Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Yestermoment posted:

The SS game is funner if you experience it the way it was meant to be:

Skipping around to interesting parts of Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League All Cutscenes Full Movie (2024) 4K ULTRA HD.

It's even better if you close your eyes and pretend Captain Boomerang is actually Bluey's Dad.

https://voca.ro/1gfkaLT3pfNH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Thank gently caress.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Yestermoment posted:

The SS game is funner if you experience it the way it was meant to be:

Skipping around to interesting parts of Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League All Cutscenes Full Movie (2024) 4K ULTRA HD.

It's even better if you close your eyes and pretend Captain Boomerang is actually Bluey's Dad.

quoting so I can find it later. thanks for the headsup

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Thank gently caress.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Thank gently caress.

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Look, if everyone followed the rule of "if it doesn't further discussion & it's not funny, don't post", it'd be called Limp Zone.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Yestermoment posted:

Look, if everyone followed the rule of "if it doesn't further discussion & it's not funny, don't post", it'd be called Limp Zone.

that's good stuff man

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Trash mobs in Suicide Justice League 4K 720p are p much there to help get you through the early game — bigger more powerful enemies, now THAT’S when you start seeing money flow. Basically to help you prepare for late game raid content and side quests. Hope this helps anyone struggling with the beginning of Suicide Justice League 4K.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yestermoment posted:

My advice to you and anylurker else with a similar lack of self-respect: people already know it wasn’t funny and it makes it less funny and more of a sadness when the guy delivering the joke knew it wasn’t funny when he said it. What I like to do, bro, is discard the very first thing that came to mind unless it was funny, because someone else already said that one. Just give it a little thought. If you are willing to retreat on some poo poo you said in a similarly unfunny manner you shouldn’t say it. Not just because it makes you look pathetic and desperate and annoying which shouldn’t be anyone else’s burden, but because God wants you to love and respect yourself.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also I don’t know how old you are lmfao but Bluey references in a full blown well adjusted adult gamer forum… within city limits… that ain’t legal either.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

*leaning into microphone sinisterly* aye listen up, ye filthy gubbins

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Also I don’t know how old you are lmfao but Bluey references in a full blown well adjusted adult gamer forum… within city limits… that ain’t legal either.

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

swedish imp's vocaroo: Eef yoo evorr come eento thees foruhm agayin. Ill freaking keel yör rear end. Beetch.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

swedish imp's vocaroo: Eef yoo evorr come eento thees foruhm agayin. Ill freaking keel yör rear end. Beetch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

----------------

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Met my first Scottish NPC in Korean MMO Black Desert Online.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol again

insane anime posted:

Name: Miguel Aries
Profession: Black Smith
Mexican Accent: Speedy Gonzalez
Total hours I have logged: 2

insane anime posted:

"Dat Armuhr? Yoosless aftir da beatin tit took. I dizpozed dof tit. [very mexicanly] Ahh bawht,, whatevehr awdz n endz i found at da scene i poot in da box."
-Miguel the Black Smith during the quest Know The Enemy...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmao

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://voca.ro/12g2OoMxzB5w

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
https://x.com/gameinformer/status/1755692399479726128?s=20

----------------

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

imagine thinking Nintendo made a bad game

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

What kind of a hosed up individual gave Mario party a low score

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Good soup! posted:

What kind of a hosed up individual gave Mario party a low score

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU