Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

finally my classical education in "whatever the gently caress is on at two in the morning" comes in handy

edit: also just noticing that one's Arness and one's Graves, fun lil parallel

DoombatINC fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jan 31, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Mario Yesyes posted:

The suspense.
You should post pics of the outcome, whatever it may be.

I'd post pics, but my phone took a bullet (saved my life) so I can't post pics. Murder/Suicide. I'm the lone survivor.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Faustian Bargain posted:

since i stopped a bit ago, dreams are returning and it sucks. that’s the best weed side effect!

Do a lot of people here hate dreams? Other people I've talked to IRL about weed express missing dreams almost universally irl but getting rid of them was a legit reason I started.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I'm pretty neutral on dreams since half the time it seems I'm running from something and wake up all sweaty.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

A Stupid Baby posted:

Do a lot of people here hate dreams? Other people I've talked to IRL about weed express missing dreams almost universally irl but getting rid of them was a legit reason I started.

yes, i have horrible ptsd related dreams and having the ability to make those just not happen improves my life immensely. on a t break currently and it sucks poo poo

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i always enjoyed my dreams with some few exceptions. it was like free movies playing in my head at night and i was the star!

i had a literal series of werewolf hunting dreams (at least four of them over the course of a couple years) that were suspenseful adventures of weirdness that always ended just before i could confront my quarry.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I'm on a t-break and it's weird dreaming again. I like it, even if I don't remember everything. Not wanting to dream is valid though, I get it.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

it’s something i didn’t realize i had until it was gone. gently caress dreams.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
I don't like dreams, and I like that I don't have them any more.

Unrelated, I'm trying hash for the first time in 20 years. I've been vaping for a while, so I just sandwiched a little bit between flower. It's kinda harsh, like I can taste it in my nose? But I am getting high so that's good.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
anything cured is delicious

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A Stupid Baby posted:

I love dreaming, but with a T break they can be so intense and vivid they wake me up. That's the negative.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

A Stupid Baby posted:

dreams suck, about 75% of mine are anxiety inducing and half the time I will wake up multiple times in a night. no dreams rules becuase it's like hitting the fast forward button

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

bagmonkey posted:

dreams suck, about 75% of mine are anxiety inducing and half the time I will wake up multiple times in a night. no dreams rules becuase it's like hitting the fast forward button

:hfive: as someone who occasionally has night terrors, being able to close my eyes and wake up in my own bed 7-8 hours later is a god send.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
yall must be smoking stronger stuff than I, I still have dreams regularly

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

JAMOOOL posted:

yall must be smoking stronger stuff than I, I still have dreams regularly

My ongoing self-evaluation of low-dosing THC edibles a few hours before bed just mellows out my dream cycle turning the overall lucidity into a more manageable background experience, which seems to help with waking up more rested instead of being covered in sweat after an adrenaline-fueled night.

Haven't really experienced a big change in the overall frequency tho. Might be that folks are just boofing hundreds of mg that knocks them out cold and makes them lose control of their bodily functions for 8+ hrs idk

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I will take a quarter of this "Cured Dreams"

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
anything cured is delicious

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I'm not on a T break I just decided not to have any last night and my dreams sucked.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
thinkin to buy some weed today

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
not mine, but imagine

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

bagmonkey posted:

thinkin to buy some weed today

Thank you, this post just inspired me to buy 14 grams of locally grown cannabis.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Ordered a replacement glass slide part for my divine tribe v5 and got sent a free lightning pen. It works great! Best made portable concentrate dealy I've used

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
Jinxed myself and my dealer stopped replying.
I have to use my emergency hash, please keep me in your thoughts at this difficult time.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Thinking of you at this difficult time.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

I'll puff one out for my homie

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!
This bud's for you

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

afroserty posted:

Thank you, this post just inspired me to buy 14 grams of locally grown cannabis.

we got a plethora today

1oz blueberry runtz
1/2 oz alien cookies x kush mints #11
1/4 oz kitchen sink
1/4 oz grapefruit durban
1/4 oz baby jokers

i am set for a while, may rec weed be blessed

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

afroserty posted:

Jinxed myself and my dealer stopped replying.
I have to use my emergency hash, please keep me in your thoughts at this difficult time.

this snap of the cap is for you o7

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

weed hunger is a problem of logistics, not supply. there's actually enough weed produced in the world to keep everybody high 24/7 but it's an issue of getting it all into the hands of the neediest. this is what my non-profit aims to tackle

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

bagmonkey posted:

we got a plethora today

1oz blueberry runtz
1/2 oz alien cookies x kush mints #11
1/4 oz kitchen sink
1/4 oz grapefruit durban
1/4 oz baby jokers

i am set for a while, may rec weed be blessed

trip report:
blueberry runtz still slaps. i got this because the quarter i got was great
alien cookies x kush mints #11 (DJ set) also slaps, it definitely needs to live with humidity packs for a bit
grapefruit durban was my wake and bake today and holy poo poo this stuff kicked my rear end for $80/oz. will probably go get more.

gonna try kitchen sink and babby jokers later

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

A cartridge fed bong is certainly an idea

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Thanks for the reminder to pick up my local $200/oz :airquote: deal :emo:

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Vampire Panties posted:

Okay now make it belt feed with an auto-mode selector

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

God damnit, someone might be sitting on the patent...
https://patents.google.com/patent/US4148326A/en

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

kuarduck posted:

God damnit, someone might be sitting on the patent...
https://patents.google.com/patent/US4148326A/en

quote:

A smoking device such as a bong, or water pipe, for smoking rare and expensive tobacco

I think there's a loophole

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Vampire Panties posted:

I think there's a loophole

Hah holy poo poo, this is just payback for all the times I had to say "Tobacco Water Pipe" in the 90s

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Vampire Panties posted:

Brilliant! :wotwot:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
that ad is art and I want a print of it for my wall

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i love those old bongs like that. the little catcher moat dealy was great because you never lost a speck of weed when you loaded the bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

thank you Dr. Toke