Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

welp turns out the boy had covid. he ended up with croup (or at least sounded like it sometimes) so we took him in and they swabbed him.

at least i’m pretty much recovered, but now my wife’s getting sick.

he sounded like a drat seal last night and i was like what the gently caress is that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Eeyo posted:

welp turns out the boy had covid. he ended up with croup (or at least sounded like it sometimes) so we took him in and they swabbed him.

at least i’m pretty much recovered, but now my wife’s getting sick.

he sounded like a drat seal last night and i was like what the gently caress is that

welcome to the croup club :hfive:

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

croup croup croup adoop croup adoop adoop adoop

just for the peal of it, just for the squeal of it , mmm mmmm mmmm for the seal of it

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
couple pages ago but for music videos my first grader is loving capital cities “safe and sound” and pretty much everything by ok go. probably fine for 5 and up

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
another good one:

https://youtu.be/IJNR2EpS0jw?si=awLWrYZcyLWBQsK0

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my almost 15yo son has a girl over .. nice . haha my partners kids went to a single sex school so they don’t know how to talk to girls

and my almost 13yo wants to spend all his money on vbucks

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

echinopsis posted:

Same with my 11yo

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

echinopsis posted:

same with my 10 yr old

except robux

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

go play outside Skyler posted:

same with my 10 yr old

except robux

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
he was gonna spend $27 on satisfactory (which I already have on my own steam account), but I shouted that for him coz it doesn’t feel as meaningless as fortnite I guess

he first played it when he was about 10 or 11 and it blew me away how complex he made the factory. actually think it’s a testimonial to the learning curve in the game. maybe ten year olds aren’t idiots

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

he was gonna spend $27 on satisfactory (which I already have on my own steam account), but I shouted that for him coz it doesn’t feel as meaningless as fortnite I guess

he first played it when he was about 10 or 11 and it blew me away how complex he made the factory. actually think it’s a testimonial to the learning curve in the game. maybe ten year olds aren’t idiots

don’t sign you’re posts

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress and I was having a good day too

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

it’s always a good day when your monitor is off

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
rookie mistake: not checked to see if any spare toilet rolls left before I began my business

there’s like a half foot of tp left and of course one of the mf kids started the last roll in the drawer and never replaced it

one day this will bite them in the rear end but today I’m
the one who has to pay 😒

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
Sounds like a pretty lovely situation. Just remember, you're hands are there and so is the sink and soap. Just think about gardening.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ahaha it was shower time anyway

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

there are going to be Questions at nursery or something because tonight's favourite game was "climb up in my knee and roll herself off onto the floor with a thud.

tbf it did look kind of fun

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

echinopsis posted:

ahaha it was shower time anyway

bidet time

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
in this economy??

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

echinopsis posted:

rookie mistake: not checked to see if any spare toilet rolls left before I began my business

there’s like a half foot of tp left and of course one of the mf kids started the last roll in the drawer and never replaced it

one day this will bite them in the rear end but today I’m
the one who has to pay 😒

echi, you do and say a lot of weird stuff but measuring toilet roll in feet is just loving off the charts. and, no, metric would not make this better

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

toilet paper is already divided into easily countable units

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

ok but what if they use that 1-ply continuous roll stuff in their house

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

Eeyo posted:

give me the length of time it takes a snail to cross the width of a football field, a very normal unit of time of measurement, to think about that

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol i didn’t measure it I just said a short length to indicate it was insufficient for the task

Eeyo posted:

indeed we do. it’s made of bamboo and it’s better for the gentler parts of some members of this house :buttfame:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
12yo first day of high school (junior high for north americans). both kids at high school 🥹

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

my son learned what ligma is today

moving to the mountains tomorrow

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine
it's your duty as a parent to talk to your child about deez

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

The Fool posted:

my son learned what ligma is today

moving to the mountains tomorrow

Time to discuss the savings account you have with BofA.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

you should tell him of the nefarious Suq Madiq, who is one of the most famous Sugandese warlords

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

my homie dhall posted:

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

my boy is rejecting all the starchy foods i’m giving him, but loves black beans. we’ve tried rice, bread, and now potato. but he just ignores them until i put more black bean on his plate.

he’s just thinkin about thos beans

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
wife is having a girls night so we’re staying up a little late and having a movie night

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

my homie dhall posted:

my kid dropped a deez joke on me during my wedding reception and I have never been prouder

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Eeyo posted:

my boy is rejecting all the starchy foods i’m giving him, but loves black beans. we’ve tried rice, bread, and now potato. but he just ignores them until i put more black bean on his plate.

Sorry to hear about your Paleo child those CrossFit bills will be killer

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

Eeyo posted:

my daughter was on a seemingly all-bean diet for like 4 months last year. kid love bean.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

poo poo, who doesn’t love bean?

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

its the magical fruit

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

help how do i brush my 15 month olds teeth? she doesn't like it, i think it tickles her. i don't want her to be traumatized and hate brushing like her 2 older brothers

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

go play outside Skyler posted:

help how do i brush my 15 month olds teeth? she doesn't like it, i think it tickles her. i don't want her to be traumatized and hate brushing like her 2 older brothers

+1 for my 9 month old, first teeth are coming in and his tongue always plays goalkeeper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Sir Bobert Fishbone posted:

my daughter was on a seemingly all-bean diet for like 4 months last year. kid love bean.
tired: bean dad
wired: bean child