Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
yeah, they have remote controlled bulldozers but only a limited supply of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

hamas ftw posted:

the admins can also see what browser/browser version you're using, hence jeff's jokes about some psycho browsing SA using their apple TV. if croup was the only poster who used safari 9.2.4, and a new poster pops up using safari 9.2.4, they know who it is.

live a little, try using a new browser :buddy:

lol

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Not even loving CN Crew Vessel - China Chinese is safe in this thread.

crepeface posted:

immediately setting my browser user agent string to Netscape navigator

Netscape Navigator Gold 3.1

stephenthinkpad has issued a correction as of 03:32 on Feb 2, 2024

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

dti

-Posted from my Samsung™ smart fridge

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

hamas ftw posted:

same goes for you (see my previous pm) and al saqr when you get banned

the day i get banned

i will open the window

for the first time

i shall feel gods warm sun

the gentle caress of a brisk breeze

like a lover, breathing on my skin, the barest tip of its fingers tracing my body, from the neck to my waist

goosebumps will form

the clouds are perfect

the sand is golden

off in the distance. the perfect muscle mommy wife walks by. skin like cocoa, eyes green emerald. a windy summer dress.

she stops, we make eye contact.

she smiles. waves.

i raise my hand

to close the windows and drapes

and finish painting my warhammer army

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 03:35 on Feb 2, 2024

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
lol

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

the day i get banned

i will open the window

for the first time

like a lover, breathing on my skin, the barest tip of its fingers tracing my body, from thr neck to my waist

goosebumps will form

the clouds are perfect

the sand is golden

off in the distance. the perfect muscle mommy wife walks by. skin like coacoa, eyes green emerald. a windy summer dress.

she smiles. waves.

i raise my hand

happy muscle mommy wife, happy life :hmmorks:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

the day i get banned

i will open the window

for the first time

like a lover, breathing on my skin, the barest tip of its fingers tracing my body, from thr neck to my waist

goosebumps will form

the clouds are perfect

the sand is golden

off in the distance. the perfect muscle mommy wife walks by. skin like coacoa, eyes green emerald. a windy summer dress.

she smiles. waves.

i raise my hand

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

the day i get banned

i will open the window

for the first time

like a lover, breathing on my skin, the barest tip of its fingers tracing my body, from the neck to my waist

goosebumps will form

the clouds are perfect

the sand is golden

off in the distance. the perfect muscle mommy wife walks by. skin like cocoa, eyes green emerald. a windy summer dress.

she smiles. waves.

i raise my hand

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

would just like to clarify that admins cant see credit card info, alts are detected by other means. but those means are unknown to me as a mod because all we can do for an alt check is ask an admin (which afaik nobody did for the FF rereg lol)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

would just like to clarify that admins cant see credit card info, alts are detected by other means. but those means are unknown to me as a mod because all we can do for an alt check is ask an admin (which afaik nobody did for the FF rereg lol)

jeff can though

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

fizziester
Dec 21, 2023

Frosted Flakeserest

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
frosted_flakes_12

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/omarsakrpoet/status/1752604540552216922

like this is no big shocker (and totally unrelated to the current topic) but I assume this kind of organizing, and more directed stuff besides, is in play across all social media

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Artillery Captain Crunch

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/halalflow/status/1753163042911580267

I know we all already know this monster would make a demon's skin crawl, but seriously: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVX4zGX3iWg

Calde
Jun 20, 2009

hamas ftw posted:

the admins can also see what browser/browser version you're using, hence jeff's jokes about some psycho browsing SA using their apple TV. if croup was the only poster who used safari 9.2.4, and a new poster pops up using safari 9.2.4, they know who it is.

live a little, try using a new browser :buddy:

This kind of trick is used in the payment industry to do what's called "frictionless cardholder authentication". They assemble a profile from your device or browser session and then send it to your bank to see if it matches your usual habits. It's a little over-the-top to see the same methods used to flush out reregs.

Also I suspect FF skipped proper opsec deliberately because it makes the joke way funnier to get shot at with that name.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Cromulent_Chill posted:

Tried supporting Palestinians on reddit. Banned from worldnews then banned from reddit for asking why I was banned from worldnews. Calm hitlers run the place. Death to Israel. Death to America and it's hangers on. gently caress you Canada for falling in line with genocide.

r/worldnews is what would happen if you walked into a room with 200 clones of bill maher and they were all jerking themselves off

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/omarsakrpoet/status/1752604540552216922

like this is no big shocker (and totally unrelated to the current topic) but I assume this kind of organizing, and more directed stuff besides, is in play across all social media

These idiots, just like the Ukrainians, keep thinking the battlefield is online.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/02/01/us-biden-administration-saudi-arabia-mbs-netanyahu-deal/

a WAPO opinion piece that claims that even among the hostage and ceasefire negotiations there’s a desperate rush to get that Saudi-Israel deal still. why is Israel and the US so hellbent on this, especially now?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

its not hard to figure out why israel and the US want diplomatic normalization with a large and powerful arab country. what is hard to figure out is why they think it is still possible with the idf currently engaged in mass war crimes

