Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Hey, a double post! TNA Impact/Xplosion tapings from today:

-Rhino d. Mahabali Shera
-Joe Hendry d. Rich Swann
-Jake Something d. KUSHIDA, El Hijo del Vikingo, Trey Miguel, Laredo Kid, and "Speedball" Mike Bailey in a multi-man scramble
-Nic Nemeth promo, interrupted by Steve Maclin. Nemeth lays Maclin out.
-Xia Brookside d. Tasha Steelz
-Grizzled Young Veterans d. Eric Young & Frankie Kazarian. Afterwards, Kazarian turns on Young
-PCO d. Jai Vidal
-Chris Bey d. Kevin Knight. Afterwards, the Grizzled Young Veterans lay out Bey & Ace Austin
-Dirty Dango & Oleg Prudius d. two guys
-Jordynne Grace d. Trinity to retain the Knockouts World Championship. Afterwards, Gisele Shaw and her toadies attack both Grace and Trinity
-Nic Nemeth d. Zach Wentz. Afterwards, Maclin attacks Nemeth, but Nemeth lays him out
-MKUltra d. Dani Luna & Jody Threat
-Josh Alexander d. Will Ospreay
-The Motor City Machine Guns & Kazuchika Okada d. the System

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hell yeah give GYV the tag belts if you’re having Bullet Club drop them soon

Also I wonder if Xplosion is replacing Before The Impact, if so this is the first time it’s actually being televised

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Tajiri & Super Crazy are still wrestling if TNA really has to keep using guys who were active in ECW. Masato loving Tanaka!

But no, Rhino & Tommy Dreamer.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rampage:

Chris Jericho defeats Matt Sydal. Postmatch Jericho and Konosuke Takeshita fight and are separated; Christopher Daniels was part of the group separating them, Takeshita hits him
Penta El Zero Miedo defeats Anthony Henry
Kris Statlander defeats Queen Aminata
Darby Allin defeats Jeff Hardy

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

Xplosion:
Rhino defeats Champagne Singh. Postmatch Crazzy Steve attacks Rhino
Jason Hotch defeats Rich Swann after distraction from AJ Francis on commentary
Laredo Kid defeats Jai Vidal
Jake Something defeats Mahabali Shera

Nic Nemeth defeats Trey Miguel. Postmatch Steve Maclin and the Rascalz (Miguel and Zachary Wentz) attack Nemeth
Decay (Rosemary and Jessicka Havok) defeat Mila Moore and Savannah Thorne
Brian Myers defeats Kevin Knight. Postmatch KUSHIDA chases off Myers, Eddie and Alisha Edwards
Frankie Kazarian says he betrayed Eric Young last week because he's sick of people he helps being the ones who get opportunities and title shots over him. He helped create the company to win gold, he came back to win gold, and nobody's jumping the line over him anymore
Deaner says The Design is dead, and the dead can't return. PCO comes out, proving him wrong about that last part
PCO defeats Deaner. Postmatch Kon attacks PCO
Masha Slamovich defeats Jody Threat
Grizzled Young Vets (James Drake and Zack Gibson) defeat Bullet Club (Ace Austin and Chris Bey)

Chris Sabin defeats John Skyler
Alex Shelley defeats Eddie. Postmatch KUSHIDA and Knight chase off Eddie and Myers
Wentz defeats Speedball Mike Bailey. Postmatch the Rascalz and Maclin attack Speedball, and are chased off by Nemeth and Trent Seven
Josh Alexander defeats Alan Angels. Postmatch Alexander is attacked at ringside by a debuting Simon Gotch
Moose defeats KUSHIDA. Postmatch the System (Moose, Eddie and Myers) brawl with KUSHIDA, Shelley and Knight
Maclin defeats Seven
Jordynne Grace and Trinity defeat Gisele Shaw and Savannah Evans. Postmatch Trinity says coming to TNA was life-changing for her in-ring and out-, and she hopes we don't forget about her

This and tonight's taping are Trinity's final contractual obligations, making her a free agent in time for the Rumble

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

So much postmatch, they truely are back to being TNA, alright.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

Xplosion:
Trent Seven defeats Mahabali Shera
John Skyler defeats Rich Swann. AJ Francis prevents Jason Hotch from interfering
Speedball Mike Bailey defeats Jai Vidal
Dirty Dango defeats Laredo Kid after distraction from Alpha Bravo and Oleg Prudius

