Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

Bald Stalin posted:

Just touch and drag a bit. Works fine on android/chrome.

You missed out on a fine opportunity to leave out the quote to match the post above.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Is that a salute? I thought she was making the chop chop signal

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Karate Bastard posted:

Is that a salute? I thought she was making the chop chop signal

Nah, it's everyone going AWOOOGA at the size of the guy's offscreen penis, exactly what I wanted in my long-awaited Arkham Knight followup

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Waffle! posted:

This is why I provided context. I didn't write the stupid game, that's what really happens. What are you mad at me for? :confused:

You're right sorry, forgot what thread we were in. I apologise.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Chrpno posted:

You're right sorry, forgot what thread we were in. I apologise.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
That's an ugly model for Harley.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Vakal posted:

turn on your monitor

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Vakal posted:

She's a psycho monster, why would she be pretty

"Take three, pay four"

Is this what late stage capitalism looks like?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
If U Need 2 Maksa, MAKSA.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/N02gSqY.mp4

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

gently caress. me.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Haha he is using cyber weights

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Tarkus posted:

gently caress. me.

Not until you take those stupid goggles off. The googles do nothing (for me)

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

From $3499 or $291.58/mo. for 12 mo.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Vakal posted:

Wait until you see the other guys.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
they won't let me wear vr goggles in the bath house 🤬

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

There are people who are far, far too comfortable in the city and these are some of them.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
If some dipshit driving a cyber truck and wearing whatever that is plowed into me and I died I need a clause in my will to activate to make sure no one ever hears that I died from something so loving stupid

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
How long before these people walk out without any pants on?

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Karate Bastard posted:

How long before these people walk out without any pants on?

i'm trying!!

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

This is the future david cage envisioned

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Ican see in ten years when we're all sitting around a table at a restaurant with 6 other people, flitting around on our AR systems. We'll say, "Remember when we used to talk and show each other funny stuff on our phones?". There will be some vague nodding and mumbling and we'll go back to our AR and even eat our meal with it on.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

at least it's using the word 'pov' correctly

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Q Lazarus - Goodbye Horses.mp3

"Would you eat me? I'd eat me."

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Tarkus posted:

Ican see in ten years when we're all sitting around a table at a restaurant with 6 other people, flitting around on our AR systems. We'll say, "Remember when we used to talk and show each other funny stuff on our phones?". There will be some vague nodding and mumbling and we'll go back to our AR and even eat our meal with it on.
this sounds a lot like hell and since we’re there this is what will happen

Cosmik Debris
Sep 12, 2006

The idea of a place being called "Chuck's Suck & Fuck" is, first of all, a little hard to believe

Tarkus posted:

I can see when people are ripping that poo poo off your face and and running away cause its worth a months pay for some people

and i'll just laugh and say hell yeah brother

Cosmik Debris
Sep 12, 2006

The idea of a place being called "Chuck's Suck & Fuck" is, first of all, a little hard to believe
also im really excited for another company to learn the hard way that people don't want to wear poo poo on their face

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Cosmik Debris posted:

also im really excited for another company to learn the hard way that people don't want to wear poo poo on their face

:haibrow:

Executives will never, ever wear doofy poo poo like this, and middle managers are propping up the commercial real estate market to peer over their underlings shoulder while simultaneously launching a new industry in micro-monitoring remote employees. There are use cases where it could be revolutionary, but its never going to replace the laptop/mouse+keyboard/display for 99% of the world

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Other old people thoughts: video games are for children, nobody needs a phone away from home,

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Bring on the AR. Can't wait to just reskin everything and everyone I don't care to see.

Of course what's really gonna happen is that you spend a bunch on hardware and software and you still gotta see virtual ads on any blank wall.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Catastrophe posted:

Y'all need to visit the Mutter Museum in Philadelphia if you want to see cool skulls. They have walls of them, displaying things like damage from disease, trepination, and yes also things like axe attacks. It's a small part of the museum but is fascinating. The entire place is dedicated to medical anomalies. You can see conjoined twin skeletons, the world's largest colon, tumors removed from past presidents in jars, the skeleton of the world's tallest man, etc. It's great.

Now imagine this was the scene in "Return to Oz"

Cosmik Debris
Sep 12, 2006

satanic splash-back posted:

Other old people thoughts: video games are for children, nobody needs a phone away from home,

Children grow up. Everyone needs a cell phone it's one of the most useful things ever invented.

VR has been around forever, I played quake on a VR headset in 1997 at a computer show.

but this time it's totally different you guys it'll be cool I swear

Cosmik Debris fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Feb 5, 2024

Fly with me
Aug 19, 2006

Single-handedly repopulating the Earth.

The guy driving the cybertruck is on a very busy road in Utah. I would not be surprised if he has already caused an accident.

Cosmik Debris
Sep 12, 2006

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
^^^
This year's Air Keyboard Competition is looking lit.

Faustian Bargain posted:

this sounds a lot like hell and since we’re there this is what will happen

Maybe you should just

deal with it.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

hawowanlawow posted:

From $3499 or $291.58/mo. for 12 mo.

Wait, are those real prices, cause then it's 4 cents cheaper to pay in installments.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

davidspackage posted:

Wait, are those real prices, cause then it's 4 cents cheaper to pay in installments.

first payment is probably 291.62

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Would they be delighted or horrified at what this had become?