Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

PhilippAchtel posted:

They invented shawarma so their cuisine can't be that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/JournosPostLs/status/1753553055386153301

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Why should I or anyone else not in Egypt give one gently caress about the Egyptian economy lol

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
The level of "do not care" for when my own economy is doing poorly is already off the charts. Grinning ear to ear imagining the loving fool who would even think about Egypt's lol

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Hey I set this game to genocide only how are you doing economic warfare?!

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I said come in! posted:

This sort of racism just fills me with blind rage. I hate Israel so much.

It's amazing how there's just literally nothing of value. What is it even like to be part of a society like that? I imagine it must be like living in an America where there's literally nothing but lame gentrified neighborhoods.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

we killed a million iraqis and occupied their country and they still don't understand that hating america is illegal

More like two million if you count indirect deaths.

Changing your legal gender has been legal in Iran since the eighties. Khomeini wrote a book saying gender confirming surgery is not a violation of Sharia in 1963! This is supported financially by the state.
It's not perfect but afaik it's pretty good.

Dokapon Findom posted:

Why should I or anyone else not in Egypt give one gently caress about the Egyptian economy lol

People live there. They might struggle to eat.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Weka posted:

:nallears: Except that guy is clearly worried about Mobility of Capital or whatever bullshit and not people starving (Armand, not Ziad)

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

i asked an ai to show me a vision of the future

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Channels inner Al-Saqr: “looks like the Arab dogs aren’t even trying to be discrete anymore”

https://x.com/aryjeay/status/1753545361954586647?s=46

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

mila kunis posted:

has it begun

i'm guessing they probably would need to stage a lot more troops/materiel if this "multi-phase" operation was substantial rather than symbolic

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Too true to be funny

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Owlbear Camus posted:

It's come up before in this thread but REAGAN was pretty firm with 'em told Israel to stop doing a Holocaust in Beruit and delayed transfer of 4th gen fighter jets over them bombing Iraq without a go ahead and got re-elected after.

So skill issue IMO.

i wish people would stop saying this

it's not a "skill issue". israel is doing exactly what biden wants them to do.

he's always had an insane bloodlust for palestine, to the point aipac had to disavow his remarks at their conference.

e: as vice president he directly undermined obama by telling israel he had their back and wouldn't let them suffer any consequences.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Dokapon Findom posted:

Too true to be funny

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

CheetoVonTito posted:

Channels inner Al-Saqr: “looks like the Arab dogs aren’t even trying to be discrete anymore”

It's always a good idea to have a suicide pact! :hai:

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
It's pretty shocking how happy tze has been to publicly document in exhaustive detail how fundamentally evil they are

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Dokapon Findom posted:

Too true to be funny

Pretty much.

I had a nightmare last night. My kids were lost, I couldn't find them. I don't usually have dreams, let alone nightmares. I'm not an anxious person. In the past few months I've woke up three times with just this deep sense of - I want to say incredulity, disbelief, horror, but really it's just an awareness, of the sheer evil of all this, and how even if I've been following it, I'm mostly numb to it most of the time. It's just there all the time and you even get used it, it's so banal, so mundane, the various figureheads responsible for this, by omission or comission, with their photos and upside-down words. Last night when I woke from the dream I just couldn't bear to think that that foreboding sense and panic I had in my dream, trying to find my kids, was not only an ongoing reality in the lives of people stuck in gaza, but there was much worse. All those kids living through terror campaigns as far back as they can remember, orphans and amputees. I remember I had that same sense when I saw a video on twitter, early on in this whole thing, of a family sitting in an apartment building at night, with the vast booming of bombs dropping in the background.

dttze

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Horseshoe theory posted:

Sad we didn't get a photo op of the king posing fatly in a flight suit

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Weka posted:

More like two million if you count indirect deaths.

Changing your legal gender has been legal in Iran since the eighties. Khomeini wrote a book saying gender confirming surgery is not a violation of Sharia in 1963! This is supported financially by the state.
It's not perfect but afaik it's pretty good.

