Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

who knows

Channel 13 News quotes a senior Israeli official denying that anything was approved by Jerusalem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

ughhhh posted:

You expect app developers and influencers have the ability to improvise and make things on their own?

I expect comic book levels of villainy at this point

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

the total number of settlers actually getting sanctions: FOUR

https://x.com/barakravid/status/1753070341277286717?s=46

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

nixon voice jesus christ

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Tom Guycot posted:

Consider:

Death to the genocidal apartheid nation of Israel and all its running dogs. From the river to the sea Palestine will be free.

Al! posted:

the gun is good, the penis is evil

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Sanctions that won't do anything anyways. Just a reminder that there's nothing stopping him from just killing them

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Useless sanctions on only 4 settlers lmfao

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Wow, 4 whole settlers. That'll definitely slow down the nonstop violence against the West Bank

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

"focus on the settlers" loving how?

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

quote:

The administration had considered including ultranationalist Ministers Itamar Ben-Gvir and Bezalel Smotrich on the list of sanctioned individuals, but it ultimately decided to leave them off for now and focus on those who perpetrated attacks, the U.S. officials add.
[...]
Smotrich added that he will continue to work to strengthen Israeli settlements. "If the price is U.S. sanctions against me – so be it," he said.
US can't even make an easy shot like that

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

legit can only laugh at how worthless this garbage admin is

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

mr president... thank you

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

lol biden’s gonna send each of fhe four settlers a telegram asking them to lay low for a while please

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

Today is the day Joe burden became president

Edit: phenomenal auto correct lol

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

the 4 settlers are probably celebrating as we speak

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

drat will nothing make you tankies happy??

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Mr. President, I want to thank you for your swift and decisive action against all four(4) of the individuals responsible for the violence in the West Bank. Thank you for your service o7o7o7o7o7

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

what are the odds none of them were even born in the us

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

HallelujahLee posted:

legit can only laugh at how worthless this garbage admin is

Yeah, its response to Israel is to help it commit genocide. The Biden administration wants to see the death of all Palestinians.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

hey mom its 420 posted:

lol biden’s gonna send each of fhe four settlers a telegram asking them to lay low for a while please

It's a singing telegram from John Bolton, and if you press 2 he will sing a song asking them to move to Iran to repeat their colonial project

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

HallelujahLee posted:

what are the odds none of them were even born in the us

Yeah at the very least I would have actually targeted all Americans living in the West Bank, and issued arrest warrants for all of them since they are living in a place that is illegal for them to be there unless they are Palestinian.

Like seriously, if you're an Israeli citizen, you're literally breaking international law by living in the West Bank, and even the U.S. recognizes those laws, but does nothing about it when Americans come over to the West Bank. There are about 100,000 Americans that are breaking international law.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I'm sure this will be the thing that sends Michigan Arab- American voters running back to vote for Butcher Biden!

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Al-Saqr posted:

what has china done diplomatically other than talk poo poo.

lifted nearly a billion people out of poverty, made an absolute fortune buying out the west’s productive capacity thereby limiting its ability to wage war, building a global economic system that permits iran and russia to fight wars of attrition against the demon united states, making the means of production for arms so cheap as to allow hamas, hezbollah, and ansar allah wage their own struggles for independence, and most importantly, they’ve done all of this without being insanely annoying about it like the us and its bullshit human rights nonsense

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

I said come in! posted:

Yeah at the very least I would have actually targeted all Americans living in the West Bank, and issued arrest warrants for all of them since they are living in a place that is illegal for them to be there unless they are Palestinian.

Like seriously, if you're an Israeli citizen, you're literally breaking international law by living in the West Bank, and even the U.S. recognizes those laws, but does nothing about it when Americans come over to the West Bank. There are about 100,000 Americans that are breaking international law.

int law is whatever is convienent for the us at the time

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

alarumklok posted:

drat will nothing make you tankies happy??

tanks, obviously.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

HallelujahLee posted:

int law is whatever is convienent for the us at the time

Pretty much yeah. All of the laws in the world apply to Hamas, but Israel doesn't have to follow a single one.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Mandel Brotset posted:

lifted nearly a billion people out of poverty, made an absolute fortune buying out the west’s productive capacity thereby limiting its ability to wage war, building a global economic system that permits iran and russia to fight wars of attrition against the demon united states, making the means of production for arms so cheap as to allow hamas, hezbollah, and ansar allah wage their own struggles for independence, and most importantly, they’ve done all of this without being insanely annoying about it like the us and its bullshit human rights nonsense

tbf that’s because the great firewall of china protects us from the supreme power of netizens

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

boo boo bear posted:

tanks, obviously.

Ive seen a lot of people in this "tankie" thread crowing about tank destruction, and rooting for the side that has no tanks whatsoever. It makes this tankie sick.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Regarding the deal -

"Palestinian official: 'There's still no agreement, Qatar's announcement was rushed'. Israel did not receive Hamas' response. "

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1753124169573687765?t=G5Zk2ZB8ImP7qWxER7BTXg&s=19

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

big Hillary telling the banks to cut it out energy

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Tom Guycot posted:

My theory has been the US is using the red sea situation and making it worse to make things worse for Egypt, and they'll use all this collapsing economic pressure to get Egypt to accept all the people from gaza in exchange for some kind of bailout to save the government's hide.

-Relocating the entire gaza strip into Egypt would be more severely and immediately destabilizing than anything goin on in the red sea

-Regardless of any "bailout" the situation in the red sea is going to remain and possibly get worse, and so will the resulting economic pressure on Egypt. It's questionable both if, and for how long, the US would be able or willing to compensate for this, and the moment they can't or don't Egypt would be hosed

I think even the Egyptian government isn't so stupid as to set themselves on fire with assurance that the US will piss on them for as long as they can

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Holy gently caress

https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1753066926257938686?t=yMCXBm0aGruapv8ozf7lPQ&s=19

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe

OctaMurk posted:

Ive seen a lot of people in this "tankie" thread crowing about tank destruction, and rooting for the side that has no tanks whatsoever. It makes this tankie sick.

that's because this is the antisemitism thread, the tankie thread is thataway

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

well at least she wasnt kidnapped

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

None of the 4 sanctioned are us citizens lol i guessed correctly

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1753129948993163615

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

HallelujahLee posted:

None of the 4 sanctioned are us citizens lol i guessed correctly

Not too surprising since that would be a due process violation and the US takes that pretty seriously for its (notblack, notmuslim) citizens.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Dreylad posted:

It's not dumb. As long as we have a "rules-based international order" or whatever having statehood gains you access to a lot of things, and it makes it far more difficult for other state actors to do things to you like rampage through your cities, imprison your people, cut off access to food, water, and medicine because nominally there are institutions that exist to guarantee these things don't happen without serious international consequences.

Armenia says hi. Artsakh would too but you know... totally cleansed of that ethnic group.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

Red Metal posted:

that's because this is the antisemitism thread, the tankie thread is thataway

what is the most antisemitic tank? namers seem like loving death traps but I guess those are more of an acp?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

wild, completely wild