Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Wife and I were planning a one night getaway where we leave the kiddo with my brother for the night. Of course my kid has spent all week sick with a cold and now has pinkeye. We got antibiotics, but I have some concerns about sending him to my brother’s place with something like that. Hopefully it gets a lot better tomorrow, but he’d still need to take eye drops. Also I’m fighting off a cold as well.

God trying to make any plans with a kid is so loving awful. I swear that half the time we try to plan something it goes to poo poo thanks to one of us getting sick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

lol I know that video scam is probably so effective on some people, but I’m just imagining how hard I’d laugh at someone trying to blackmail me with that.

SIR, I am the ur-internet masturbator. I cut my teeth downloading single frame captures off mIRC chat. I jerk off left handed because I learned with my right hand on a mouse. Good loving luck.

If there’s some mystery person that didn’t know a 40yo dude who grew up on the internet masturbates, they’re just going to have to learn the hard way.

Bird in a Blender posted:

Wife and I were planning a one night getaway where we leave the kiddo with my brother for the night. Of course my kid has spent all week sick with a cold and now has pinkeye. We got antibiotics, but I have some concerns about sending him to my brother’s place with something like that. Hopefully it gets a lot better tomorrow, but he’d still need to take eye drops. Also I’m fighting off a cold as well.

God trying to make any plans with a kid is so loving awful. I swear that half the time we try to plan something it goes to poo poo thanks to one of us getting sick.

It’s wild how much your kids know to have some disaster when you’re trying to do anything. Take a week off between jobs? Take two weeks off around a holiday with lots of school days? Plan a weekend getaway for some needed alone time with your wife?

It’s like every microbe entrains directly into their eyes, ears and upper airways as soon as you make the plan.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Bird in a Blender posted:

Having no kids rules lol my significant other and I do whatever we want and bone down frequently.

I tip my hat to you parents, regular life in late stage capitalism is exhausting itself. Adding kiddos on top of everything else seems miserable.

I hope you get a night off soon, comrade!!!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Having no kids rules lol my significant other and I do whatever we want and bone down frequently.

I tip my hat to you parents, regular life in late stage capitalism is exhausting itself. Adding kiddos on top of everything else seems miserable.

I hope you get a night off soon, comrade!!!

See you’re smart, whereas I am a complete dumbass.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
The masturbating videos ransom guy doesn't have to worry about his kids giving him COVID and ruining vacation, I bet

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Ether Frenzy posted:

The masturbating videos ransom guy

Conan was really reaching for skits in the end

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

My wife has tomorrow off so we're gonna do the marital sex in the morning and then go to lunch somewhere. You don't have to wait until night to have a date night!

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Quiet Feet posted:

My wife has tomorrow off so we're gonna do the marital sex in the morning and then go to lunch somewhere. You don't have to wait until night to have a date night!

Scheduled sex, how exciting.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

swickles posted:

Tell me you don’t have kids without saying you don’t have kids.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

swickles posted:

Brother, if your scheduled sex ain’t exciting, that’s on you

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
You know who has the most exciting scheduled sex? The masturbating videos ransom guy

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Quiet Feet posted:

Congrats on the future sex!

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I have discovered that one cat really hate Whar Is Love and meows at me for the entirety of the song. Cats.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Whar? Is this a sea shanty?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

swickles posted:

Yeah we totally had both of our secretaries mark this down months ago and had to fill out forms in triplicate. :jerkbag:

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
https://twitter.com/BobJustfkinBob/status/1753262512458313823/photo/1

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Bum a cigarette off someone and let them know a different way.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
My son is playing in the Squirt International tournament this weekend and they had all 64 teams on the ice for opening ceremonies tonight. It was madness.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

This ad is unhinged and perfect and I want PStew QBing my team

https://twitter.com/Sonic_Hedgeblog/status/1753080114223677873?t=srqRhuW4ykP00ATuI-bkGw&s=19

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Ahahaha.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1753128740811371003?t=1ubAmiylerK7IJGJCvrY8Q&s=19

Yes, these are clearly musicians of completely identical popularity and relevance.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Air Skwirl posted:

Ahahaha.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1753128740811371003?t=1ubAmiylerK7IJGJCvrY8Q&s=19

Yes, these are clearly musicians of completely identical popularity and relevance.

