Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Maybe this isn't getting resolved because people aren't calling each other dipshit and retard and moron enough? Ratchet it up a bit and you'll reach each other.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
apologies PMJ, you're right that isn't really helpful

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Maybe this isn't getting resolved because people aren't calling each other dipshit and retard and moron enough? Ratchet it up a bit and you'll reach each other.

gently caress you epstine!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Loucks posted:

No no that’s Jeffery Epstine. Common mistake.

EPSTINE

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dokapon Findom posted:

The name's Dickopf. Suckyer Dickopf.

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
Lolling about the time the British media class completely hosed over corbyn for pronouncing it "epstine" rather than "epstein" and he got called antisemetic for it. Must not have seen the pic

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Chinar

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Can't quite tell if KOAT is a reliable source but at a skim it seems like a pretty normal New Mexico news outlet. Anyway, they found some tidbits about an NM ranch in Epstein data.

https://www.koat.com/article/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-new-mexico/46620117

tldr epstein bought some land there and seems to have used it for shenanigans

Goatse James Bond has issued a correction as of 01:19 on Feb 3, 2024

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Google Jeb Bush posted:

Can't quite tell if KOAT is a reliable source but at a skim it seems like a pretty normal New Mexico news outlet. Anyway, they found some tidbits about an NM ranch in Epstein data.

https://www.koat.com/article/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-new-mexico/46620117

hi jeb, i don't see a feedback thread and i don't have PMs, but i think you missed a spot earlier today?

this poster only got probed for 6 hours:

for a pretty awful post. apparently extremely mad that someone compared two nazi brigades that have committed similar atrocities?:

while the poster upset about the ongoing genocide:

got probed 12 hours?:

that seems a little backwards, no?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Jesus Christ who gives a poo poo

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

slave to my cravings posted:

Jesus Christ who gives a poo poo

People who have had their brains melted by posting in D&D and cannot keep trying to climb inside the hot stove.

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
covid makes bimbos of us all

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

hell yeah syphillis is rampant apparently

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

hamas ftw posted:

hi jeb, i don't see a feedback thread and i don't have PMs, but i think you missed a spot earlier today?

this poster only got probed for 6 hours:

for a pretty awful post. apparently extremely mad that someone compared two nazi brigades that have committed similar atrocities?:

while the poster upset about the ongoing genocide:

got probed 12 hours?:

that seems a little backwards, no?

Who's rereg are you you pathetic little bitch

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

rodbeard posted:

They're using all kinds of *ahem* special methods to evade detection... :awesome: except good posting

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hamas ftw i expect better now shape up

AbnormalAngel
Mar 5, 2006

Normal doesn't exist.

Google Jeb Bush posted:

I live in New Mexico and can confirm that KOAT is indeed a reliable news source. Epstein had a ranch in NM and I’m sure plenty of shenanigans went on there.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

AbnormalAngel posted:

I live in New Mexico and can confirm that KOAT is indeed a reliable news source. Epstein had a ranch in NM and I’m sure plenty of shenanigans went on there.

As far as crazy ranches in New Mexico go, Epstein's was probably one of the tamest.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

AbnormalAngel posted:

Bill Richardson, the former governor of NM, was on the flight logs. He also served as Secretary of Energy under Obama

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Google Jeb Bush posted:

Hey, it's the guy who loves rape when democrats do it.

Get the gently caress out.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Dokapon Findom posted:

The name's Dickopf. Suckyer Dickopf.

The only good post in 3 pages.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/lakefieldmoscow/status/1753729924559430118?t=jCw6munnmOwINUV5Co9Elw&s=19

https://twitter.com/lakefieldmoscow/status/1749264886822056158?t=5yqciIjkjyD0gcV_d5a5Og&s=19

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
The McVeigh bombing was an FBI entrapment that got away from them right?
Bit like 9/11. They wanted to get a high profile arrest and managed to miss capturing them at the scene of the crime.

