Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

I never get pms :negative:

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

you gotta write effortposts or make bad modding decisions.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Please don't be mean to speng... if he quit his replacement will be from the trump or doomsday econ threads

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Regarde Aduck posted:

Please don't be mean to speng... if he quit his replacement will be from the trump or doomsday econ threads

p sure spengs replacement is Al

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Goa Tse-tung posted:

p sure spengs replacement is Al

There's literally a decree blocking Al from having ik and mod powers because he pissed off fd

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
the power behind the throne......

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

reminder that this guy admitted to using chatgpt to produce posts

He also admitted to being exclusively a phone poster- the reams of scrawl he is capable of producing solely through this method boggles my mind :psyduck:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

KirbyKhan posted:

SAD is live.

Forums court on if this :vince: emoticon lives or dies based on the many terrible crimes of Vince McMahon.

Also Sad IKs are lonely and bored and wish to convine. I smell it in the air. We should open a feedback thread.

I'll throw up an Idiot King Contest idk like Friday or Saturday.

This is an underhand attack on the Trump with ioun stones smilie

Regarde Aduck posted:

Speng is very good... usually.

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Weka posted:

Speng is very good... usually.

oh i agree, not sure why there's a fuss over 3 days

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
the post is antisemitic and three days is a gentle hand

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
that said.........spengs a little bitch who cant fight

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Unsurprising who comes out in support of hasbara

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Ohud Barakio

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Speng has already said he's asked the admins to edit the probation reason, so any further tarnishing of FF's reputation is on their heads, not his.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

docbeard posted:

Speng has already said he's asked the admins to edit the probation reason, so any further tarnishing of FF's reputation is on their heads, not his.

the admins are just tired of dealing spengs fuckups imo

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

Mr Hootington posted:

Unsurprising who comes out in support of hasbara

lots of porky pigs mfers in cspam

speng31b
May 8, 2010

docbeard posted:

after further thought and discussion I requested them to edit it to further intensify the accusation...lets see how this plays out

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

speng31b posted:

after further thought and discussion I requested them to edit it to further intensify the accusation...lets see how this plays out

Thank you

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

speng31b posted:

unironically praising hitler. user loses posting privileges for 6 hours

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Regarde Aduck posted:

oh i agree, not sure why there's a fuss over 3 days

judging by the sentiment in pms most people were way more mad about drawing the gaze of fluffdaddy than the actual probe.

vibe was very much raid party voice chat when someone aggros the boss before everyone is finished buffing

selec
Sep 6, 2003

REACHER: in an investigation, details matter
JUST SOME GUY: Mods can I get a month please

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

speng31b posted:

judging by the sentiment in pms most people were way more mad about drawing the gaze of fluffdaddy than the actual probe.

vibe was very much raid party voice chat when someone aggros the boss before everyone is finished buffing

You should at least share your chicken

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

speng31b posted:

It's amazing how few people understand that Fluffdaddy already reads and gives rapt attention to every post in cspam, his favorite subforum, and everything he says to the contrary is just a front because he fears our terrible terrible love.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

My father-in-law might have open heart surgery and die next week while my wife, daughter, and grandkid is visiting the in-laws for their vacation. If it isn't next week it will be the week after he has it.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

My father-in-law might have open heart surgery and die next week while my wife, daughter, and grandkid is visiting the in-laws for their vacation. If it isn't next week it will be the week after he has it.

oof, sorry buddy. Hope it all goes well and isn't too stressful for your family.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

oof, sorry buddy. Hope it all goes well and isn't too stressful for your family.

Thank you. I'm hoping he doesn't croak while they are there.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

Oh drat, sorry to hear that, friend. Hope it goes well for him and the rest of your family

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

tristeham posted:

getting called a schizo because you say something positive about china ftw

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

docbeard posted:

It's amazing how few people understand that Fluffdaddy already reads and gives rapt attention to every post in cspam, his favorite subforum, and everything he says to the contrary is just a front because he fears our terrible terrible love.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Mr Hootington posted:

condolences, I hope it ends up going smoothly

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Mr Hootington posted:

best wishes to you and your family hoot

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
(Peacefully)]: vaxxed?

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

best wishes to you and your family hoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selec
Sep 6, 2003

godspeed hootfil, hope you enjoy the journey wherever it goes, and that this part stays a little longer.