Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Haley is probably the best pick electorally but he really hates her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

RFK Jr. and Tulsi are the only picks who might bring in additional votes. I don't think they would but I'd accept arguments.

Anyone who would pull the lever if Haley is VP will pull it if it's anyone else.

VP picks only lose a candidate votes, which is why the VP pick is always boring as gently caress.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Idk kinda

I admit it’s not perfect 1:1 but there’s a resemblance

she looks like Jeb!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Al! posted:

hes done with playing republican politics games hes going to pick a famous person who wont try to share the spotlight because hes got his own thing. someone who might be looking for a change in career. trump is looking for his sidekick. his richter, his shaffer, his mcmahon.

his mcmahon........

mcmahon.........................

:vince:

comedy option: trump picks triple h

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Hatebag posted:

she looks like Jeb!

She looks like the kind of deadeyed psychpath that corporate sends over when there's layoffs. She also looks like volunteers for the assignment.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I’ve regretted posts more, but this one’s definitely on the list

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Azathoth posted:

RFK Jr. and Tulsi are the only picks who might bring in additional votes. I don't think they would but I'd accept arguments.

Anyone who would pull the lever if Haley is VP will pull it if it's anyone else.

VP picks only lose a candidate votes, which is why the VP pick is always boring as gently caress.

I think a lot of suburban wine moms who don't like trump's aesthetic could talk themselves into voting for haley who if you're a dumbass and squint really hard looks like a moderate.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

zetamind2000 posted:

imagining if trump was introduced at every event by paul bearer

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

more of a Brother Love guy imo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the white house press room is empty except for a giant box that says trumpy-os. the box starts shimmying, falls over, and out pops trump in namekian armor. he announces the invasion of iran

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Al! posted:

the white house press room is empty except for a giant box that says trumpy-os. the box starts shimmying, falls over, and out pops trump in namekian armor. he announces the invasion of iran

cspam mouseover text

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

VideoKid posted:

he definitely won’t shut about about the polygamy thing even though they don’t do that anymore.

they do, they just don't officially

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Azathoth posted:

The last 2 dem presidents give the lie to this. With Obama they needed an old white supremacist guy because those are some pretty key votes and with said guy they needed a black lady to pretend not to be a old white supremacist guy party, because people who don't like white supremacy are also key Democrat votea

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

do you legally have to pick a vp, cause it'd be real fuckin funny if he ran alone

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Weka posted:

The last 2 dem presidents give the lie to this. With Obama they needed an old white supremacist guy because those are some pretty key votes and with said guy they needed a black lady to pretend not to be a old white supremacist guy party, because people who don't like white supremacy are also key Democrat votea

I think you're just pointing out the obvious: dems have to appeal to a huge swath of folks and republicans just have to get white folks on board.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

redneck nazgul posted:

cspam mouseover text

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

*throws down hat, stomps on it*

Namekians don't even wear armor! You're thinking of the armor worn by Frieza's troops during the Namek saga! The Namekians wear like, robes and sashes.

Wouldn't even know a Namekian if one hit you with a Special Beam Cannon

AgentF
May 11, 2009

zetamind2000 posted:

Then Biden picks The Rock and it all gets decided at SummerSlam

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

AgentF posted:

Then Biden picks The Rock and it all gets decided at SummerSlam

Shouldn't it be Survivor Series? :thunk:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Hillary returns... to be part of the Trump-Clinton Adninistration

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

mawarannahr posted:

Hillary returns... to be part of the Trump-Clinton Adninistration

romney's still alive, paradol ex's prophecy can still come true

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1753605299812884912?s=20

Pathetic, but not as baffling as the Jeb single serving tablet mailer.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

great irony wear

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
I don't think you can iron it.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

One More Fat Nerd posted:

look al, elvii desantii

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

trump is down to 88c on predictit for some reason if anyone wants the free money

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
The courts might be shutting Predicitit down.

edit: NVM. This is from last year.

OhFunny has issued a correction as of 07:44 on Feb 3, 2024

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

OhFunny posted:

The courts might be shutting Predicitit down.

edit: NVM. This is from last year.

thankfully the courts decided to smash the regulatory state so that we could keep gambling on politics

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Just checking in to see how our it’s going for our beautiful once and future president

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

You know who else had some custom jackets whipped up...

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

lmfao isn't Florida constantly in the news as toddlers and old people get merked by gators when they have the audacity to be in their swamp yard?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lmfao isn't Florida constantly in the news as toddlers and old people get merked by gators when they have the audacity to be in their swamp yard?

Toddlers and old people are woke, OP, so therefore the jacket is technically correct. :smugbert:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

state of Florida turning into some Milton Bradley bullshit where it's only for ages 7-77.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

https://x.com/nbcsnl/status/1754038949188702576?s=20

This is so loving embarrassing. Why would you do this to yourself?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

They really want the primary to be a horse race with her but her numbers have been so pathetic. :sad:

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

super sweet best pal posted:

They really want the primary to be a horse race with her but her numbers have been so pathetic. :sad:

I sometimes wonder if theres a chunk of higher up R's who really think the fix is in and SCOTUS is gonna disqualify Trump.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

If you don't have the money or the standing to buy Trump, trying to get in at a lower cost with Haley is basically buying a few Powerball tickets when it gets high enough just because you don't want to be the idiot that missed the shot

It's low stakes gambling

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

that poo poo happens everywhere, it's just that Florida has a law that these incidents must be printed in the press for chudly reasons.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

mawarannahr posted:

that poo poo happens everywhere, it's just that Florida has a law that these incidents must be printed in the press for chudly reasons.

I don’t think gators are eating toddlers in most places, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I don’t think gators are eating toddlers in most places, actually

heh. you just don't hear about it but you can find out by digging into unsearchable pdf archives published semiannually by counties from whatcom to franklin.