Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Frank Frank posted:

Did he just give away his pet? wtf

It was a prop for him not a pet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Pets have feelings. Hes forcing that poor animal to go through the end of its life in a strange house with people it doesnt know. gently caress you Nathen you creep.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

Pets have feelings. He’s forcing that poor animal to go through the end of its life in a strange house with people it doesn’t know. gently caress you Nathen you creep.

Yeahhhh..

Wow.

What a garbage piece of poo poo.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Frank Frank posted:

Pets have feelings. Hes forcing that poor animal to go through the end of its life in a strange house with people it doesnt know. gently caress you Nathen you creep.

Im guessing that cat has been there for a while and its better off.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Nathen has a real knack for coining ominous phrases. Remember "Meat never dies?"

Holy poo poo I forgot about meat never dies

I think that was the first time I started reading this thread

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

pseudanonymous posted:

Im guessing that cat has been there for a while and its better off.

Yeah thats true. Imagine living with Nathen

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
I just lost a cat to kidney disease. My wife and I turned our living room into a cat hospice for the better part of a month and stayed up nights with him in shifts. In his last few days he stopped eating regular food but would lick goat's milk and chicken broth off my fingers. We'd had him since he was 10 weeks old. He was a sweet little fellow who had nothing in his heart but love, and the only thing we could do at the end was give as much love back as we could.

Nathen is a loving psychopath and hearing him go on about how his cat was such a help and comfort to him after he failson'd hard, only to just give it up later, is awful. gently caress you, Nathen Mazri. I hope the cat passes away peacefully and without agony, surrounded by people who actually love it.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
I dunno why anyone whos experienced this thread expected Nathen to understand, let alone feel, love

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Frank Frank posted:

The way he has it phrased, it's most certainly a corporation of some sort and not Jim Davis (who doesn't own the rights to Garfield anymore anyway).
It'll be either A) Google for reviews causing 'harm' to poor young entrepreneurs or B) Amazon because counterfeit merchandise/eegeez something something

There's also option C) which would be something totally unrelated and bonkers related to whatever his social cause du jour is.

E: new rare Nathenface just dropped:

Location for this post is Dubai so by "investment tour" he means he's asking his dad for money

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
He straight up said he abused the cat. Even if it did develop issues later in life at least it's with someone who probably doesn't hit it.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
quick editing tip for mr mazri:

instead of 'His life will be short!'

try 'His life will be short :('

hth

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
His life will be short :dance:

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Desert Bus posted:

He straight up said he abused the cat. Even if it did develop issues later in life at least it's with someone who probably doesn't hit it.

I didn't know that, but completely unsurprising. It's better for the poor thing to live with someone who cares for him and loves him rather than a spoiled adult toddler who treats him like a toy or prop, rather than a living thing.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

im sorry

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Desert Bus posted:

If someone can make an animated AV of Nathen kissing the Garfield doll I will buy it for another poster of their choice.

My credit card is easily available, my morals few, and my gif making skills nonexistent.

lol I didn't even see this post I was just acting on the whims of chaos

e: I don't want to subject this one someone else but it is up for grabs if anyone wants to use it or slap it on someone else

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Next person to say "ugh, close the thread, Nathen's not gonna do anything else crazy" gets it.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Akratic Method posted:

Next person to say "ugh, close the thread, Nathen's not gonna do anything else crazy" gets it.

Hahaha yes. I have it saved and the card is ready to go.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Akratic Method posted:

But thats the secret incantation to trigger his mania :ohdear:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Dr. Quarex posted:

His life will be short :dance:

His life? Will be short! :peanut:

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

david_a posted:

But thats the secret incantation to trigger his mania :ohdear:

and they just triggered it

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

MassRafTer posted:

If you predicted he ditched the cat as soon as possible you were right.

Maybe it's because my best friend just put down his cat today but this has made me furious. "His life will be short!" gently caress you?? Good thing he was there to comfort you during your business failure, you sure seem to have gotten over that.

I'm so sorry Howard Beale. :smith:

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

#cat

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Honestly? I'm glad he gave the cat to someone else who clearly actually cares about him. What a time deaf weirdo.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Very on-brand for him to say this creature provided him with the support needed to get through tough times in life and thus was kicked to the curb the moment the tough times ended

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

He literally got drunk and hit it. :(

I drink a lot and at worst I pet the cat too much.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I don't know anything about that cat beyond that one tweet/picture but I feel like I already love it more than nathen did

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Seth Pecksniff posted:

His wife? Will be short! :peanut:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
the important thing is that the cat got to play a role in the garfieldeats journey

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Desert Bus posted:

If you get drunk and violent towards animals instead of, say, violently rubbing your housemate's dog's butt because she gets big mad if you stop, you're kind of a monster IMHO.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Desert Bus posted:

What is hitting but extra high velocity petting?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I was curious since tried unsuccessfully to hashtag a Instagram username, apparently he did make an account for his cat and the last post is from 146 weeks ago so I think it's save to say he dumped the cat a long time ago.

https://www.instagram.com/garfieldmazri/

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Knormal posted:

I was curious since tried unsuccessfully to hashtag a Instagram username, apparently he did make an account for his cat and the last post is from 146 weeks ago so I think it's save to say he dumped the cat a long time ago.

https://www.instagram.com/garfieldmazri/

If the dates on the posts are anything to go by he had the cat for 14 months

The Prismatic Goth
May 31, 2001

I lost my last cat to kidney failure. Towards the end he had to be syringe-fed, and required subcutaneous fluid injections 3 times a day. I still get anxiety and cry when I think about it. I'm extremely angry and triggered right now but still very glad that the cat is at least not with this psycho anymore.

Von Pluring
Sep 19, 2003

Zelensky's Zealots
Pork Pro
I've never had a cat and don't want one, they're so lazy and all they wanna do is eat lasagna.

But if I had one I'd be nice to it and not punch it

Piss And Shittium
Dec 20, 2023
What in the poo poo loving gently caress is this? I'm watching the Love me, feed me, don't leave me YT video and reading this thread, and this might just be the weirdest loving poo poo i've seen in time. I can't stop watching though ... I feel ... I feel ... entergaged. A million per cent entergaged.

Piss And Shittium
Dec 20, 2023

root beer posted:

Man, how long has it been since his business failed now? Time for Nathen to Move Past It and Heal: Ctrl-Alt-DelEATS

There is no moving past the GARFUCCINO.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Piss And Shittium posted:

What in the poo poo loving gently caress is this? I'm watching the Love me, feed me, don't leave me YT video and reading this thread, and this might just be the weirdest loving poo poo i've seen in time. I can't stop watching though ... I feel ... I feel ... entergaged. A million per cent entergaged.

Time to blow up your brain and wake the gently caress up.

Duckman2008 fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Feb 2, 2024

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Duckman2008 posted:

Time to blow up your brain and wake the gently caress up.

:psyboom:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

It's by far the best thing he ever made.

And sitting in bed last night reading with a little tripod cat that requires an inhaler for her asthma, I hated Nathen more than I ever have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

What in the poo poo loving gently caress is this?

Arabiolosis