1 Austrian art!

https://youtu.be/THcmDOUN8NI?si=p7GfLXpJLGAbzeyE

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

iwentdoodie posted:

Judge. My name!?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://i.imgur.com/BuzPZNf.mp4

don't worry. the truck is OK

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

lmao

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

lol, some old lady did this to the front of the bar my wife used to work at. Somehow jumped the curb, missed the meters and trees, and smashed into the brick and glass front.

Then backed up, parked, and went next door, she had a hair appointment to get to, dammit.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Good Lord that truck looked like it didn't have a scratch on it

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Good Lord that truck looked like it didn't have a scratch on it

No reason it would. That poo poo is facade. I've seen a skateboard spear one and take out a shitload of bricks that are barely attached to chicken wire. That thing basically just idled into it.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Roundup Ready posted:

lol, some old lady did this to the front of the bar my wife used to work at. Somehow jumped the curb, missed the meters and trees, and smashed into the brick and glass front.

Then backed up, parked, and went next door, she had a hair appointment to get to, dammit.

Sounds like a hair raising situation! :dadjoke:

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Roundup Ready posted:

My grandmother drove through a bank once.

Schadenfreude related, when the cop called my mom to tell her about it, he let my grandmother speak to her. When he overheard my grandmother tell my mom not to tell anyone about it, he started chuckling in the background. When he came back on the phone my mom was like this is not funny. He apologized for laughing but informed my mom that a news helicopter was flying overhead while my grandmother was saying that. We turned on the TV and sure enough, there's an overhead shot of that bank.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Icon Of Sin posted:

Hell of a flex :dadjoke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkZUSorrxl4

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Brawnfire posted:

Judge. My name!?

is

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
My ex-wife’s grandfather once confused the gas and the brake and ended up giving the local Dunkin Donuts a brand new drive-through.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

:yeshaha:

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Pope Corky the IX posted:

My ex-wife’s grandfather once confused the gas and the brake and ended up giving the local Dunkin Donuts a brand new drive-through.

my wife's car was nearly totaled from an old woman doing that around 6 months ago while parked. And an old dude doing it about 3 months ago, while parked. And a young women confusing drive with reverse... while parked. I think she's an actual magnet.

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

Roundup Ready posted:

my wife's car was nearly totaled from an old woman doing that around 6 months ago while parked. And an old dude doing it about 3 months ago, while parked. And a young women confusing drive with reverse... while parked. I think she's an actual magnet.

Clearly the solution is to never stop her car, just keep moving forever.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Get exclusively curb side, and they have to throw it in the window as you pass

Edit: none of these were even total anarchy lots like Costco or something. Tiny independent produce stand with like 10 spots, in front of a friggin dollar store while grabbing Halloween crap, and in a pharmacy drive through. Girl's cursed.

Roundup Ready has a new favorite as of 01:02 on Jan 31, 2024

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Donut hole

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Slugworth posted:

Donut hole
Grampa needs brakeses

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
I guess there is a limit to how far up your rear end you can have a board of directors before the adults intervene

Elon Musk: Judge blocks 'unfathomable' $56bn Tesla pay deal https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68150306

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Borscht posted:

I guess there is a limit to how far up your rear end you can have a board of directors before the adults intervene

Elon Musk: Judge blocks 'unfathomable' $56bn Tesla pay deal https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68150306

It was nice to see Elon being extremely not mad on Twitter instead of his usual racisming, but he's back at it already. I guess money's money, but publicly hand-wringing about the wrong color of people is a full time job.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
I look forward to this having no consequences as always

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

ZeusCannon posted:

I look forward to this having no consequences as always

It's gonna have the consequence of him not getting 56 billion dollars. He'll still be the richest man on earth or in the top three, so yeah, doesn't actually matter.

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021
I can't embed

caspergers has a new favorite as of 04:14 on Jan 31, 2024

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

"But in a tweet late Tuesday afternoon, Musk wrote, “Never incorporate your company in the state of Delaware.”"

Isn't that what Delaware is FOR?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

"Aight, let's go to Outback" :lol:

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

"Aight, let's go to Outback" :lol:

not even the best line

"gently caress this mcdonalds they was rude anyways, karmas a bitch, god don't play bout me"

put that on my fuckin tombstone please

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
I know those box trucks are actually pretty flimsy, but still impressed with the engineering of that drive-thru cover.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Air Skwirl posted:

It's gonna have the consequence of him not getting 56 billion dollars. He'll still be the richest man on earth or in the top three, so yeah, doesn't actually matter.

Simultaneously less and more than that since he’ll still get paid something and also his stock slid big time.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Elfface posted:

"But in a tweet late Tuesday afternoon, Musk wrote, “Never incorporate your company in the state of Delaware.”"

Isn't that what Delaware is FOR?

Yeah, also the problem wasn't Delaware, it was that he was sued by a shareholder and the judge was like "no poo poo."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
My favorite part is how this is the second time a Delaware court has cost Musk tens of billions of dollars