Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/EmmaTolkin/status/1754237274009772098?t=wYFeu2TN8Ee8aIDIcLidSQ&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Lt. Cock posted:

I think he’s turning into raw meat

He looks like someone wanted to try to manifest that inflation fetish poo poo in real life.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

What the gently caress.

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
That's just MUGEN, having two Ronald McDonalds fight each other is like the bread and butter matchup

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
Switchblade Switcharoo

GetDunked posted:

That's just MUGEN, having two Ronald McDonalds fight each other is like the bread and butter matchup

A show started like 7 years and went until 2020 and was called Salty Bets where all the custom characters were controlled by AI. It was a twitch stream where you bet with virtual money on a match of random Mugen characters. You literally could not tell if a character was going to be strong or not until you saw it fight. Like a tiny character 10 pixels high you would expect to be horrible until it starts rocking everything because non-screen wide attacks could not reach it. Or sleeper and boring characters who would have a super that insta-killed everything .

Anyway, if you want to see Dark Donald competing in the finals 7 years ago: here you go

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

EVIL Gibson posted:

A show started like 7 years and went until 2020 and was called Salty Bets where all the custom characters were controlled by AI. It was a twitch stream where you bet with virtual money on a match of random Mugen characters. You literally could not tell if a character was going to be strong or not until you saw it fight. Like a tiny character 10 pixels high you would expect to be horrible until it starts rocking everything because non-screen wide attacks could not reach it. Or sleeper and boring characters who would have a super that insta-killed everything .

Anyway, if you want to see Dark Donald competing in the finals 7 years ago: here you go

Omega Tom Hanks was OP

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

EVIL Gibson posted:

It's still going, no past tense required

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

I checked this out because my kid loves everything Jurassic Park. I'm now aware of GamerSupps.gg and hate you intensely. Lesson learned.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

lmao @ the doom hands

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
finally some revenge for that windows 95 promo

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

The Killing Jelq
Jun 13, 2012

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

I guess God must really really love me, then.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/Ogy45at.mp4

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

grimy ghost rules

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Was this one posted

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

I gotta know what this thing is.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6eze71rJ5g

If you want to find the video from any of the thumbnails in this thread I find a Google reverse image search usually works.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

MR. FRESH, NOOOOOOO!!

The Killing Jelq
Jun 13, 2012

I hover over the skip button every time this ad comes on >:|

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