Kon wins a handicap match over Richard Adonis and Ori Gold. Postmatch Kon keeps beating them up until PCO comes out. They brawl despite officials trying to separate them, and Kon chokeslams him on the ramp
Tasha Steelz defeats Xia Brookside
Frankie Kazarian defeats Jake Something
Jordynne Grace defeats Savannah Evans. Postmatch Gisele Shaw attacks Jordynne and Evans, posing with Jordynne's Knockouts title and the Ultimate X Shaw won at Hard to Kill
Bullet Club (Ace Austin and Chris Bey) defeat Grizzled Young Vets (James Drake and Zack Gibson) in match 2 of a best-of-3 series
Crazzy Steve retains the Digital Media title over Rhino
Deaner and Francis attack Joe Hendry, Swann chases them off
Dani Luna defeats Killer Kelly. Postmatch MKUltra (Masha Slamovich and Kelly) attack Luna and Jody Threat, but are chased off by Decay (Rosemary and Jessicka Havok)
Chris Sabin defeats Hotch. Skyler's challenging Sabin for the X title at No Surrender
Simon Gotch defeats Jack Price. Postmatch Gotch continues the attack until Josh Alexander comes face to face with him
Eric Young challenges Kazarian, Kazarian says he decides when he fights. Eric has other ghosts he has to deal with first: the returning Big Damo, fka Killian Dain from Sanity in NXT
Young defeats Damo, then challenges Kazarian for No Surrender
Ash by Elegance (fka Dana Brooke) defeats Savannah Thorne
The System (Moose, Brian Myers and Eddie Edwards) defeat Kevin Knight and Time Splitters (Alex Shelley and KUSHIDA). Postmatch Shelley continues brawling with Moose and poses with the world title

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

How is Simon gotch back and getting pushed

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Basic Chunnel posted:

How is Simon gotch back and getting pushed

Why is Big Damo getting a big return and immediately losing?

(Because TNA is dumb)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rampage:

Jon Moxley defeats Lee Moriarty
Konosuke Takeshita defeats Christopher Daniels
Anna Jay defeats Ruby Soho
Kip Sabian wins the Freshly Squeezed fatal fourway against Komander, The Butcher and El Hijo del Vikingo. Kip gets an International title shot against Orange Cassidy this Saturday on Collision

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Tony says he's bringing back rankings and all of a sudden Kip Sabian is winning matches?!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Kip Sabian won the first ever AEW singles match and he should be pushed accordingly, imo

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

History Comes Inside! posted:

Kip Sabian won the first ever AEW singles match and he should be pushed accordingly, imo

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Also he’s dreamy

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Also he’s dreamy

Agreed.

https://twitter.com/TheKipSabian/status/1746606669423911095

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Chris James 2 posted:

Rampage:

Kip Sabian wins the Freshly Squeezed fatal fourway against Komander, The Butcher and El Hijo del Vikingo. Kip gets an International title shot against Orange Cassidy this Saturday on Collision

Wow they reshot the ending of Rampage to gently caress over Kip Sabian. Evil.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Chris James 2 posted:

Rampage:

i thought i had read this wrong or something when Komander won

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Blame F4W, where I (and subsequently Cagematch) got it from https://www.f4wonline.com/news/aew/aew-rampage-spoilers-from-savannah-georgia

quote:

Update --

This post has been updated with the correct main event result.

(Sorry)

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Not gonna lie, I was genuinely disappointed.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Writer Cath posted:

Not gonna lie, I was genuinely disappointed.

i think you might be a little biased

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Superboy Prime strikes again.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

MorningMoon posted:

i think you might be a little biased

I don't believe in nothing no more. I'm going to law school!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Writer Cath posted:

I don't believe in nothing no more. I'm going to law school!

oh cool this means you'll play mafia with us?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
I knew it was fake the second i saw that Kip won. The only Kip that gets to win in AEW is Sopp

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Since there might end up being some confusion

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1754034574458286408

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NXT

Oba Femi retains the North American title over Lexis King. Robert Stone distracted Lexis midmatch by coming out, Lexis attacked him
Roxanne Perez defeats Wren Sinclair
Josh Briggs defeats Brooks Jensen. Both bled. Postmatch they hug
New tag champs Wolf Dogs (Baron Corbin and Bron Breakker) celebrate their win. Chase U (Andre Chase and Duke Hudson) interrupt, saying they were owed the next title shot. Axiom and Nathan Frazer interrupt, also wanting a shot. GM Ava says Chase U will fight Axiom and Frazer, winning team is #1 contender
Jacy Jayne defeats Arianna Grace. Jayne wanted other members of Chase U (Thea Hail and Jazmyn Nyx) to join her in attacking Grace while the ref was distracted, only Nyx did, which led to the win. Thea looks upset postmatch
Chase U (Andre and Duke) defeat Axiom and Frazer to become #1 contenders to the tag titles. Postmatch Good Bros (Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows) attack everybody
Lash Legend defeats Kelani Jordan after distraction by Jakara Jackson. Postmatch Jordan escapes being attacked by Legend, Jackson, Izzi Dame and Kiana James
Lyra Valkyria's women's title defense against Shotzi ends after Shotzi legit blew her knee out. Legend pulls double duty accepting an open challenge replacement match. Valkyria retains

