Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Wait isn't granblue the anime boat girl phone game

EDIT: never mind thats azur lane, granblue is a slightly different phone game

Fajita Queen fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Feb 3, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Fajita Queen posted:

Wait isn't granblue the anime boat girl phone game

the what

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Granblue is like 3 different kinds of games

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

GBF is hella loving epic and so is Re:Link.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

anime boat girl games have been a thing for a long while now. long enough to be practically passé

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Back to tortoise talk: I just remembered that my cousin, when she was 13, wanted a tortoise. She begged, she said she'd take care of it, blah blah blah. Kids.

Except she was serious and 23 years later the tortoise lives in a big custom enclosure in her home and she loves him

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Back to tortoise talk: I just remembered that my cousin, when she was 13, wanted a tortoise. She begged, she said she'd take care of it, blah blah blah. Kids.

Except she was serious and 23 years later the tortoise lives in a big custom enclosure in her home and she loves him

badass

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Post tort.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Plant MONSTER. posted:

that rules lol

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
I discovered anime boat girl games when I read the last stand of the tin can sailors, googled some of the ships involved to find out more, and was faced with a bunch of anime girls going "p-please don't sink me!" after reading about hundreds of sailors drowning in the pacific

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Brush a tort/turt shell with a tooth brush or similarly bristled brush and watch them go insaneo mode with delight

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Your cousin rules and I deeply respect her.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Dick Bastardly posted:

Brush a tort/turt shell with a tooth brush or similarly bristled brush and watch them go insaneo mode with delight

You can also do this with some cats, once they get used to the feeling its basically heaven for them. Toothbrushing the top of a cat's head while they nap is a great joy in life.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Fajita Queen posted:

You can also do this with some cats, once they get used to the feeling its basically heaven for them. Toothbrushing the top of a cat's head while they nap is a great joy in life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySGtniX4QrU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

my cat doesn't care about that sadly

he loves butt pats more than anything though so I have a different way to make him flop over purring

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
randomly remembered the goon in the 3ds thread who hosed up during screwdriver practice

hopeandjoy posted:

Just a word to those changing their SD cards out:

When I practiced trying to unscrew my original 3DS, the screws were so soft and so tight that I ended up wearing out their grips without moving them at all.

muike posted:

who the gently caress practices unscrewing something lmfao

hopeandjoy posted:

Losers like me who have no DIY skills and I would be more pissed if I did it to my New 3DS.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Better or worse than hot glue-ing game cartridge holders to your 3ds?

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
lol screwdriver practice

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
failing the final exam, getting held back and being forced to repeat Hammers 101

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
lets see righty loosy lefty tighty gently caress gently caress gently caress

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hey i practice screwing too...with your mom! lol!

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i would prefer not to

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Sounds like someone might have learned the joy of JIS style screws and how they interact with phillips bits.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

absolutely anything posted:

randomly remembered the goon in the 3ds thread who hosed up during screwdriver practice

What are the chances they used a driver that was either too big or too small

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

fun hater posted:

we should read real achewood

everyone should

chris onstad (the author) started back up again via patreon and I'm saving strips to read in a big chunk so I can get much serotonin from it

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Kazinsal posted:

getting yelled at for posting the curbstomping the comic sans designer because comic sans is good for dyslexics

funny thing is that it isn't, the one good for dyslexics is helvetica

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Haha yeah let's diagnose and troubleshoot screwdriver practice, that'll show 'em who the real dorks are

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Soul Dentist posted:

Haha yeah let's diagnose and troubleshoot screwdriver practice, that'll show 'em who the real dorks are

Being handy and knowing what tools to use is a valuable skill. Cleanse yourself of these notions, educate yourself, and prosper.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Since this is the Persona thread is there any indication when your social stats are about to level up? Is it how light the color is?

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Soul Dentist posted:

youre mad, and youre crying

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
*getting stomping and spitting mad*

"Dagnabbit son, if you're not adapting your driver use to to the head you'll never make varsity! And that means no scholarship, which means no State U next year. Your old man doesn't make enough at the screwdrivering plant to cover tuition. All that practice, wasted!"

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Snow Cone Capone posted:

my cat doesn't care about that sadly

he loves butt pats more than anything though so I have a different way to make him flop over purring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SF7G9UjVi0

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

badass

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Soul Dentist posted:

*getting stomping and spitting mad*

"Dagnabbit son, if you're not adapting your driver use to to the head you'll never make varsity! And that means no scholarship, which means no State U next year. Your old man doesn't make enough at the screwdrivering plant to cover tuition. All that practice, wasted!"

neat

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

thank you for reminding me of the Sex Survey Results video which might be one of the greatest poo poo posts ever created

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Good soup! posted:

thank you for reminding me of the Sex Survey Results video which might be one of the greatest poo poo posts ever created

that and the shot-for-shot Miami Vice are loving transcendent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_NeqMAAsBk

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Pentaro posted:

Sometimes pets trump snacks, that's just the way it is.
https://i.imgur.io/F8Lj6dZ.mp4

After watching this, I just did a little reading about Galápagos giant tortoises, and did you know that their closest living relative is a South American tortoise, and that they most likely got to the islands by floating? Apparently the combination of them being pretty buoyant, having long neck to keep above water, and the ability to survive without food or water for months meant that they could just bob along on ocean currents until they landed on an island.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Just like coconuts. :stare:

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
no evidence a tortoise didn't float over ON a coconut