Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

a neat cape posted:

My brother there's been a curse long before the relocation

yeah but this hasn't been the relatively good times of Rivers playoff fail days, you've been living with an extra degree of futility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

get killed or die trying

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

Fat Jesus posted:

When Mahomes occurred, it seemed like the rest of the AFCW stocked up with edge rushers at all costs to try stop him, which didn't work, so now they're hiring Wonder Coaches. except the raiders who got some guy.

Non-KC teams in the AFCW are Sisyphus for the next 12 years. But as Camus taught us, we can learn to enjoy the task.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Stand back I'm going to try science!
No clue where the money is coming from but sure I would love see Barkley with a QB who can actually stretch the field.

https://x.com/_mlfootball/status/1753435140632560018?s=46&t=ckPt10nE464AHv1IdSGFyg

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/TheDirector_YT/status/1753495281596076360?t=D_GhxBxyHhFfLsrSO3sAyA&s=19

So of the Big Four, Harbaugh has called out Keenan, Mack, and Bosa as players he's excited about.

loving RIP Mike Williams

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Austin Ekeler like really

really

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

kiimo posted:

Austin Ekeler like really

really

I can already see him in silver and black

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

a neat cape posted:

I can already see him in silver and black

Hey now, the Broncos are also in dire need of a mediocre running back

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Hey now, the Broncos are also in dire need of a mediocre running back

I wish he was mediocre

https://twitter.com/Chargers_Union/status/1753468331099918555?t=-K2hnAUulL-6E2UehWrFCw&s=19

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Unironically though Harbaugh needs to work with Herbert to better identify defenses so there are more easy runs

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Metapod posted:

Unironically though Harbaugh needs to work with Herbert to better identify defenses so there are more easy runs

I agree

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Jerrick McKinnon returns, ty Jesus.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Fat Jesus posted:

hell yeah

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Stand back I'm going to try science!
No why

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39460077/patrick-mahomes-sr-arrested-texas-dwi-charge

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://x.com/_MLFootball/status/1754247040811311333?s=20

Extremely nervous about whatever the hell this guy is gonna do on Sunday. Ultimate wild card

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

How many times is Toney going to stay stupid poo poo and then claim he was hacked? Isn't this like the third time he's done this?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
As to the football part of things I remember being pleasantly surprised earlier this season at enjoying the Toney punt return experience.

But it also came with a feeling of dire worry that maybe I should not be enjoying this just in case.

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

kiimo posted:

How many times is Toney going to stay stupid poo poo and then claim he was hacked? Isn't this like the third time he's done this?

He changed it to 'password123' now, are you happy?!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:golfclap:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://x.com/cdotharrison/status/1751744761285709900?s=20

https://x.com/LasVegasLocally/status/1754338257670992165?s=20

It’s Super Bowl Week.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
1st playoff game in Vegas: "Oh no, I can't believe the Raiders aren't in the playoffs like usual" doesn't really hit hard so meh

Locker room: That's corporate NFL requirements though so whatever.

Eli signing the locker room wall after beating the Cowboys in the first ever game at Jerry World is much more savage.

In summation: gently caress the Cowboys

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Feb 5, 2024

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Black Sunshine posted:

1st playoff game in Vegas: "Oh no, I can't believe the Raiders aren't in the playoffs like usual" doesn't really hit hard so meh

Eli signing the locker room wall after beating the Cowboys in the first ever game at Jerry World is much more savage.

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1754550492351402269?t=wcOaMtsYPz-QcWGkzCO2pw&s=19

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Eli is a goddamn savage

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Black Sunshine posted:

I approve of both these posts.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

There's basically nothing the Chiefs could do to make me feel offended on behalf of that Vegas monstrosity that's barely a home stadium already

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Fat Jesus posted:

Now appears to be doubtful. There is no God.

Ginger Beer Belly
Aug 18, 2010

Grimey Drawer

The Broncos will have no interest in Chargers running back nearing the end of his career until he demonstrates a penchant for fumbling.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I am flabbergasted with the hall of fame

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I've never really paid much attention to the hall of fame but has there ever been someone Gates' level snubbed like this before? Not putting the all time TD leader at his position in seems like it should not be possible.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Fentry posted:

I've never really paid much attention to the hall of fame but has there ever been someone Gates' level snubbed like this before? Not putting the all time TD leader at his position in seems like it should not be possible.

T.O.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

That one was understandable though. I mean, not right, but understandable, people (press) disliked the guy.

I don't know that Gates has ever done anything other than piss me off on the football field. I don't even know, what is the field like this year? Is he just shut out because there are 5 other no doubt guys or 3 no doubt guys and a couple coming up who've been waiting forever?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Try art monk that's the level gates is

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

That one was understandable though. I mean, not right, but understandable, people (press) disliked the guy.

I don't know that Gates has ever done anything other than piss me off on the football field. I don't even know, what is the field like this year? Is he just shut out because there are 5 other no doubt guys or 3 no doubt guys and a couple coming up who've been waiting forever?

Devin Hester? Patrick Willis? Andre Johnson?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Metapod posted:

Try art monk that's the level gates is

You've had some reaches before, but whew

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

Devin Hester? Patrick Willis? Andre Johnson?

Yeah I just saw the list of the inductees, I do think all of those guys deserve to be in. Just...Gates deserves to be in more than at least someone there.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Kent State University legend Antonio Gates deserved to get in

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Not enough playoff wins or whatever, idk how their minds work

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Daltos convinced me Hester didn’t deserve it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://x.com/aaronladdtv/status/1755770505196716334?s=20

Skyy Moore and Toney are back practicing. We are on a razors edge my friends…