Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

The transformation is nearly complete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.
it is his destiny to pick up the mantle of "the round mound of touchdown"

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Rooster Brooster posted:

it is his destiny to pick up the mantle of "the round mound of touchdown"

But he’ll never be The Hefty Lefty, or the mighty Battleship Lorenzen.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

fartknocker posted:

But he’ll never be The Hefty Lefty, or the mighty Battleship Lorenzen.

but He Ate Me is still in play

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
It's sacrilege to bestow the many nicknames of the Pillsbury Throw Boy onto a guy who makes us suffer through mind numbingly terrible insurance commercials and whose favorite condiment is motherfucking ketchup like a toddler or an orange moron.

It's bullshit and I won't stand for disrespecting his legacy

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Something tells me J-Load enjoyed himself some ketchup too.

Just along with many other things.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I bet he at least preferred a good BBQ sauce or mustard over ketchup like a real man!

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Ketchup, bbq sauce, mustard, and portly qbs are all good.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

It's perfectly fine and normal that two candidates who gave the Broncos a hard no last year have taken head coaching jobs elsewhere this year. I think the Broncos are perfectly healthy as a franchise and on track.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I find ketchup disgusting and then turn around and the only condiment I desire on hashbrowns is ketchup and when I crave a mcdonald's cheesburger once in a blue moon it's the ketchup / mustard / onions combo that really scratches that itch.

What I'm telling you is I contain ketchup multitudes

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

a shameful afc west thread poster moving to food chat with their team in the superbowl

but yeah, same for me. i used to put ketchup on *everything*, now it's only for fries and tots, which I cannot eat without it??? i can't even do ketchup on burgers anymore. mustard or nothin'

the broncos should trade a third rounder to free evero from carolina. just picks for coaches, every year, keep it goin'

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Rooster Brooster posted:

a shameful afc west thread poster moving to food chat with their team in the superbowl

Not like we have much to say in the middle of Pro Bowl week :v:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Rooster Brooster posted:

do you want to hear more about taylor swift I can do that if you're missing it

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Food chat is superior to pretty white girl gifted career by rich parents chat

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If every upper middle class white girl could turn that opportunity into a billionaire singing career more would try.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Untold thousands actually do try, she was just the one in a million success story. There's nothing particularly amazing about what she does in any part of her craft. Not hating at all btw, this is pretty much most pop stars in general. She has a great team around her that's kept her brand unassailable and she clearly has a pretty good sense of what the masses want from her.

Edit!

So anyway, I plan on punching myself in the balls during the Superbowl as penance for idolizing Bo Jackson as a kid and choosing his team to root for. I've gotten a team that used to be legendary but has been a river of piss and poo poo, with the occasional bout of extreme mediocrity, for most of my lifetime.

Pray for me

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Feb 1, 2024

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

yeah she's not amazing or anything, enthralling billions with her voice. just a regular dude.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Please god….do we have to go over this again

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I was at the Royals game after Bo Jackson announced he was going to play for the Raiders and not the Chiefs and he was booed RELENTLESSLY but even then as a child I was like...yyyyyeah I would too. The Chiefs were liquid poo poo around then.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Hey you had a young Okoye and Albert Lewis!

Being that bad got you Derrick Thomas (RIP) so there's also that.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/LAC_Unleashed/status/1753162072865812544?t=IzRf9Q98Ryg9QQ_zfkuV-w&s=19

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

words to send terror and chills down anyone's spine!

Spanos is a huge loving dork

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

just saw Harbaugh on TV saying wonderful things about the Spanos family. Best owner ever who really wants to win.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Fat Jesus posted:

just saw Harbaugh on TV saying wonderful things about the Spanos family. Best owner ever who really wants to win.

What's he supposed to say

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

When Mahomes occurred, it seemed like the rest of the AFCW stocked up with edge rushers at all costs to try stop him, which didn't work, so now they're hiring Wonder Coaches. except the raiders who got some guy.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

a neat cape posted:

yes, he said all the right things to the standard questions they always ask. I learned nothing but his kid's names and where they coach.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Fat Jesus posted:

When Mahomes occurred, it seemed like the rest of the AFCW stocked up with edge rushers at all costs to try stop him, which didn't work, so now they're hiring Wonder Coaches. except the raiders who got some guy.

What should the other teams try then

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Fat Jesus posted:

I wish my team had tried to hire competent coaches after Kubiak retired but it took a hot minute to find the groove

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Stand back I'm going to try science!

a neat cape posted:

Clone Hamilton

Calidus fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Feb 2, 2024

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

a neat cape posted:

This is the Chargers. They are pain in my assholes

We get the QB

Chargers must get the QB

We get the coach

Chargers must get the coach

We get the payroll

Chargers can not afford

Great success

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I think the Broncos, Chargers and Raiders should temporarily merge into an NFL Kaiju using the best players from each team and grind the Chiefs into paste until Mahomes retires a shattered and broken shell of a man and then we can resume our regularly scheduled slap fights and poo poo posting with the knowledge that we did a great service to football fans everywhere.

No idea what to call the Kaiju team yet

Clearly Herbie is the QB and I'll be glad that I get to finally root for him since he seems like a good dude

Defense is gonna be lit with Maxx finally getting help across the line

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Feb 2, 2024

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

Black Sunshine posted:

I think the Broncos, Chargers and Raiders should temporarily merge into an NFL Kaiju using the best players from each team and grind the Chiefs into paste until Mahomes retires a shattered and broken shell of a man and then we can resume our regularly scheduled slap fights and poo poo posting with the knowledge that we did a great service to football fans everywhere.

No idea what to call the Kaiju team yet

Clearly Herbie is the QB and I'll be glad that I get to finally root for him since he seems like a good dude

Defense is gonna be lit with Maxx finally getting help across the line

In Steagles tradition, your team can be the West Coast Choncers/Chonkers

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

a neat cape posted:

"These loving idiots reverse mortgaged the team so I can coast on an LA beach. Suckers."

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

LiquidFriend posted:

"These loving idiots reverse mortgaged the team so I can coast on an LA beach. Suckers."

Of all coaches that would theoretically get paid and coast, I don't think Harbaugh is among them

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

I actually want the AFCW to be a 4 way fight up to week 17 because why not

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Fat Jesus posted:

I actually want the AFCW to be a 4 way fight up to week 17 because why not

How about 3

Finster Dexter
Oct 20, 2014

Beyond is Finster's mad vision of Earth transformed.

a neat cape posted:

How about 3

Yeah raiders will be forever bads until Mark Davis dies of syphilis or whatever

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I'm ready to die

https://twitter.com/chargers/status/1753200187684815096?s=19

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

I'll always have faith in the Raiders to immediately implode and go back to maximum suck again, but it's funny to pin them as the division's guaranteed fail when the Chargers still need to prove there isn't a lingering curse since abandoning San Diego and the Broncos are still the Broncos

2nd in the division at 8-9 is no big achievement, but it's a lot more than I expected from pre-season all the way til McDaniels got canned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The337th posted:

I'll always have faith in the Raiders to immediately implode and go back to maximum suck again, but it's funny to pin them as the division's guaranteed fail when the Chargers still need to prove there isn't a lingering curse since abandoning San Diego and the Broncos are still the Broncos

2nd in the division at 8-9 is no big achievement, but it's a lot more than I expected from pre-season all the way til McDaniels got canned

My brother there's been a curse long before the relocation