Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Paying bail could put you in jail

It turns out money only counts as speech when people like Harlan Crow or Charles Koch are the ones spending it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Arr/status/1753532880272363709

Sorry, Woke is dead now, maybe they will finally shut up about it.

Sorbo center for the performing arts is possibly the craziest thing I have heard this week.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

big nipples big life posted:

don't forget marrying someone who was 14 when he was 30.

This made me physically convulse wtf

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Based Lorax is one of the greatest forum name suggestions I’ve seen and I wants it

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
can't spell "sorbo" without ORB

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

FYI Kevin Sorbo finally found a job on a twitter exclusive show

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Frank Frank posted:

This made me physically convulse wtf

Congratulations on not being a libertarian

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Arr/status/1753532880272363709

Sorry, Woke is dead now, maybe they will finally shut up about it.

This is fantastic news! If Woke culture is dead, then anything that persists is, ipso facto, not woke.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Jon Lovitz? What the hell?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Chudge Tredd

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Jon Lovitz?

Is he a terrible person now too?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Oh drat is Jon Lovitz a chud why is he in a movie with Kevin Sorbo.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Hollismason posted:

Oh drat is Jon Lovitz a chud why is he in a movie with Kevin Sorbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWl2Zgd0Qpk

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Jon Lovitz beat up Andy Dick and did The Critic but is also apparently a bad person so people are a land of contrasts

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

jet sanchEz posted:

Jon Lovitz?

Is he a terrible person now too?

Lovitz loves genocide

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m going to hazard a guess that it’s a Danny Trejo “just here for the paycheck” situation instead of “wow I sure do love reactionary bullshit”. Also these MAGA weirdo production companies tend to lie a lot about what sort of film they’re making because they know no one will take their calls otherwise

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

I’m going to hazard a guess that it’s a Danny Trejo “just here for the paycheck” situation instead of “wow I sure do love reactionary bullshit”.

Lol :wrong:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Well that’s a bummer.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Gaze upon the works of Orbo, ye mighty, and despair! His wretched countenance forever frosting the walls of his glassy prison, his unwavering eye surveying only Hercules reruns and tweets from people with names like Tugsteak Beefmerica. But gaze not into him for too long, lest Orbo gaze into thee!

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Trunt

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I wonder if Trump has ever been backhand slapped. I feel like his reaction would be priceless.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Frank Frank posted:

I wonder if Trump has ever been backhand slapped. I feel like his reaction would be priceless.

the fart noise would crack everyone up

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

What's Cheech Marin doing there?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

WhyteRyce posted:

Jon Lovitz beat up Andy Dick and did The Critic but is also apparently a bad person so people are a land of contrasts

I had to Google this and drat. "then, in early 2007, Dick allegedly approached Lovitz at a restaurant and said "I put the Phil Hartman hex on you—you're the next to die." ... Naturally, next, Lovitz smashed the living poo poo out of Dick's head into the bar. ....... "I just lost it so I grabbed him by the shirt and I pushed him against the wall. And he's just smiling at me, and then I realized 'oooh, here's my chance.' So I grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him really hard and I smashed his back and his head into the bar. And I did it again. I would have kept going, but the doorman broke it up."

Jon Lovitz Once Beat The Living poo poo Out Of Andy Dick

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Which is crazy hosed up because the rumor is(was?) that Dick was the guy who started providing drugs to Hartman’s substance addicted wife again before she killed him. No idea if that is true or not.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

Which is crazy hosed up because the rumor is(was?) that Dick was the guy who started providing drugs to Hartman’s substance addicted wife again before she killed him. No idea if that is true or not.

Lovitz certainly believes so.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
It’s wild that Andy Dick is somehow still alive

Carth Dookie posted:

Lovitz certainly believes so.

Honestly I think either way Lovitz’s reaction was appropriate either way but I have heard people speculate that the whole “Andy Dick gave her cocaine” thing was just Lovitz’s PR people running damage control. It’s certainly believable

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Feb 3, 2024

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

I didn’t realize that was a rumor, I thought it was just a known fact.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Gaze upon the works of Orbo, ye mighty, and despair! His wretched countenance forever frosting the walls of his glassy prison, his unwavering eye surveying only Hercules reruns and tweets from people with names like Tugsteak Beefmerica. But gaze not into him for too long, lest Orbo gaze into thee!

Man, it's depressing seeing Zordon all washed up like that.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

25 minutes of election data lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnWVkjbNx5Y

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Frank Frank posted:

It’s wild that Andy Dick is somehow still alive

Also not in prison

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CoffeeBoofer posted:

do you think he still likes pee?

I am convinced that is Trumps humiliation kink.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Wayne Knight posted:

I didn’t realize that was a rumor, I thought it was just a known fact.

It’s what Lovitz says but afaik, no one else has ever corroborated the story

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I thought Dick claimed he gave Hartman’s wife the coke the night she killed him, but that the problem is he might’ve just been saying that to get a rise out of someone, so you can’t really trust it to be true.

Feb 3, 2024

[img][/img]

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I thought Dick claimed he gave Hartman’s wife the coke the night she killed him, but that the problem is he might’ve just been saying that to get a rise out of someone, so you can’t really trust it to be true.

If this were true, Dick would have likely faced legal consequences or some sort, right? Come to think of it, I think Dick said that after Lovitz whipped his rear end just to enrage him further.

E: whoa I just found out Andy Dick isn’t gay.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Feb 3, 2024

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Frank Frank posted:

If this were true, Dick would have likely faced legal consequences or some sort, right? Come to think of it, I think Dick said that after Lovitz whipped his rear end just to enrage him further.

E: whoa I just found out Andy Dick isn’t gay.

I'm honestly surprised that Andy Dick hasn't been murdered by someone.

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007
I do not masturbate; I FIGHT!
That dude jumped into my car once while driving by and invited me to get drunk with him.

Usually I would have kicked him out immediately or not let him in but he caught me at the perfect time. I had just rewatched Ben Stiller show and was actually a little bit excited to be meeting Andy Dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

This laffo article from Yahoo states that Kevin McCarthy is salty enough that he is going to tap into his donor network in order to prop up primary challengers to some of the folks who voted him out.

https://news.yahoo.com/kevin-mccart...oZZIpKcLnZ4siZm