Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Stink Billyums posted:

I don't know why but I'm laughing so hard right now
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1752541922189770820

867-5309

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Stink Billyums posted:

Numberwang!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

That’s not how the rent song goes

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Escape From Noise posted:

The all-star varsity basketball player?

hhaha yeah

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

525,600 inches
How do you measure, measure Hunter's gear?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

I also believe that chuds should stick to their trailer parks and countryside villages, and to keep out of matters that don't concern them, like economics, politics, and foreign policy.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

ProperCauldron posted:

the NFL broadcosts do not constantly cut to Taylor Swift.

People are losing their mind over literal seconds. Millions of americans and the ex president are tremendously stupid and shriek like moronic howler monkeys over anything that hurts their fee fees

:lol: Number nerds can't even number nerd correctly. You can't count commercial breaks, which changes the percentage to well over 1% and *slams hand on fake calculator baby toy a few times* my math shows that's practically all the time! It's the same number of people who die from covid injections or something!

It's me, I will eat Tay Tay's Bidencookies and contract the woke.

:aaaaa: I didn't realize I've already eaten the cookies! :aaaaa:

Lifespan posted:

Super Bowl 58. A commercial plays with Taylor Swift as the face on the screen of the 1984 Apple commercial. "Gayness is mandatory!" she exclaims. Then Ben Shapiro runs in the door and throws a laptop at the screen and it explodes. Trump 2024 shows as clean white text on a black background. Biden takes West Virginia by 8 points.

:aslol:

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Update: I don’t think Taylor actually needs to tell her fans who to vote for, she just has to start ridiculing Trump over his many flaws and this thing will be over.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
Taylor Swift saving democracy is going to be a great chapter in future history books.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Yessssssss

Another batch of anti choice terrorists FAFO

https://twitter.com/CivilRights/status/1752469704076128740?s=20

quote:

A federal jury convicted each of the six defendants of a felony conspiracy against rights and a Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act offense. Sentencing has been scheduled for July 2, when they each face up to 10 and a half years' imprisonment, three years' supervised release and fines totally $260,000.

"These defendants are being held accountable for unlawfully obstructing access to reproductive health services," Assistant Attorney General Kristen Clarke of the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division said in a statement.

The defendants -- Chester Gallagher, Heather Idoni, Calvin Zastrow, Coleman Boyd, Paul Vaughn and Dennis Green -- were indicted in October 2022 along with five others for their involvement in the March 5, 2021, blockade of the Carafem Health Center in Mt. Juliet, Tenn., which is a suburb of Nashville.

Beginning in February 2021, Gallagher utilized social media to promote a series of anti-abortion events scheduled for March 4-7, 2021, in the Nashville area. Other co-conspirators then utilized Facebook to coordinate travel and logistics and to identify other participants for the blockade. On March 4, 2021, Boyd and Gallagher advertised the blockade of the Carafem Health Center Clinic, in Mount Juliet, Tennessee, which was planned for the following day. In his social media post, Gallagher referred to the blockade as a “rescue.” Boyd also began a Facebook livestream broadcast of the clinic blockade at 7:45 a.m. on March 5, 2021. This livestream broadcast was titled, in part, “Mount Juliet, Tennessee, Rescue March 5, 2021,” and livestreamed the blockade event as his coconspirators and others blocked the clinic’s entry doors and prevented a patient and an employee from entering. The livestream also broadcast members of the group attempting to engage a patient and her companion as Boyd told his livestream audience that the patient was a “mom coming to kill her baby.”

The indictment further alleges that on March 5, 2021, the 11 individuals, aided and abetted by one another, used force and physical obstruction to injure, intimidate and interfere with employees of the clinic and a patient who was seeking reproductive health services.

The indictment also alleges that all 11 defendants violated the FACE Act by using physical obstruction to intimidate and interfere with the clinic’s employees and a patient, because the clinic was providing, and the patient sought reproductive health services. All defendants will have appearances scheduled in U.S. District Court in Nashville at a later date.

If convicted of the offenses, the seven conspiracy defendants each face up to a maximum of 11 years in prison, three years of supervised release and fines of up to $350,000. The remaining five defendants face a year in prison, one year of supervised release and a fine of up to $10,000.

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Jan 31, 2024

zone
Dec 6, 2016

gently caress around and find out anti-choice terrorists.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

You know what's scary to me regarding this Taylor Swift vs Trumpers talk here? You could play five 10-second clips of current pop songs and I would have no clue which is by Taylor Swift... and then I realize I have genuinely become one of those old "get off my lawn! kids, these days! back in MY time..." guys.-

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Stink Billyums posted:

Countdown to YOU KNOW, THREATS'REA PARTTA CONGRESS - BUT U GOTTA LOOK AT WHOSE MAKIN' THE THREATS. THIS BIG HOG SUMMABITCH

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The 6 facing up to 260,000 fines and 11 years

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol at establishment republicans whipping up their base with bigoted causes for decades now wringing their hands because the inmates are running the asylum and taking all those years of culture war bullshit to its logical conclusion. "Who taught you to talk like that?" poo poo. Lmfao.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Catastrophe posted:

You know what's scary to me regarding this Taylor Swift vs Trumpers talk here? You could play five 10-second clips of current pop songs and I would have no clue which is by Taylor Swift... and then I realize I have genuinely become one of those old "get off my lawn! kids, these days! back in MY time..." guys.-

It's very easy now days with no one listening to commercial radio. I assume I must of heard a few of her songs playing somewhere over the last decade, but yeah would have no idea which.

