Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

THIS WILL SURELY WIN US VOTES! :shepface:

She should just say she's wealthier than him. Just watch him and his chuds' heads explode and create a new black hole.

I wonder if she'll say anything about this brouhaha at all. Not sure she will. She's smart and has managed her career incredibly. Most likely not saying or reacting to this at all would be the wisest choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

Come on Engoron, it's the 31st! You promised!

fake edit if we're handing out gang tags I wanna get on that list

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
It’s also insane. Literally nothing she could say would make this go away faster. How do you even respond to this?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

MrQwerty posted:

Halfassed Steve Underwood cosplay, 3/10

Looks like a knock off Batman villian

Minge mouth

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

too bad taylor never wrote a song outlining exactly what she would do when a bunch of haters start hating...

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

sorry to interrupt taylor chat

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

kazil posted:

I'll have whatever he's having.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

I clearly remember the halcyon days of 2021 and peace in the middle east

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Call it the Stupid Moron with an Ugly Face and a Big Butt and my Butt Smells and... I Like to Kiss My Own Butt Bill!

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
Hey everyone, tell us how surprised you are!

This is the YouTube guy that beheaded his father over anger at the "Biden regime" calling for violence against federal employees.

Meanwhile:

CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/31/us/justin-mohn-father-beheaded-biden-video/index.html

NBC: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pa-man-arrested-decapitating-father-youtube-video-rcna136509

ABC: https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-social-media-post-after-man-60s-found/story?id=106820593

Accipiter fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Jan 31, 2024

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kazil posted:

Let's see if they can turn this into a new Benghazi. Have the congressional hearings started yet?

Is Marge so very concerned?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Why does he need a new law firm?

Isn't Habba good enough?

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

NOOOOOO they are mistaken this man wasn't blocking the doorway

he was trying to clean the abortion factory floor with his push broom

Am I the only one noticing the hail Satan pentagram they overlaid on this guys face? (I know it's just the Sheriff's logo but it's funny as hell considering the circumstances, and the placement is perfect.)

It's always funny when conservatives do this poo poo. The proper response is to point out what a colossal loving failure of a father and husband this guy is. A good father wouldn't have chosen to be a domestic terrorist. Blocking access to a medical clinic is reprehensible and I hope he gets the full 11 years and his wife can replace him with a real man who isn't a terrorist.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

redshirt posted:

I wonder if she'll say anything about this brouhaha at all. Not sure she will. She's smart and has managed her career incredibly. Most likely not saying or reacting to this at all would be the wisest choice.

She's just gonna shake it off

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
An interesting question is how terrible are the law firms that are still willing to work for him.

I'm hoping for just the worst and I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

dr_rat posted:

An interesting question is how terrible are the law firms that are still willing to work for him.

I'm hoping for just the worst and I don't think I'll be disappointed.

The worst! Is yet! To come!

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i've been wanting to say "witch hunt? more like a whiny bitch hunt" for some time now

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

TulliusCicero posted:

THIS WILL SURELY WIN US VOTES! :shepface:

She should just say she's wealthier than him. Just watch him and his chuds' heads explode and create a new black hole.

Oh gently caress I would love this.

Taylor, show us your tax returns too, why not? It might be what we need for Trump to heart attack on a stage.

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

Call it the "Stupid Bill". Dang, Trump is so good at nicknames.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Gimme that sweet rear end ruling

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Hollismason posted:

Judge Pacino already decided this in 1995

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Barudak posted:

Judge Pacino already decided this in 1995

It's not judge anymore. It's DUNK

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Hollismason posted:

sorry, Engoron is too busy getting ripped at the gym

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.
I wonder if we’ll get a sequel to Bad Johnson someday about how Trumps dick, played by Danny DaVito, goes to law school and climbs the ladder in his firm despite furious competition from another Bad Johnson named Hunter.

Bad Johnson 2: It’s a Twins Sequel two

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

May I please have a Hunter gangtag, if they're being handed out? Thank you!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

WOW! Taylor "Can't Sing" Swift might be a Kenyan Muslim, many people are telling me. Can she show us her "birth" certificate? If not, DEPORT!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

kazil posted:

[bunch of trump truths]

At this point, do even Trump's most adament supporters read all of this? Do they know the difference between the trials he's involved in, or know what references he's making?

Twitter doubling the character limit really ruined his signal:noise ratio, his all-caps multi "page" Truths even moreso.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Stoatbringer posted:

WOW! Taylor "Can't Sing" Swift might be a Kenyan Muslim, many people are telling me. Can she show us her "birth" certificate? If not, DEPORT!

Worse, she's obviously Canadian. They always are. The drat Canadian commie Muslim is very politely corrupting Americars youth!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

an AOL chatroom posted:

At this point, do even Trump's most adament supporters read all of this? Do they know the difference between the trials he's involved in, or know what references he's making?

Twitter doubling the character limit really ruined his signal:noise ratio, his all-caps multi "page" Truths even moreso.

Search your feelings....

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

an AOL chatroom posted:

I mean obviously no ones reading it on Truth? Is all his rambling poo poo being re-posted on twitter by people? I assume at least some of it is getting on to facebook.

But yeah always got the feeling that even during his speeches, like pet dogs, the crowd was more listening to the tone of what he was rambling about than what ever stream of consciousness garbage his was shiting out into the mic.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

stupid bills need the most attention!

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

don't sign your posts

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

dr_rat posted:

I mean obviously no ones reading it on Truth? Is all his rambling poo poo being re-posted on twitter by people? I assume at least some of it is getting on to facebook.

But yeah always got the feeling that even during his speeches, like pet dogs, the crowd was more listening to the tone of what he was rambling about than what ever stream of consciousness garbage his was shiting out into the mic.

The people in this thread are more likely to have heard a trump speech end to end than a random trump supporter.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I'm so tired of Taylor swift publicly having sex all over the place with many men

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

“I was there when it counted”
Wasn’t that when the town said “please don’t come clog up our resources and traffic with the president clownface circus, we’re trying to respond to an emergency”?
And was that also when he popped into a sandwich shop and declared “food for all!” like he was going to pay, and then just left?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
:yooge: I am currently interviewing even more lawyers willing to torch their careers forever to help me owe even more money. Many such cases!