I don’t know how true it is (probably a very good chance it’s just anti Iran propaganda) but this is the first time I’ve ever seen this subject mentioned outside of very critical accusations that Iran forcibly gender transitions cis gay and lesbian people

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Same horseshit as concern trolling over women's rights in the early to mid 2000s. They're desperately searching for a rationale to this insanity and not finding one because Genocide Joe's brains are pudding.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Let's not go crazy on the gay rights record of iran

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Let's also not go to war with Iran

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Harik posted:

i wish people would stop saying this

it's not a "skill issue". israel is doing exactly what biden wants them to do.

he's always had an insane bloodlust for palestine, to the point aipac had to disavow his remarks at their conference.

e: as vice president he directly undermined obama by telling israel he had their back and wouldn't let them suffer any consequences.

Its frustrating when people keep insisting that Biden is a good president, despite the decades of evidence from when he was a senator, and vice president, that say otherwise. He has always been an extremely hateful racist person. I knew him becoming president would be dangerous for a lot of people around the world.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Ehhhhhhh I'm sure I'm playing with fire with that one :rolleye:

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Sancho Banana posted:

"The fighters disguise themselves before the raid on the hospital in Jenin: the Shin Bet's unusual documentation"

https://twitter.com/ynetalerts/status/1753478387882979620?t=kxatPfNM5Q0gaucSOODrzw&s=19

What's the deal with them boasting so much about their evil nazi hospital raid and releasing extra info about it, do they think this is some kind of serious propoganda win?

it’s loving insane and incredibly cynical that Israel proudly reports on its war crimes in its Hebrew-language press, assuming no one in the western media bothers to read let alone report in it, and it works

dta dti

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

very cool twitter account with a real screenshot...badass

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Horseshoe theory posted:

Whatever American monster pressed for this is unbelievably god drat stupid. They're literally stacking up the kindling around their own pyre at this point.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Personally I'm fine with admitting that X country is poo poo on [progressive topic], because I believe political instability and war are the two things that most hinder social progress, so admitting that country X is poo poo about Y doesn't in any way conflict with my anti-imperialist anti-war beliefs.

If you want to point the finger over why [country] isn't kind to [social minority], point your finger at whoever is destabilizing their government and forcing their citizens to endure the ongoing traumas of poverty and war.

Spoiler: if it's not the US, it was probably France or England

Every time a lovely white man tells me the scary brown men hate me for being a woman, I go look up what the scary brown feminists are trying to accomplish against a backdrop of terror and poverty imposed by those lovely white men.

Here are are some relevant songs by Palestinian band DAM.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Dokapon Findom posted:

The level of "do not care" for when my own economy is doing poorly is already off the charts. Grinning ear to ear imagining the loving fool who would even think about Egypt's lol

Egypts economy is doing bad, you only think yours is bad because of vibes/Russian disinfo

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

if you knew how many turns it takes to produce 4 settlers you wouldnt be laughing

lol

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

the "we" means sending those cheerleading NAFO doggos to the first wave trenches right

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

atelier morgan posted:

serious answer is that this sort of bombing isn't at the tactical level. the military explanation for the ongoing bombing campaigns (that israel has been conducting for months and it looks like the us is joining) on syria and iraq are logistics interdiction efforts on the supply of munitions from iran to forces fighting across the region

it's a strategic bombing campaign of non-belligerent countries p. much like the campaigns against laos and cambodia during vietnam

so what's 'effective' mean here? well, much like biden said about bombing yemen, it isn't going to stop them, but the bombing will continue

the actual answer is that the cruelty is the point. a great many civilians have died and will continue to die and that pleases the governments of israel and america

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Death By The Blues posted:

lol OSINT accounts pissed they didn't attack Iran directly, Biden appealed to neither side with this attack, just a complete broken brain dumbass.

listen, jack [bombs iraq]

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

on just a tactical level, how are these strikes effective at all? they’ve been telegraphed ahead of time for days

Biden is afraid of killing the next soleimani by accident so he advertised the targets 1 week ahead.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

lobster shirt posted:

very cool twitter account with a real screenshot...badass

:hmmyes:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

CheetoVonTito posted:

I read this as "retardation operation" on first scan and it tracked just fine

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Voguing in front of a mushroom cloud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

ContinuityNewTimes posted: