Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Cody saying "I'll think about it" was the lamest thing ever. I was expecting him to say "I want both!" or something cool.

With Punk injured, who is going to face Seth? May as well have Cody wrestle both nights for both titles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

So I'm putting the over/under on Punk having a fight in the best locker room ever at 6 months.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

So I'm putting the over/under on Punk having a fight in the best locker room ever at 6 months.

Well he’s out for like 9 months so you’ve already lost!

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

I hope that Cody challenges for both top titles, wins the Seth one night 1, and loses to Roman night 2 again so they can unify the loser belt with the other two belts for four months before they realize they need a title and make an even bigger loser belt.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

bro was there for 2 months and wasn’t even at most of the shows lol

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Is the WWE youtube video of just his rear end still up

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Cody beating Seth
On night 1 and them droning on "he finished the story. He finished the story" to then lost the next night would be the most WWE thing and I want it :yeshaha:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

The voice from the Titantron was still pouring forth its tale of sports entertainers and championship titles and Rumbles, but the shouting outside had died down a little. The medical staff were turning back to their work. One of them approached with the Pepsi bottle. CM Punk, sitting in a blissful dream, paid no attention as his glass was filled up. He was not running or cheering any longer. He was back in the Performance Center, with everything forgiven, his soul white as snow. He was in the media scrum, confessing everything, implicating everybody. He was walking through the curtain, with the feeling of walking in LED light, and a producer at his back. The long-hoped-for Future Shock DDT was tearing his tricep.

He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two Pepsi-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved WWE.

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

That DICK! posted:

99 percent???

If anyone else was curious, the sole Lesnar item not on sale is a plush toy for some reason

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm not sad I hurt my arm. Please dont put in the newspapers that I'm sad I hurt my arm

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I might be too cynical but all of these "this is the best darn locker room ever!" stuff from Punk and Cody feels like a corporate mandate to gloss over the disgusting poo poo being dug up as we speak.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Ganso Bomb posted:

Well he’s out for like 9 months so you’ve already lost!

You really think Punk can't find a way to get into a locker room fight while injured?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
So is that super fan Brock Lesnar Guy going to change his name?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

A Fancy Hat posted:

I might be too cynical but all of these "this is the best darn locker room ever!" stuff from Punk and Cody feels like a corporate mandate to gloss over the disgusting poo poo being dug up as we speak.

The difference is that Cody is JUST doing the thing he does, but at no point is he a threat to attack a coworker.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Astro7x posted:

Cody saying "I'll think about it" was the lamest thing ever. I was expecting him to say "I want both!" or something cool.

With Punk injured, who is going to face Seth? May as well have Cody wrestle both nights for both titles.

I think they’re also stalling while Rock decides if he wants the Roman match or not.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Astro7x posted:

dumb rear end in a top hat guy

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Astro7x posted:

prolly to Affliction Tee Guy

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cody will chase the belt

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Cody will end up taking the belt off the true champion, GUNTHER

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Astro7x posted:

Alistair Overeem Guy

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
they have removed brock lesnar's digital trading cards soon he will no longer exist and the undertaker's streak was broken after taker suplexed himself 30 times

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
THE ONE IN TWENTY-ONE AND ONE is now this man.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they have removed brock lesnar's digital trading cards soon he will no longer exist and the undertaker's streak was broken after taker suplexed himself 30 times

You joke but this means Roman broke the streak so they will be really excited to promote that.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

MassRafTer posted:

You joke but this means Roman broke the streak so they will be really excited to promote that.

as it should be

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
roman must look strong no matter the cost

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two Pepsi-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved WWE.

Now I just keep thinking about Phil saying "I LOVE DOUBLE DOUBLE E!" like Kozlov.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

A Fancy Hat posted:

It's also rebound relationship energy from Punk. His new girlfriend is so cute, you guys. And she has a great apartment and laughs at his jokes and doesn't get mad when he goes out with his friends and he doesn't miss his old girlfriend at all!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

They're gonna do the thing they did during that one issue of WWE Magazine where they posted the results of every WrestleMania but couldn't acknowledge Benoit so we got "Triple H loses the WWE Championship in a Triple Threat Match".

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Punk 100% had to sign a hundred different papers telling him he’d be dropped instantly for starting poo poo and he knows this is the last bridge not truly burned, so he’s going to talk like a chained gladiator praising his masters at every turn, it’s wholly unsurprising. This man needs the money for his 4mil house lol

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

JethroMcB posted:

Now I just keep thinking about Phil saying "I LOVE DOUBLE DOUBLE E!" like Kozlov.

My thought process started with amusing myself with that mental image and then at some point remembered the ending to 1984

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

The voice from the Titantron was still pouring forth its tale of sports entertainers and championship titles and Rumbles, but the shouting outside had died down a little. The medical staff were turning back to their work. One of them approached with the Pepsi bottle. CM Punk, sitting in a blissful dream, paid no attention as his glass was filled up. He was not running or cheering any longer. He was back in the Performance Center, with everything forgiven, his soul white as snow. He was in the media scrum, confessing everything, implicating everybody. He was walking through the curtain, with the feeling of walking in LED light, and a producer at his back. The long-hoped-for Future Shock DDT was tearing his tricep.

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He was just happy to be there.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

They're gonna do the thing they did during that one issue of WWE Magazine where they posted the results of every WrestleMania but couldn't acknowledge Benoit so we got "Triple H loses the WWE Championship in a Triple Threat Match".

The one time in pro wrestling history where wins must be vacated lol

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

A Fancy Hat posted:

it's more of him showing he's a good little cog in the machine like he's fit to be

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Whoolighams posted:

it's more of him showing he's a good little cog in the machine like he's fit to be

he's not fit

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

lol

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

More like CM Adult Contemporary

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Cody and Punk love the WWE locker room now because they're the leaders of the boys club now. Only Roman and Seth could give them any trouble with management.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

They still have Jacob Fatu and Lance Anoa'i to hire

https://www.bodyslam.net/2024/02/02/exclusive-jacob-fatu-contract-with-mlw-has-expired-currently-a-free-agent/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007