Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

lol it can't back out straight because of the 4 wheel steering

Elon is taking driving back to first principles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Him wearing the armor bib was funny

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
he named one of his children Techno Mechanicus Musk

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

the milk machine posted:

he named one of his children Techno Mechanicus Musk

man got turned away at berghain and named his kid techno

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

review in short:

the door edges are blades
the rear camera (required when bed cover is down) is useless in the wet
can't see out of it
the range is terrible
having the bed cover up costs 10% more range
the ride is terrible
it's loud and rattly inside
locking diffs are ~coming soon!~
the front trunk will cut your fingers off, all four of them, at once

$120,000

It slices, it dices, it juliennes your fingers!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
should have named the child techno destructo

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Jonny 290 posted:

man got turned away at berghain and named his kid techno

oh yeah lol he did a funny X about it

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1510502229219938306?lang=en

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

i watched part of this video and the two reviewers couldn't name the sensation of "tinnitus" or even the phrase "ringing in your ears" and called it the sound call of duty makes when you die from an explosion

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
oderus urungus musk

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Last Chance posted:

i watched part of this video and the two reviewers couldn't name the sensation of "tinnitus" or even the phrase "ringing in your ears" and called it the sound call of duty makes when you die from an explosion

these two lads seem very nice but a bit dim

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Last Chance posted:

they're right

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

oderus urungus musk

i like this a lot but it is way too cool for elon to come up with

please do not let elon discover and ruin gwar

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Elon is right, reading is for losers

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
"Have I read that correctly?"
"I'm rich bitch." *awkward dancing*

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he did that a long time ago... something else funny had to have happened

elon musk has never done anything funny. everything he does is a savvy maneuver and/or masterful gambit

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Last Chance posted:

they’re gamers not doctors

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The best they can say about it is that it’s is funny and funny in a stupid kind of way. If I’m spending $120,000 I would prefer what I buy not being described that way

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

Dear shareholder, please vote to move our corporation to Texas so I can take more of your money

you need to click the “buy on margin” button.

Just crank the slider as high as it goes.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

withak posted:

I bet there's some fun discussions going between the senior lawyers and accountants at Tesla right now.

How? would he have any left?

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

it's Kermit the frog!

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

He wants to put computers in people's brains so they can't ignore his tweets

Reverend Zero
Mar 8, 2006

not with this implant poo poo. holding out for the neuralink plugsuit.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Feel like Elon Musk just bought Twitter so he could be mad at things and not get banned for it.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1753125299548471615?t=Y2t93tqeDXXuIgO4wGTscg&s=19

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Dr. VooDoo posted:

The best they can say about it is that it’s is funny and funny in a stupid kind of way. If I’m spending $120,000 I would prefer what I buy not being described that way

The most damning thing they say is that it is compromised by its design. That's not engineering, that's engineering around rank stupidity.

You do not need to be able to go 0-60 in 3 seconds in a truck for gently caress's sake. Make it lighter. Make it less powerful. Then it needs fewer batteries, smaller tires, it doesn't need as heavy suspension, no software fuckery to deal with the added weight, the benefits go on and on and on.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1753278494598148395?t=DU06hD9VS4WNQ3hEbzWUog&s=19

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

This MFer thinks he deserves a 50B bonus

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Gorson posted:

The most damning thing they say is that it is compromised by its design. That's not engineering, that's engineering around rank stupidity.

You do not need to be able to go 0-60 in 3 seconds in a truck for gently caress's sake. Make it lighter. Make it less powerful. Then it needs fewer batteries, smaller tires, it doesn't need as heavy suspension, no software fuckery to deal with the added weight, the benefits go on and on and on.

I mean they did touch on the type of person who would buy it; the person who wants attention for owning a novelty. It’s the perfect design from Musk because it’s for people like Musk, those desperate for attention but have no positive personality traits

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I mean they did touch on the type of person who would buy it; the person who wants attention for owning a novelty. It’s the perfect design from Musk because it’s for people like Musk, those desperate for attention but have no positive personality traits

Oh yeah, it (like the GM Hummer that shows just how much we actually care about climate change) is very much a vehicle of our time. Gigantic, pretentious, useless vehicles that don't even pretend to fulfill their purpose.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

He loves regurgitating something some engineer told him fifteen minutes ago (dumbed down enough for him to understand) as if it’s some new concept nobody else has really grasped before now.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

he’s right

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

https://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-lawyer-admired-elon-musk-so-much-cried-during-deposition-2024-2

Get a spine! Marons

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

I think you'll find that counsel was actually cry-laughing, as directed by his client

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/02/business/tesla-recall-font-size/index.html

just recalling almost all my cars in the US , no big deal

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

lol he’s gonna end up killing Tesla (nothing of value will be lost) in order to fund his nazi forums

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/02/business/tesla-recall-font-size/index.html

just recalling almost all my cars in the US , no big deal

it's just a software update man. they need to stop using "recall"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Elon Musk

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Ftw

Nenonen