Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Brucolac posted:

Man with time to stand on roof waving Israeli flag for hours turns out to be single? I'm shocked

Lol

man’s wife hosed OFF while he clapped for carers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Netanyahu is Hitler 2

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I was gonna say, pair that staffer with jim carrey's painting of stacey abrahms.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Tom Guycot posted:

I've long long ago dismissed any effectiveness of the American electoral system, but I gotta be honest, I'd come out to vote if I could put a checkmark next to the 'Minnesota Maoist Party'.

It's like, why not?

Trabisnikof posted:

oil exports were banned until 2015 when Obama lifted the ban lol

Crude only. Processed fuels were always fine to export.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Chillgamesh posted:

man talk about a stroke of bad luck

Lol

Swish

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Weka posted:

It's like, why not?

Crude only. Processed fuels were always fine to export.

Obama loved crude, crude methods to kill foreign nationals, crude rejections of enforcing water standards...

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Lpzie posted:

Netanyahu is Hitler 2

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
Just browsing through Pro-Palestinian content on TikTok and ai don't think any amount of expensive AI bots and Hasbara trolls will be able to beat these people at a messaging war lol

https://www.tiktok.com/@elderbelly/video/7328617896916077832

Audio is this classic Animaniacs - Yakko's World

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

text editor posted:

Just browsing through Pro-Palestinian content on TikTok and ai don't think any amount of expensive AI bots and Hasbara trolls will be able to beat these people at a messaging war lol

https://www.tiktok.com/@elderbelly/video/7328617896916077832

Audio is this classic Animaniacs - Yakko's World

broke: yakko's world
woke: yakub's world

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
I just turned on seeing user avatars. whytf are there a buncha bernies in here

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

carcinofuck posted:

I just turned on seeing user avatars. whytf are there a buncha bernies in here

like a year or two ago someone bought a ton of people ai generated bernie avatars, idk if anyone figured out who

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

you missed this bit

:ironicat:

Imagine not having a uniformed military and designated bases in a 25 sq mi ghetto

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

OctaMurk posted:

One death is a tragedy, a million deaths is equally a tragedy, therefore it doesnt matter how many die

I love liberalism, ngl.

I wish I was able to contort myself to feel good about whatever I wanted to do anyway. Imagine the ease and happiness.

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

skooma512 posted:

Imagine not having a uniformed military and designated bases in a 25 sq mi ghetto

Why isn't the guerrilla force in a territory we have fully blockaded for nearly 2 decades wearing a uniform???

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
The funny thing is that on Oct7 they were wearing uniforms and Israel accused them of pretending to be IDF soldiers.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I said come in! posted:

Yes to seeing that as a bonus. Israel has a history of poisoning wells

I do wonder if Israel feels a pang of guilt about "confirming" the worst stereotypes about Jewish people in their actions, while shouting blood libel at every turn.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
https://twitter.com/MonitorX99800/status/1752339251889316185/photo/1

so which ones do Iran have tons of?

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Frosted Flake posted:

I do wonder if Israel feels a pang of guilt about "confirming" the worst stereotypes about Jewish people in their actions, while shouting blood libel at every turn.

drawn to the trap as surely as an Israeli troop to a war crime

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
frosted flake cant stop himself from saying stupid poo poo every two seconds lol he cant help himself first its anti-trans now its borderline antisemitism.

dude just post about military history and how awful your wife is please stay away from social commentary.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

sometimes frost flake gets carried away and he must be punished for it

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
it's been mentioned in this thread (that many Gazans are refugees of the villages right outside the walls), but:

edit: free FF

carcinofuck has issued a correction as of 03:29 on Jan 31, 2024

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

A man becomes preeminent in posting, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

he's catholic, the punishment is part of the point

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I mean he phrased it really poorly but the last few months have certainly been big for shadowy cabal theorists.

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Jeff Fatwood posted:

They already found the staffer doing the discriminating

Beavis?
edit: oh drat, I missed it back there nvm
Nice Starbucks , rear end in a top hat!

MadSparkle has issued a correction as of 03:39 on Jan 31, 2024

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
From the Ottomans Britain did steal
The land they would then call Israel
But names like Vile Schlomo
And Private Chai Homo
Make me wonder if all this is real

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

Thoguh posted:

I mean he phrased it really poorly but the last few months have certainly been big for shadowy cabal theorists.

one hundred plus days of wildly antisemitic tropes beings posted to tiktok by idf dweebs screaming 'this is who we are!', but don't mention it.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Dokapon Findom posted:

From the Ottomans Britain did steal
The land they would then call Israel
But names like Vile Schlomo
And Private Chai Homo
Make me wonder if all this is real

the absurdities of these times
I will show you in this rhyme
what in hebrew means "to life!"
in persian means "my balls!"
so drink up to l'chaim

apatheticman
May 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
Wedge Regret
You dont get that detailed level posting without a little brain worms.

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Megamissen posted:

like a year or two ago someone bought a ton of people ai generated bernie avatars, idk if anyone figured out who

I've been wondering about that forever, thank you

Edit: what just happened lol

MadSparkle has issued a correction as of 06:38 on Jan 31, 2024

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
FF probed? what's going to happen, gaza ceasefire or yemen escalation?

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

crepeface posted:

FF probed? what's going to happen, gaza ceasefire or yemen escalation?

More like the US decide to do the stupidest thing possible and launch some cruise missles at some targets inside of Iran

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

boo boo bear posted:

one hundred plus days of wildly antisemitic tropes beings posted to tiktok by idf dweebs screaming 'this is who we are!', but don't mention it.

Plus I can't imagine the weird loyalty oaths to Israel some US states make people sign is helping. Hey, you need to pledge support to a country that is otherwise completely uninvolved in this or any transaction that will take place under this agreement.

Other than a handful of lobbyists and activists, I'm sure virtually no actual Jewish people were involved in making those things required. I definitely can see how it could fuel antisemitism since it plays into the "they control the world" trope, which I reiterate is a wrong thing to believe.

NeonPunk posted:

More like the US decide to do the stupidest thing possible and launch some cruise missles at some targets inside of Iran

Artillery. They'll shell something and our artillery correspondant will be still on probation.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Iran is about to learn why Americans don't have healthcare

because their empire is collapsing

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Question about the drone attack, what kind of defensive system the US bases in Iraq have against Iranian drones?

The one they used seems to be much bigger version of the Shahed drone?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

SplitSoul posted:

Sweden has suspended funding for UNRWA.

quote:

In general, the Scandinavian countries did not have the necessary military power and administrative capacity to establish and operate their own colonies. They had to ride the wave of the great colonial powers in order to enjoy the benefits offered by imperialism. There was no difference, however, between the Scandinavian countries and the great colonial powers regarding their attitude towards colonialism. European colonialism can be seen as a unified whole in which large and small countries played different roles. Some managed territories and opened up markets, others provided capital, built infrastructure, or transported goods to and from the colonies. The Scandinavian countries earned large sums by navigating in the wake of the major colonial powers.

from "Riding the Wave: Sweden's Integration in the Imperialist World System", Torkil Lauesen

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

we can fix him

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Why aren't these all concentric circles? Is there a strong wind or something to the north of Iran?

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Rip Testes posted:

Why aren't these all concentric circles? Is there a strong wind or something to the north of Iran?

iran isn't perfectly circular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Rip Testes posted:

flat earther alert