Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

free hubcaps posted:

Pfft you think that's gonna stop you? How the heck do you think we stole the last election from trump? I personally hosted fuve frenchmen who each committed multiple instances of voter fraud

I have 10 British Redcoats all forcibly living in my house, and they all voted BIDEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

redshirt posted:

I have 10 British Redcoats all forcibly living in my house, and they all voted BIDEN

Username sorta checks out.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Escape From Noise posted:

Looking radiant irradiated as always, sir!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

bad_fmr posted:

I will never vote for Biden :colbert:

Because I'm a filthy europoor

Didn't you get the memo, the CIA is paying foreigners to vote for Biden. The poorer and filthier and more hateful of America, the better!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

redshirt posted:

Finally someone uses the Third Amendment!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

redshirt posted:

Joke's on you, my whole family voted for Biden, twice apiece!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
When I was living in New Orleans I was on a streetcar that stopped in front of Tulane University and James Carville jogged in front of it someone from the streetcar yelled out "Skeletor!" at him and he turned around and looked really loving mad.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

WHAT'S

TUMPIN'

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

WHAT'S

TUMPIN'

Wow, the neck fat below his ear on the right!

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Wow, the neck fat below his ear on the right!

Good God, even his ears are fat

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Asterite34 posted:

Good God, even his ears are fat

his ears are being subsumed into his face as they're no longer needed with dementia

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Just had a lol when I remembered that time the Steele dossier came out and DT says "I did NOT get pissed on by four prostitutes" and nowhere in the dossier did it describe the number of prostitutes

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1753087400920642042

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

BrideOfUglycat posted:

That explains why Sean O'Brien was down at MAL a few weeks ago. The current Teamsters story is interesting to watch as an outsider. O'Brien was voted in to replace the very corrupt James Hoffa Jr. (not to be confused with his dad and current cement-block centerpiece, James Hoffa Sr. who was also a corrupt Teamster's president) and the grumblings are that the rank and file are rapidly becoming displeased with O'Brien's leadership. There's a lot of concern that he's not supporting his people or letting his ego get in the way between the fist fight in Congress followed shortly by the vacation to meet with Trump.

Kinda defeats the purpose of a union if the leadership is just gonna cozy up to the same people that don't want unions to exist in the first place

That's why Shawn Fain is the loving GOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRSAgq7dm1A&t=75s

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

:jerkbag:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I know this kind of poo poo is the entire point of MTG, but I just hope everyone in Congress is just sick of it

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Just flat out racism happening openly in congress

As American a pastime as apple pie and baseball

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

WHAT'S

TUMPIN'

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

rotinaj posted:

Just flat out racism happening openly in congress

As American a pastime as apple pie and baseball

But hey, Biden is weak on these matters. To the youth.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

redshirt posted:

But hey, Biden is weak on these matters. To the youth.

It's true, I've never seen him make an apple pie

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

My mom gets the Epoch Times delivered and she's the smartest person I know!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Disco Pope posted:

It's weird to me still that it means so much to him. Golden showers feel kind of quaint. Like, if he did that, cool, not for me, but I won't yuck someone's yum and his base clearly only cares selectively.

IMO it really happened, but it was a setup. Not to go to bat for :smugdon:, but procuring high-end hookers and having them do pee stuff on a bed Obama supposedly slept in is wayyyyyy too intelligent/creative for Trump

Now if he was zooted out of his mind on Russian Adderall, and a Putin croney said "hey, these ladies want to show you a very special show, and we can do it on the bed Obama slept on!"... :shrug:, seems like the kind of idiotic situation :chaostrump: would willingly walk right into, and also seems like the kind of kompromat Putin/Russia likes to work in

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I bought the Dark Brandon laser eyes mug two weeks before the thermal version that changes from sunglasseses to laser eyes came out.

Joe Biden has lost my vote in November. :colbert:

This is the Jeb Bush guac-a-bowle disaster all over again

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Why is he dressed like Mardi Gras-themed Chris-chan

Because he's 9,000 years old and is a New Orleans elemental.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Vampire Panties posted:

IMO it really happened, but it was a setup. Not to go to bat for :smugdon:, but procuring high-end hookers and having them do pee stuff on a bed Obama supposedly slept in is wayyyyyy too intelligent/creative for Trump

Now if he was zooted out of his mind on Russian Adderall, and a Putin croney said "hey, these ladies want to show you a very special show, and we can do it on the bed Obama slept on!"... :shrug:, seems like the kind of idiotic situation :chaostrump: would willingly walk right into, and also seems like the kind of kompromat Putin/Russia likes to work in

Yeah, I tend to agree, I just think his base would ignore it/spin it positively or claim its fake anyway, so it's interesting to me that he's so sensitive about this specific thing.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Your statement has been noted and binned, Marjorie Taylor Greene of the Trailer Park.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

I am not even a giant fan of omar but like gently caress off green, your a loving traitor and i wouldnt be surprised if their is genuin evidence of you planning poo poo for the 6th before poo poo went sideways.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Vampire Panties posted:

:lol: I think this gif is as old as CliffyB or Romero

Who is it?

e: oh no one I’ve ever heard of

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I am not even a giant fan of omar but like gently caress off green, your a loving traitor and i wouldnt be surprised if their is genuin evidence of you planning poo poo for the 6th before poo poo went sideways.

She is, quite literally, a clown.

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

bird with big dick posted:

Who is it?

e: oh no one I’ve ever heard of

A young Cher

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

TontoCorazon posted:

Kinda defeats the purpose of a union if the leadership is just gonna cozy up to the same people that don't want unions to exist in the first place

That's why Shawn Fain is the loving GOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRSAgq7dm1A&t=75s

I was in a UAW affiliated union in 2016 and during the primaries (not even the general) a survey was passed around asking who we wanted the union to endorse. I'll never forget that the top three were Trump, Bernie and Cruz. As much as Republicans rail against unions a good number of the members want those exact people to run the country. "I work for the company, not the union!" was a common refrain from the guy with a Trump banner in his corner of the cube that spent his day either sleeping or searching for Punisher Skull merchandise on Amazon. He was very angry about welfare queens who just sat around all day and got fat while being a 300 pound dude who worked for a defense company paying him from government contracts.

People are loving stupid is what I'm saying here.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

cr0y posted:

Watch out for poo poo kids!

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

cr0y posted:

She's a real life troll.

quote:

Marjorie Taylor Greene appeared to tee up a State of the Union stunt on Tuesday, patrolling the halls of Congress with a large white balloon in reference to Republican criticism of Joe Biden over his handling of a flight over US territory by a Chinese surveillance dirigible.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1753097923749871637

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1753095209469288723

Trump about to lose his poo poo.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

WHY DOES FOX NEWS SHOW FAKE POLLS???

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

So he said "big macs are on me" then slipped out the door and stuck everyone with their big mac bill?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/PatrickRuffini/status/1752773165044891904

poo poo, Republicans turning out the black vote.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

5 point swing to Biden with a MOE of 2.4%. Yep Trump is going to start flinging ketchup and poo poo on Truth social haha. Can't wait for him to call fox news very unfair and biased against him and that no one watches fox anymore because its garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i mean your gonna see more and more of that over time. though they will probably be way closer.