I wonder how you would even become a mass pop star now days with how fractured the music landscape is. I guess by going viral on social media? :shrug:

I remember hearing some people say how there can't ever be a band as big as the beatles again, just because when the beatles were around most countries had like four radio stations and about as many TV stations, and the local record store would basically just have popular stuff. Now days I reckon a band could release an album that gets fifty million sales and it would be legitimately be quite easy for most people to completely miss it if they don't follow that genre.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The 6 facing up to 260,000 fines and 11 years

NOOOOOO they are mistaken this man wasn't blocking the doorway

he was trying to clean the abortion factory floor with his push broom

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Alan Smithee posted:

Heritage minute viewers will know this guy wants his peach basket back

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

At least in prison he can make sangria in the terlet

‘Course it’s shank or be shanked.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Jared is SPINNING IN HIS GRAVE, folks!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

genes so good that he has no mouth and no chin

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

LET’S-A GO (to prison)!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Halfassed Steve Underwood cosplay, 3/10

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Lifespan posted:

Super Bowl 58. A commercial plays with Taylor Swift as the face on the screen of the 1984 Apple commercial. "Gayness is mandatory!" she exclaims. Then Ben Shapiro runs in the door and throws a laptop a small plank of wood at the screen and it explodes. Trump 2024 shows as clean white text on a black background. Biden takes West Virginia by 8 points.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I thought this showed Babylon Bee had discovered a new joke, but then I realized I don't think this qualifies.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Escape From Noise posted:

I thought this showed Babylon Bee had discovered a new joke, but then I realized I don't think this qualifies.

Hey, I'll give it enough credit to say it classifies as a joke. Person known for pillows goes to give much needed help building a wall, but oh no guess what, they build the wall out of pillows! An incredibly lame and bad joke, badly told, but I think it does met the standards of being called a joke (they did seem to put the punchline in the set up though so it is very borderline). When it comes to conservative humor even a bad joke badly told is quite the accomplishment. Usually it's not an actual joke, badly told.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

priznat posted:

Heritage minute viewers will know this guy wants his peach basket back

is this some kind of canadian joke, sir?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

dr_rat posted:

Hey, I'll give it enough credit to say it classifies as a joke. Person known for pillows goes to give much needed help building a wall, but oh no guess what, they build the wall out of pillows! An incredibly lame and bad joke, badly told, but I think it does met the standards of being called a joke (they did seem to put the punchline in the set up though so it is very borderline). When it comes to conservative humor even a bad joke badly told is quite the accomplishment. Usually it's not an actual joke, badly told.

Is it because his pillows are rock hard?? :elon:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Junk posted:

If we can’t carry the ball how can we get a decent shot at the, heh, peach basket??

The old duffer on the ladder just makes me laugh to think about it. Possibly my fav HM.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

As I've said to people for as long as I can remember: Always be wary of the do-not-trustache.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Junk posted:

priznat posted:

If we can’t carry the ball how can we get a decent shot at the, heh, peach basket??

The old duffer on the ladder just makes me laugh to think about it. Possibly my fav HM.

For the people who have no idea what is happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiJJIacdF-E

E: personally my favourite Heritage Minute is the flag one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikY7bMDVQTg

Just John Matheson in a dark closet ranting about with dumb shitheads Mike Pearson and John Diefenbaker are.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

in'shallah mods please make this my AV, same size too thank you in advance

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Mustache culture is not on trial here!

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

The fat npc in every starting town who does the “technology is amazing!” speech, but it’s trump so he bumbles & rants through it

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

nine-gear crow posted:

E: personally my favourite Heritage Minute is the flag one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikY7bMDVQTg

Just John Matheson in a dark closet ranting about with dumb shitheads Mike Pearson and John Diefenbaker are.

Isn't that the Riddler from the 60s Batman TV show

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

nine-gear crow posted:

Mike Pearson and John Diefenbaker

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Isn't that the Riddler from the 60s Batman TV show

Nope. Though if you want a REAL "wait, is that...?" one, here's Don S. Davis, Stargate SG-1's General John Hammond, as a pisstank gold prospector getting thrown out of the Yukon by RCMP legend Sam Steele:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r00yaFwZ5bc

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Here of course is the complimentary version:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

Lol!