Look at the size of that collar. He looks like a child who dressed up in his dad's clothes

edit:

Rogue Elephant fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Feb 2, 2024

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:perfect: no notes

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jesus Christ if kid rock of all people is truly your best draw then you’re literally a carnival

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I hate Peter Thiel, but gently caress yes.

https://x.com/JoePompliano/status/1753154608178827647?s=20

I don't want to see someone run a four minute mile, I want to see them run a one minute mile.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

celebrities are by and large idiots who live in a different universe and why anyone would take their advice on anything is beyond me

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Air Skwirl posted:

I hate Peter Thiel, but gently caress yes.

https://x.com/JoePompliano/status/1753154608178827647?s=20

I don't want to see someone run a four minute mile, I want to see them run a one minute mile.

I've been following this for a while and I honestly hope they pull it off, because watching a steroid golem snatch or jerk the weight of a small car is going to be fun.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ether Frenzy posted:

How much are you people paying for burritos??

Let me tell you about the burrito economy in San Diego and how out of control it's gotten

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

When are they gonna put Jon Taffer in one of these because Bar Rescue is pretty much the only thing I watch on Paramount+

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Jesus Christ if kid rock of all people is truly your best draw then you’re literally a carnival

Kid Rock in his prime wasn't even half the draw Swift is now, much less older bigger rear end in a top hat current day Kid Rock lol

Who is even close to Swift's level of global popularity at the moment?

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

Tell me you don’t have kids without saying you don’t have kids.

This right here

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Shinji2015 posted:

Kid Rock in his prime wasn't even half the draw Swift is now, much less older bigger rear end in a top hat current day Kid Rock lol

Who is even close to Swift's level of global popularity at the moment?

BTS, though military service is interfering with that.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

saintonan posted:

BTS, though military service is interfering with that.

BTS was my first thought, but I hadn't heard anything new in a while from them (because of the military service I suppose). But that's also an act the American right hates because of Kpop stans mocking Trump back in '20

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Shinji2015 posted:

BTS was my first thought, but I hadn't heard anything new in a while from them (because of the military service I suppose). But that's also an act the American right hates because of Kpop stans mocking Trump back in '20
Just reminded me of one of my favorite old videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I think I want to make the "Throw the Child" QB wrist play my new avatar.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If you combine The Weeknd Drake and Bieber maybe you equal Tay Tay but wrong country and all that

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

My wife keeps rescheduling :(

Patrick Stewart is an international treasure and I appreciate the writers maintaining Picard's long-established disdain for children.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Back in one of the N/V threads when she first started going to games, someone compared her right now to peak popularity Michael Jackson, which if nothing else has been an easy way for me to explain it to some older family members or people who don’t follow her, because even if they didn’t like Michael Jackson themselves, everyone knew how massive he was for like a decade in the 80s/early 90s.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Idris Elba be getting that :20bux: for saying one line in that ad.

Also upon cursory internet research Patrick Steward is not left-handed, which makes me wonder if he tried throwing Arnold that way to make Tua (who is left-handed) feel better.

fartknocker posted:

Back in one of the N/V threads when she first started going to games, someone compared her right now to peak popularity Michael Jackson, which if nothing else has been an easy way for me to explain it to some older family members or people who don’t follow her, because even if they didn’t like Michael Jackson themselves, everyone knew how massive he was for like a decade in the 80s/early 90s.

You know TayTay is big when Weird Al did a parody of one of her songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwqFgnl4rMs

Android Apocalypse fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Feb 2, 2024

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

And even as famous as Swift is now, and I believe she's the most famous person under God's sky right now, she's not going to get close to the likes of MJ or Elvis. Just not possible without the monoculture they thrived in, and even less possible than that as politicized as everything is now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Hey Arnold holds up surprisingly well too, granted I had no idea it was supposed to be around Seattle and thought it was in New York instead