Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Interesting! Thanks, that's really fun but the shot per cost is still a bit high for me. I love that it's available again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I was at an all-Toyota car meet a few weeks ago and someone left a picture of my car on my windshield. I'm not sure if it's actual Polaroid brand or not but it 100% made my day. It literally looks like it was taken in the 90s and I love it. (car is a 1990 Camry wagon)

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
That looks like an Instax from Fujifilm. We just got one for our daughter, and she loves it, but it is a whole dang dollar a photo.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Yeah but instant photography is cool as hell. Just think of the chemistry behind it! I love it as a singular art piece that has to be of the moment.

With all of my film I get to go into a darkroom and print and I can tweak and adjust and make as many perfectly edited copies as I want.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
What's the cheapest polaroid to take photos with?

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Instax Mini is about $1 a photo, Polaroid is $3.50 (Australian dollars). A lot of people buy them and only use them a couple times so look secondhand for the cameras themselves.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

it, but it is a whole dang dollar a photo.

I just want a picture of a got-dang hot dog

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I was at a convention in the fall and there was a guy taking polaroid photos of the cosplays.

The photos looked like poo poo and were basically sepia, but it was a cool different thing.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
Bought a wheel and stand for some GT7 action

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
My favorite band came out with a new EP today.

They also released two new shirts. I just happened to get a payment from a medical research program today and went "Yeah gently caress it."

"Clown College Dropout"

"Bigfoot with Battle Axe Camo"

I now have an Intercourse shirt for every day of the week. Other shirts feature Marshall Applewhite, a Reptilian, the band as ATHF characters, Chris Dorner, and a shirt that simultaneously managed to rip off the cover of two different pressing of the same Jesus Lizard 7".

I will not stop buying goofy shirts and you can't make me.

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG
The drain pump in my dishwasher broke.
In my attempts to diagnose and repair this, I took a long hard look at the trap on my kitchen sink, and found out why I've been having trouble with the sink draining (the way the pipes were organized created a double trap effect). But taking it apart also broke most of the rubber parts that were only six years old.

So I had to buy a new trap from IKEA to fit my weird double sink. The version currently sold doesn't have a second overflow pipe (weird!) but enough of the old parts fit to make it work better than ever now that I've shortened and reoriented some hose and pipes

And my new dishwasher is coming in three weeks

Also IKEA because I want the front to go back on it and everything to fit again

gently caress the previous owner of my apartment, and probably the guy before that too

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
copped this little belkin 3 in 1 number in black X 2 from costco. Photo not mine

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I do not like the color of that case.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

withak posted:

I do not like the color of that case.

Oh those are just the new Apple Fleshpods.

Turambar
Feb 20, 2001

A Túrin Turambar turun ambartanen
Grimey Drawer
This painting. I won free tickets to go to an art fair. Turned out to be quite pricey

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

85 bucks. Already ordered a new bridge, knobs, strings, and strap buttons. New tuners will be next, but the current hardware will suffice for now. I'll play with it for a while and then we'll see about electronics.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Turambar posted:

This painting. I won free tickets to go to an art fair. Turned out to be quite pricey

Hell yeah, art

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Turambar posted:

I really like this.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.

Turambar posted:

how much did that little number run you?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Free tickets to the air fair with a one-painting minimum is a pretty mean trick.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Maudib Arakkis posted:

copped this little belkin 3 in 1 number in black X 2 from costco. Photo not mine

Do you charge your neuticle?

Turambar
Feb 20, 2001

A Túrin Turambar turun ambartanen
Grimey Drawer

Maudib Arakkis posted:

how much did that little number run you?

It was about €1300 for a 100 x 100 cm painting
(or $1400, for 40 x 40 inch)

There were about a hundred artists displaying their paintings / sculptures / photos. Another painting from a different artist I quite liked was €3000, so I actually saved 1700 by buying this one!

The artist is called Jan Christiaan van Ruyven. The photos on the site don't do the paintings justice. The actual colors are a lot more vibrant.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Some pointy sticks

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Bought some old videogames to round out some trilogies.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Orthodox icons from a convent in Belarus

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Megabound posted:

Which saints are they?

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Slimy Hog posted:

Which saints are they?

St Moses the Hungarian and St Anthony of the Kiev Caves

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Megabound posted:

Whoa! A methuselah rookie card!

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

All the kids are talking about orthodox icons

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
the original idol photocards

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Bottom Liner posted:

the original idol photocards
Gotta catch 'em all.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Remember saints? They’re back, in pog form!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Not a purchase per se as insurance is covering this but a new ResMed AirSense 10. I'm actually excited for the new mask as it's more minimalist and the hose connects to the top of my head, which makes it a little nicer since I'm a belly sleeper.

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

Android Apocalypse posted:

Not a purchase per se as insurance is covering this but a new ResMed AirSense 10. I'm actually excited for the new mask as it's more minimalist and the hose connects to the top of my head, which makes it a little nicer since I'm a belly sleeper.

Oh hey I just got one of those, too!

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

I paid $800 to have some lady rub my balls

I got a testicular ultrasound. Everything looks normal.

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar
There was a headline the other day about how there was like 98 deaths linked to sleep apnea machines. Glad you got upgraded.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Those were Philips machines. The filter basically disintegrated into your airways.

But yeah, welcome to ResMed club.

That thing lowered my BP so much within the first month that my doctor hi-fived me and is looking to lower my BP meds.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Android Apocalypse posted:

What’s this mask? I need it.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Subjunctive posted:

What’s this mask? I need it.

Philips Respironics DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask With Headgear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Bless you, one is on its way.