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Chris James 2 posted:

NXT

Oba Femi retains the North American title over Lexis King. Robert Stone distracted Lexis midmatch by coming out, Lexis attacked him
Roxanne Perez defeats Wren Sinclair
Josh Briggs defeats Brooks Jensen. Both bled. Postmatch they hug
New tag champs Wolf Dogs (Baron Corbin and Bron Breakker) celebrate their win. Chase U (Andre Chase and Duke Hudson) interrupt, saying they were owed the next title shot. Axiom and Nathan Frazer interrupt, also wanting a shot. GM Ava says Chase U will fight Axiom and Frazer, winning team is #1 contender
Jacy Jayne defeats Arianna Grace. Jayne wanted other members of Chase U (Thea Hail and Jazmyn Nyx) to join her in attacking Grace while the ref was distracted, only Nyx did, which led to the win. Thea looks upset postmatch
Chase U (Andre and Duke) defeat Axiom and Frazer to become #1 contenders to the tag titles. Postmatch Good Bros (Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows) attack everybody
Lash Legend defeats Kelani Jordan after distraction by Jakara Jackson. Postmatch Jordan escapes being attacked by Legend, Jackson, Izzi Dame and Kiana James
Lyra Valkyria's women's title defense against Shotzi ends after Shotzi legit blew her knee out. Legend pulls double duty accepting an open challenge replacement match. Valkyria retains

God all these names make my head hurt

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Wolf Dogs

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Josh Briggs and Brooks Jensen are a mediocre defenseman pairing for an AHL team

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Lol at Sour Boy being booted back to the minors

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
wolf dogs

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i love wolf pupy

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

ROH spoilers:

Nyla Rose vs. Athena in a 2/3 falls Tables Match for the ROH Women's World Championship

Danhausen vs. Brandon Cutler

Kommander vs. Exodus Prime vs. Matt Sydal vs. AR Fox

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Pylons posted:

ROH spoilers:

Nyla Rose vs. Athena in a 2/3 falls Tables Match for the ROH Women's World Championship

Danhausen vs. Brandon Cutler

Kommander vs. Exodus Prime vs. Matt Sydal vs. AR Fox

Was this taped tonight?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Majinfoose posted:

Was this taped tonight?

Yes.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

There's a video that claims to be Sammy Guevara getting a shooting star press wrong and knocking out Jeff Hardy during Rampage

https://youtu.be/5MuVpGeyEOo?si=2wRaTcbIUmbYivXZ

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Lamuella posted:

There's a video that claims to be Sammy Guevara getting a shooting star press wrong and knocking out Jeff Hardy during Rampage

https://youtu.be/5MuVpGeyEOo?si=2wRaTcbIUmbYivXZ

Goddamn that's brutal.

Looking forward to that Nyla / Athena match.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Sammy Guevara PROBABLY shouldn’t be in the ring with a Hardy brother anymore.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Ah, the ole Kidman special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WWE Speed (Twitter-exclusive show where matches have 5-minute time limits):

Dragon Lee defeats Cedric Alexander in 4:31
Odyssey Jones defeats Cameron Grimes in 2:19

Smackdown:

Tiffany Stratton defeats Liv Morgan after Liv accidentally collides with Bianca Belair at ringside
Bron Breakker squashes Dante Chen in Bron's SD debut
New Catch Republic (Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate) defeat Judgment Day (JD McDonagh and Dominik Mysterio). Postmatch Dunne and Bate avoid being attacked by Finn Balor and Damien Priest
Authors of Pain (Akam and Rezar) defeat Street Profits (Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins) after interference from Karrion Kross. Postmatch Kross wrecks Bobby Lashley's arm with a chair
LA Knight vs Drew McIntyre ends in no contest when the other four members of the Elimination Chamber match (Logan Paul, Kevin Owens, Lashley and Randy Orton) brawl with them and each other. Orton stands tall after RKOing Drew