Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i mean forget even invasive stuff, at this point seeing SV's track record I'd be scared to put on a robot exoskeleton that's supposed to improve my strength because it'd bend my knees the wrong way or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Cookie Cutter posted:

You can count me out, catch me on the streets rocking a brown distressed bomber jacket, just an analogue guy making it work in this crazy digital cyber world...

you will get rekt by my sandevistan powered mantis blades

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Going to become the first cyber psycho. Going to get all of the implants and poo poo, it's going to own

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

the milk machine posted:

*looking around at all the cool tech companies doing good stuff* man i would really like to pay these people a lot of money to put their computer inside me

I'm reading the stories about the people who got bionic eyes that stopped working when the company went bankrupt, personally

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

let me be one of the first victims of cyberpsychosis i will be fine i promise i will only hurt bad people like billionaires

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

moist turtleneck posted:

I'm not a brain doctor but aren't there already devices that do this but in less invasive ways

https://twitter.com/aaditsh/status/1752183672793661778?t=LL6bEqG6ULozJH7KysjBsQ&s=19
im at the point where i don't answer my cell anymore because of spam calls, and my landline is borderline unusable, why the gently caress would i willingly sync a device to something inside of my brain

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Sestze posted:

im at the point where i don't answer my cell anymore because of spam calls, and my landline is borderline unusable, why the gently caress would i willingly sync a device to something inside of my brain

so you can get ads for the next cyber truck

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
It is a device to jam in other people’s brains to make them a slave. Slavery is critical to their vision of the future.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
These’s a reason they don’t see a fundamental difference between a robot and a person in a costume. They both function as slaves.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

WoodrowSkillson posted:

let me be one of the first victims of cyberpsychosis i will be fine i promise i will only hurt bad people like billionaires

neuralink cyberpsychosis causes you to post insanely racist things on twitter that no human mind could previously have thought up

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
doctor looking at my computer usage of neurolink: latina big rear end, wet latina rear end, bubble latina big juice rear end, juice latina rear end..... neurolink is winning and ftw

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Elon is going to upload his consciousness to the computer like Johnny Depp did in that one movie only instead of using nano-bots to destroy the government or whatever Johnny Depp did in that movie Elon is going to make all the Tesla's fart

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Bar Crow posted:

It is a device to jam in other people’s brains to make them a slave. Slavery is critical to their vision of the future.

Well that sounds even more useless, I already have covid vaccine in my veins.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Elon will make RIFTS real

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1752955275756064988

just sad at this point

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
2am watching videos about Judas guy

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i mean forget even invasive stuff, at this point seeing SV's track record I'd be scared to put on a robot exoskeleton that's supposed to improve my strength because it'd bend my knees the wrong way or something

Japan has exo suits for moving elderly patients and they have broken bones before. no link because finding it is now impossible

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

At X we don't have age gates! Is a very interesting thing to say given recent events.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Noobtoob lmao

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

External Organs posted:

2am watching videos about Judas guy

His sleep hygiene is probably bad under most circumstances but I bet that 56 billion has him in a fun state

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
only the most ftw people browse X at 11:30 at night watching movie trailers

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Haha Noobtoob. Freakin ownage, sir!

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Does Elon know you can just put in whatever you want and click through those age screens?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

withak posted:

Does Elon know you can just put in whatever you want and click through those age screens?

Neuralink doesn't have that functionality

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

withak posted:

does he know you have to log in to twitter to see tweets at all

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the milk machine posted:

*looking around at all the cool tech companies doing good stuff* man i would really like to pay these people a lot of money to put their computer inside me

ngl I'd trade my gall bladder for USB storage

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Yes, come to X and bypass the legal age checker that some countries impose on movies and games.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

withak posted:

He is crying because age restricted videos can't be watched via embedding on other sites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYR-gxtLd_A

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Think "McDonalds" to regain the ability to do math

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Karach posted:

Think "McDonalds" to regain the ability to do math

[tweeting at mcdonalds official account] please post your menu on X, getting a fricken age gate to access your noobsite

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol

Our lawyers told us the truth but the liar guy says otherwise. We shall do a knee jerk reaction for you Lord elon

https://twitter.com/Jason/status/1753073747656130832?t=majxJL53zJqGdeUJ1wnQ3A&s=19

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
He knows that he can't get double jeopardy class action therefore

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1752922071229722990?t=UkyPcrj6h6OxRjJFmv1Y_w&s=19

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

moist turtleneck posted:

lol

Our lawyers told us the truth but the liar guy says otherwise. We shall do a knee jerk reaction for you Lord elon

https://twitter.com/Jason/status/1753073747656130832?t=majxJL53zJqGdeUJ1wnQ3A&s=19

Good thing tech startups thrive with big interest rates. Take that Delaware; you aren’t going to be a part of the sweet Toaster with a subscription money.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I bet there's some fun discussions going between the senior lawyers and accountants at Tesla right now.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

The people have spoken! We are officially moving Tesla to the great state of "Go gently caress Yourself And Jump Off A Cliff You Piece Of poo poo"

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

how many CFOs have they gone through

Pink Mist
Sep 28, 2021
Thank god this guy wasn’t born in america or else the republicans would elect him. honestly they might try anyway.

Innocuous
Mar 1, 2003

It's a strange world.

Panfilo posted:

Elon showing a smidge of critical thinking all of the sudden? Never seen him question the narrative to this extent before...
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1752443390145478749?t=XcFSnvTpKondbtHBwZou9Q&s=19

You say that as if he's not prepared to credulously slurp up whatever excuse the worst people on Twitter put in front of him.

He was clearly never very smart but it's loving wild watching this guy get dumber and dumber and dumber because he's publicly mainlining his company's product around the clock.

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

withak posted:

I bet there's some fun discussions going between the senior lawyers and accountants at Tesla right now.

I'll bet

https://x.com/deitaone/status/1753021728127652013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

moist turtleneck posted:

lol

So mad the compensation package his brother gave him was cancelled by a judge and a shareholder :qq:

Please don’t write in the paper I’m mad while I scramble to gently caress over my company and incorporate in a lovely state. Same with Jason, haphazardly making sweeping business decisions because Elon said to.