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

Marenghi posted:

Bit like 9/11. They wanted to get a high profile arrest and managed to miss capturing them at the scene of the crime.

But who was leg?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Puppy Burner posted:

But who was leg?

I'm partial to the theory that it's the guy who was supposed to disarm the bomb or otherwise stop the thing and something happened and it detonated instead.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

rodbeard posted:

haha

idontpost69
Jun 26, 2023

Marenghi posted:

this is the sucker's line, evidence points to involvement beyond what you can rationalize as botched entrapment.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Azathoth posted:

I'm partial to the theory that it's the guy who was supposed to disarm the bomb or otherwise stop the thing and something happened and it detonated instead.

nah I think it was that guy they hired to build/modify it and he was a loose end that needed tying up

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
it was George HW Bush

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

fanfic insert posted:

it was George HW Bush

Was a pair of fun socks found at the scene?

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

that's just elliot gould

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

:dogstare:

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it
https://twitter.com/eleevn/status/1753622191890104334

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

I was thinking it was something in South America, but the only thing I can think of 9/11/73 which doesn't work for Kennedy.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Turns out Oswald was a hero; he popped JFK to stop 9/11, but by then the plans were already in motion

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

the time traveling Martian soldier program that Obama was a part of was piloted with JFK, who ended up doing 9/11. this is why he was killed.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Marenghi posted:

OKC was a bit like 9/11 in that you're wrong about both and should stop being a sucker.

So I remember an interview with Wendy Painting, which might have been on Opperman or Trueanon, or maybe Programmed to Chill (but I'm not gonna re-listen to all 10 episodes lol) where she mentioned that she had a research partner who was covering the "Arab angle" to the story. That book might get written later.

Essentially there was a John Doe #3 named Al Husseini (Or he may have been #2) who had been in Saddam's republican guard who had supposedly also trained with Al-queda and knew Ramzi Yousef. He was initially reported as another suspect, but was quickly memory-holed and the investigation shifted to only Mcveigh.

Something interesting was also happening in Iraq at the time. A number of senior officers in the military were planning with the CIA to overthrow Saddam. But right before the OKC bombing occurs, Saddam discovers the conspiracy and sends the plotters off to meet Allah. A rather obvious explanation for OKC was for it to be an excuse to invade Iraq, and the coup would remove the Iraqi military from being there to defend Saddam. But without their coup plotters, there wasn't enough gas in the tank for an invasion, so the link to "Islamic Extremism" was dropped.

The Atomic Man-Boy has issued a correction as of 04:34 on Feb 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

OKC was a bit like 9/11 in that you're wrong about both and should stop being a sucker.

So I remember an interview with Wendy Painting, which might have been on Opperman or Trueanon, or maybe Programmed to Chill (but I'm not gonna re-listen to all 10 episodes lol) where she mentioned that she had a research partner who was covering the "Arab angle" to the story. That book might get written later.

Essentially there was a [url="https://canadafreepress.com/article/homeless-man-hussain-hashem-al-hussaini-is-john-doe-2-in-oklahoma-bombing"]John Doe #3 named Al Husseini (Or he may have been #2) who had been in Saddam's republican guard who had supposedly also trained with Al-queda and knew Ramzi Yousef.[/url] He was initially reported as another suspect, but was quickly memory-holed and the investigation shifted to only Mcveigh.

Something interesting was also happening in Iraq at the time. A number of senior officers in the military were planning with the CIA to overthrow Saddam. But right before the OKC bombing occurs, Saddam discovers the conspiracy and sends the plotters off to meet Allah. A rather obvious explanation for OKC was for it to be an excuse to invade Iraq, and the coup would remove the Iraqi military from being there to defend Saddam. But without their coup plotters, there wasn't enough gas in the tank for an invasion, so the link to "Islamic Extremism" was dropped.

ooh that's good. there's also a right wing fringe idea that okc was a "genuine" saddam plot, nice misdirection from that thread a la qanon

edit:

Dr. Jerrold Coe has issued a correction as of 02:50 on Feb 4, 2024