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Brezhnev should have pulled the trigger in '73 and landed Spetznaz in Latakia and Port Said to backstop Egypt and the Syrians

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Slithering off to his next gig:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

its not hard to figure out why israel and the US want diplomatic normalization with a large and powerful arab country. what is hard to figure out is why they think it is still possible with the idf currently engaged in mass war crimes

anything is possible with the absolute retards of arab dictators in control, they will gently caress a dog if ordered to and as long as arab people dont put a bullet in them then why not?

the egyptian dictatorship is helping starve gaza, and no other arab country cut ties with israel, and people are still going about their days and no riots are happen. so why not in the end MBS sucks israeli dick? whats gonna happen? arabs are a dead society so why not?

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 04:14 on Feb 2, 2024

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

I said come in! posted:

Just the wildlife alone in Palestine is extremely diverse and worth protecting (another reason to get rid of Israel because they dont care):

Sand Cats are native to Palestine.

:3:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al-Saqr posted:

anything is possible with the absolute retards of arab dictators in control, they will gently caress a dog if ordered to and as long as arab people dont put a bullet in them then why not?

the egyptian dictatorship is helping starve gaza, and no other arab country cut ties with israel, and people are still going about their days and no riots are happen. so why not in the end MBS sucks israeli dick? whats gonna happen? arabs are a dead society so why not?

egypts dejure leadership robably has zero say on what happens
the suez blockade and fighting in palestine is probably destroying their economy past where they have any say on what the state does i bet some accountant in europe os making their decisions for them bc nobody else xan pay the army under these conditions if they started doing anything

FirstnameLastname has issued a correction as of 04:26 on Feb 2, 2024

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ArmandDoma/status/1752868924671320156?t=aBdiprmiMmLPCzNoZv_xug&s=19

I mean yeah tanking Egypt's economy supports Palestine.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I said come in! posted:

Just the wildlife alone in Palestine is extremely diverse and worth protecting (another reason to get rid of Israel because they dont care):

Sand Cats are native to Palestine.

that's a pretty kitty

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

I know you have posted hundreds of variants of this. But MBS established ties with Iran, and raised the oil price multiple times last time to dunk it on Biden's face. Also Saudi tried to smuggle AI chips for China and got put on the same export control list by the US.

MBS is no friend of Biden. The relationship between Saudi and Israel is completely transactional. Israel and Biden can buy Saudi's friendship but they have to be able to pay that price first.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

gradenko_2000 posted:

I mean yeah tanking Egypt's economy supports Palestine.

ya
imo egypts people are doing their part by being the ones outside Gaza getting screwed over the most economically in the immediate term but still not letting the state collaborate further
the state is prob paralyzed entirely

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Wait wait WAIT...

Are you telling me that Palestinians and the Egyptian government AREN'T 100% the same people, with identical interests?:stonk:

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Egypt ISN'T Hamas?!

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

:hai:

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?
Egyptians aren't mad about the Houthi stuff, except maybe the al-Sisi/pro-government lovers who are usually older (60+) and aren't actively looking for jobs since they're retired or don't work. They view them as opportunistic.

The anti-Sisi younger generation (50 and below) who are directly affected by inflation and the terrible economy, love the Houthis , because at least they're doing SOMETHING while other Arab countries including their own do *nothing*.\

Protests have to be sanctioned in Egypt now, approved by the government, and people are mad about this as well. Everyone feels increasingly powerless

In general though, the people there are angry at Israel (and the US of course), because they're the ones allowing this poo poo to happen, they're mad at the source, because they know Israel is directly responsible, as it usually is

MadSparkle has issued a correction as of 05:21 on Feb 2, 2024

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

This is just bullshit hysteria . 30 pounds per dollar (give or take a pound or 2) has been that way since the start of Ukraine/Russia a couple of years ago, that's when it plummeted insane levels
When I visited in April last year, I felt so rich
When I was there in 2008, it was 5 pounds to the dollar

MadSparkle has issued a correction as of 05:24 on Feb 2, 2024

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Ratfucking the American puppet military junta seems like it's doing Allah's will. :hai:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

MadSparkle posted:

This is just bullshit hysteria . 30 pounds per dollar (give or take a pound or 2) has been that way since the start of Ukraine/Russia a couple of years ago, that's when it plummeted insane levels
When I visited in April last year, I felt so rich
When I was there in 2008, it was 5 pounds to the dollar

good news its now around 70 pounds per dollar :smith:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I don't know why it's such a hard pill to swallow that the Houthi's motivations are what they say they are, it's not like they're standing to benefit from this at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

good news its now around 70 pounds per dollar :smith:

It's the black market rate though , not official .... I think it's going to wildly go up and down for a while
Egypt just got some kind of bail out recently as well , checking the details